shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Going for Gold - ACA in a modern collet

EEM

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning in every way! I'm also really curious about your "snake ring". Can you share the details about it, please?

EEM

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning in every way! I'm also really curious about your "snake ring". Can you share the details about it, please?
How wide is it?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks! The snake ring is 3mm wide, 18k gold with black rhodium antiquing. David Klass made it and out of about 30 bands I have, it is my absolute favorite. I wear it almost every day!

EEM

Rough_Rock
Thanks! The snake ring is 3mm wide, 18k gold with black rhodium antiquing. David Klass made it and out of about 30 bands I have, it is my absolute favorite. I wear it almost every day!

Thank you for your reply...it's pairs well with your gorgeous diamond and eternity band!!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the JOTW :kiss2:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW!!

It’s a absolute beauty :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! (How did I miss this??!!)

What a lovely and unique ring, and OMG that ACA is going to be a disco ball of light on your finger! I love the setting too. Enjoy and congrats on JOTW!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! So beautiful and I think I’ve said it before, obsessed with your snake ring & that pairing!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunningly gorgeous!! :love:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Love the the ring and that stack. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I totally missed this but am glad I saw it now! What a lovely design for your gorgeous diamond! It looks great with all your yg bands, too! My original wedding set was yg and I am slowly collecting some yg jewelry again after getting rid of almost everything I had previously! So it is fun to see some yg settings again after so many years of white metal predominance!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
I know you've heard this from me already on other threads, but I love everything about this solitaire and you know I love me a serpent band.
Still swoony, yessir. Mmhmm.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and I love the different bands that go with it! What a fireball and congratulations on JOTW!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful reset! I love the yg and it's such a flattering look on your hand. The perfect new home for your gorgeous ACA. Congrats on JOTW!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments! I absolutely love this ring!!!!

If anyone has hesitations on a bezel, I 100% believe it makes my stone look larger. In fact, when I look at it, I am shocked at how much larger it looks! At this point, I can say I am totally satisfied with size. (Notice the "at this point" disclaimer lol)

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So nice and I’m loving the whole stack!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, @Gussie , I’m not sure how I managed to miss this thread. What. A. RING!!!!! It turned out so beautifully! The end look is so modern and carefree, and it stacks so well! I am not normally a yellow gold person but you are making me THINK, truly. I can see that this would transition beautifully from casual to formal. So excited for you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous diamond ring! Love everything about it!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know how I missed this thread, but your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I am simultaneously swooning and rethinking EVERYTHING because of it. Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results