shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG 2.75ct H&A Upgrade--I’m Done Upgrading!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* kisses fingers* MWAH!! Perfection....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Petunia

Rough_Rock
one more

2.75ct ring pics 085b.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza! That is GORGEOUS! I don't think it's possible to upgrade that diamond...you got the best there is! And that Mark Morrell setting will be perfect! Congratulations on your ring and your 25th!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely fabulous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beauty Petunia

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
My God Woman! Do you have a size 1 finger? That thing is huge and blinding! My eyes!! my eyes!!!!!

ooh that''s some good eye candy....

jeannine

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Now that is one nice looking stone. WOW. It looks way bigger than 2.75, looks like 4. Enjoy that beauty.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know diver, i can''t believe that''s a 4.5 finger!! oh finger lipo.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Mara: Its beyond finger lipo for me. I''m thinking knuckle shaving/reshaping (kinda like a deviated septum--kwim?), finger lipo, and laser resurfacing. LOL! The new plastic surgery trifecta....LOL... (then we put a 5 carat diamond on a 1mm band on a size 2 finger.....obsess much?)

But seriously, that''s one great diamond & a purty hand to put it on.

Jeannine

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2007 5:03:30 PM
Author: divergrrl
Mara: Its beyond finger lipo for me. I'm thinking knuckle shaving/reshaping (kinda like a deviated septum--kwim?), finger lipo, and laser resurfacing. LOL! The new plastic surgery trifecta....LOL... (then we put a 5 carat diamond on a 1mm band on a size 2 finger.....obsess much?)
lol oh yeah i need the knuckle shaving too. that's my real issue. i think my finger itself where the rings are is more like 5.25 as my rings spin and are loose and clink together...but the knuckle is more like 5.5ish/5.75 now. if i could get that down to oh a 4.75? and then do the finger lipo to match? i'd be happy. well happier. oh yeah 1.5mm band too.
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif
Wow, that is one huge and beautiful rock! (hmmm, maybe I should go look at the little pebbles you left behind.
2.gif
)

Petunia

Rough_Rock
Haha, my husband read the thread and laughed. I will say that *IF* there was a procedure available to slim down my finger enough so that a 1 carat looked like a 3 carat, he would have taken that route from the get go AND shared this info with every man in America.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Seeing your gorgeous rock brought a slight pang of regret that I didn''t wait a little bit longer for this rock
31.gif
(was waiting forever for a rock in this size and specs to come up!).

Your stone is stunning, and I can''t wait to see your new set!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that stone is gigantic and gorgeous! And on your tiny little finger...well...a monster! Beautiful!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is beautiful and so big...love it...I think I would be done upsizing as well if I had that beautiful stone, congrats
36.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
I cannot believe how white your diamond looks. I looked at a 2.13ct I colored round cut diamond before, and I thought it was way too yellow... but yours?! Wow... beautiful! I love everything about it. Congratulations!

sfadgirl

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!!

What are the measurements of that shocker? It looks way bigger than 2.75!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Petunia, my goodness what a beautiful stone you''ve come across to call your own! And how fitting that it''s carat weight is somewhat similar to how many years you''ve been married (25 yrs, 2.75c) I love the poetry of the whole story. It''s a beautiful, gorgeous stone and looks so elegant and proud in that MM setting! Wear it in good health, you must be over the freakin'' moon! (*sigh*)
30.gif

Petunia

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for the very kind comments.

Jadeleaves: You’re ring is absolutely stunning. It left my mouth agape when I first saw it. I kept coming back to your thread over and over—as a matter of fact, I still do! Both diamond and setting are just perfect! As for the stone….I just happened to be at the right place at the right time! This is the second time this has happened. Also, going from an H color to an I color was a big step. I’ve tried before but it never panned out ….. until now.

Sfadgirl: Per the AGS DQD, measurements are 8.96 – 9.02 x 5.56 for 2.756 cts.

Monarch: alas, that is not a MM setting…..YET! Yes, I’m so very ecstatic with this diamond and very fortunate to have stumbled upon it. We had something come up here that has diverted our attention from the setting at the moment. Once that is resolved, we’re passing the diamond on to Mark. We’re within a couple of hours of his location…may have to make a road trip ;-) This is wonderful…..from our house, it’s a 3 hour drive to GOG and to Mark Morrell it’s about a 2 hour drive. I tell you, if my pockets were deeper, I’d be on the road a lot!

2 75ct ring pics 062c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results