shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Gold bangle with a special diamond...

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PS Is the first bezel white gold? Can you post another close up of that? I'd love to see. I LOVE your adjustments to the design!!!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s simply gorgeous. What a wonderful design and a beautifully fitting tribute and memorial of your mother. I’m sure she’d be delighted with it.
Wow! D colour 1.13ct, your Dad obviously had great taste too!
So wearable and stunning...enjoy wearing it. Best wishes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG love this. Wonderful tribute for your mom.:kiss2: And it looks especially gorgeous on your furry baby.:love: But it looks amazing on you too.:appl:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! And a wonderfully special tribute for your mom! Beautifully done by DK. Love the brushed finish as well. :)

Thanks!! The finish is the best part!

It looks wonderful on you. Gorgeous bangle. And the sentiment is priceless.

Thank you!!

What a beautiful bracelet and a lovely sentiment. Love your furry hand model too :love::D

Thanks! It wasn't hard to make her sit still. She's a lazy girl...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you!!

I loved this as soon as I saw it on DKJ's instagram! What a wonderful memory piece. :kiss2:

Everyone is so sweet!! Thank you!

I particularly love the two-tone double bezel - and what a beautiful and happy way to remember your mother.

I was hoping the two tone would help the diamond stay white. Most of my stuff is yellow. Thank you!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Suzanne, it is beautiful, what a lovely thing. What a special reminder of your Mom.

Thank you!

Absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful use of your mother's stone - I am sure she would be pleased.
Thank you!!

That is wonderful. You get to be reminded of your Mom everyday. Your cuff is beautiful.

Thank you!!

I love it! What a wonderful tribute to your mom. Wear it in good health.

Thanks!!

Thank you!!

That's so pretty. What a perfect heirloom piece!
Everyone here is so kind. Thank you!!

Really lovely and a wonderful way to have your mom's diamond with you.
Thanks!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, looking both solid and elegant.

Thank you!!

Beautiful! Mom would be proud!

I hope so! I know she was proud of me sometimes, but other times she thought I was a dork!

I love this! It’s beautiful and so special!

Thanks!

This is just the most beautiful thing. I love the connection that you'll have with your mum everytime you look at it. Gorgeous!

Thank you!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just the most beautiful thing. I love the connection that you'll have with your mum everytime you look at it. Gorgeous!

Thank you!!

I love this bracelet!
@suzanne2
I reset my mom's diamond, after many years, too. I love it, and love wearing it any time, any where. It's like taking a little piece of her with me wherever I go. I hope you get the same kind of comfort with your gorgeous bracelet.

Thanks so much! I've only had it one day and I love it! What did you do with your mom's diamond?

Lovely bangle, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Thanks!!

Yay Suz :love::love::love:
It is very beautiful and such a wonderful way to remember your Mum.
Now you have to promise to WEAR IT often. No putting into the jewel box or safe, get that beauty out into the sunshine and let her sparkle.

Thank you my lovely friend!! I plan on wearing it 24/7!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet! :love:

You are so kind!

I really love the double bezel and the two-tone. Fantastic way to remember your mother.

Thank you!

Dabbing my eyes here. It’s gorgeous! Perfect way to honor your mom.

Everyone is so sweet! I'm overwhelmed! Thank you.

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved mother! :kiss2: It's absolutely stunning!

Thanks!

First off, I love the sentiment behind the piece and it turned out beautifully! Secondly, I love the furry paw modeling it!

That furry paw is my supposedly purebred Golden...whoever heard of a golden with spots??

That's gorgeous and what a lovely way to have a reminder of your mum with you :kiss2:

Thank you!!

Meaningful and Sentimental! Great great great idea and looks great! :D

Thanks so much!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW @suzanne2 this turned out absolutely fantastic! I adore the double bezel on it!! What a great addition. I am so happy for you that you have something so beautiful to remember your sweet Mom with. My sisters and I recently made necklaces out of my Grandpa's cufflinks and I love wearing the necklace with my Grandmother's earrings. It's like they are with me. They were like second parents to me, so losing them was really rough, but now I too have hit a point where the pain is not so sharp and wearing their things is sooo special. This bangle of yours is so fantastic and so meaningful. It's extra special because your Dad picked the stone for her, so it's like you have both of them a part of this:) I am so happy for you!!! Thank you for posting this special beauty. May you feel the smile of your beautiful Mama in heaven every time you look at it :)Big hugs!

Hey girl!! Thank you so much for the inspiration and your lovely responses! Isn't it neat to have special memories with jewelry? By the way, did you ever got your holy grail upgrade? Big hugs back at you!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s simply gorgeous. What a wonderful design and a beautifully fitting tribute and memorial of your mother. I’m sure she’d be delighted with it.

Thank you hounddog! Dad had great taste most of the time. Other times he would bring home the most absurd pieces!

OMG love this. Wonderful tribute for your mom.:kiss2: And it looks especially gorgeous on your furry baby.:love: But it looks amazing on you too.:appl:

Ah Missy, you are always so kind! Thank you!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope I didn't miss anyone. This place is the best!! I can share my happiness without a care in the world!
But, as soon as I put it on I realized it looked a tad lonely. I think I need a few more...:twisted2::twisted2::twisted2:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a gorgeous bangle and a lovely tribute to your Mom! I love the 22k wash and the brushed finish!! Perfection!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!! It's absolutely gorgeous! love that you decided to reset your mom's diamond into a bangle. It's something you can wear all the time...while still dressing casually. Very important because we both know you're best friends with Stevie the wonder horse. :mrgreen2:

I love that double bezel and the two tone was an excellent choice. And before I forget, it looks absolutely amazing on you (and your fur baby). :P2

609E089B-223F-4264-8176-7E30EB9C0871.gif

48B29C60-59E3-47CA-BBAA-4AA8CC97558D.gif

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
This is so very beautiful! And a lovely reminder of your mother. Thank you for sharing.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it!! It's absolutely gorgeous! love that you decided to reset your mom's diamond into a bangle. It's something you can wear all the time...while still dressing casually. Very important because we both know you're best friends with Stevie the wonder horse. :mrgreen2:

I love that double bezel and the two tone was an excellent choice. And before I forget, it looks absolutely amazing on you (and your fur baby). :P2

609E089B-223F-4264-8176-7E30EB9C0871.gif

48B29C60-59E3-47CA-BBAA-4AA8CC97558D.gif

Thank you Elle! A diamond bangle is all the rage in my barn. Stevie approved with a whicker, there was nary a neigh...I'll show my self out...

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@suzanne2 2010-5-4%20025.jpg 20180520_120911.jpg

Not great pictures of the stone, but you can see the setting and the size of it. I know the first one makes it look huge!
Lol, I saw the first pic and thought "that's HUGE" :lol::lol: but the second pic put it in perspective. It's beautiful!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I believe I already thanked you, but I wanted to add one thing about Dad's diamond. He had a great eye for color, hence the 'D' , but when I plugged it into the HCA calculator it came out with a score of 16 zillion or so. In other words, stay away!!:lol::lol: LOL, we have come so far with evaluating diamonds online!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every way and a great way to remember your Mum too!!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo elegant Suzanne! I love the rich yellow gold colour! Such a classic, timeless piece!

We need more pics of you wearing it!!! I am going to look for you in the "What are you wearing today" thread to spot this exquisite piece!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it! What a great piece for daily wear, & the bonus is you can glance down at her stone all the time. It is a gorgeous piece & quite a tribute to your dear Mom, congratulations!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Soooo elegant Suzanne! I love the rich yellow gold colour! Such a classic, timeless piece!

We need more pics of you wearing it!!! I am going to look for you in the "What are you wearing today" thread to spot this exquisite piece!

Hey mellow!! Thank you! I haven't taken more pics yet, I'm waiting for the old lady bruises to fade...it sucks that every time i touch something I get a mark:cry2::cry2: Honestly, I need a bracelet like yours! I wouldn't even see the marks. Also, I saw your yellow diamond ring in another thread and jeez girl, I'm going to nag you until you take her out for a walk. This is official nag number 2. :lol:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it! What a great piece for daily wear, & the bonus is you can glance down at her stone all the time. It is a gorgeous piece & quite a tribute to your dear Mom, congratulations!

Thanks Sarah! You are so sweet. I've been wearing it 24/7, and finding that I might need to add a small chain for security...

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a touching story and sentimental piece.

I love that you created such a modern classic and that you can wear this bangle with everything. Well done!

That diamond is super pretty and how cool that it came back with such great stats!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful...I love that you can look down on your wrist to see your mom’s diamond. It’s a beautiful way to remember her.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don't know how I missed this thread but I found it thanks to the PS weekly bling newsletter. What a beautiful tribute to your mum!!!

@suzanne2 you absolutely nailed the design, I think there's a natural talent hiding under all that modesty!
I hope I didn't miss anyone. This place is the best!! I can share my happiness without a care in the world!
But, as soon as I put it on I realized it looked a tad lonely. I think I need a few more...:twisted2::twisted2::twisted2:
Are you ready thinking stackables...with matching ruby and sapphire bangles on either side? =)2

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful sentiment that you will treasure forever with the memory of your mom!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such a touching story and sentimental piece.

I love that you created such a modern classic and that you can wear this bangle with everything. Well done!

That diamond is super pretty and how cool that it came back with such great stats!

I know, I never thought it would be a 'D'! Of course, I had to plug it into the HCA first thing, and the score was so high I could hear all of Rocky Talky gasp...:eek2::lol::lol:

It’s beautiful...I love that you can look down on your wrist to see your mom’s diamond. It’s a beautiful way to remember her.

I haven't taken it off yet! it gives me the warm fuzzies. Thank you so much.

What a beautiful sentiment that you will treasure forever with the memory of your mom!!

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results