shape
carat
color
clarity

gingerB''s prof wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger, your pictures are soooooooo great. You look beautiful. Your wedding was gorgeous.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
THANKS.

Your wedding looked amazing(again)!! I wasn''t going to have a videographer, but reading about your person. I would like to find out more about him. Does he have a site? Thanks.

Good luck with your new world!!

Misato-san

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful wedding. The pictures are really breathtaking!
it makes me want to splurge on a photographer too lol.
thx for sharing your wedding journey...i''ve enjoyed following it

-Misa

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
GB: I could go on and on and on about how AMAZING everything looked, from how glowing u looked as a bride, to the tiniest detail of the table numbers!!! so i''ll just simply say... STUNNING...

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2006 11:19:25 PM
Author: budgetbride
THANKS.
Your wedding looked amazing(again)!! I wasn''t going to have a videographer, but reading about your person. I would like to find out more about him. Does he have a site? Thanks.

Good luck with your new world!!

she used joe simon productions
5.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow - yup i bought them from theflowerexchange. i wanted to make these glassine type envelopes. but figured that people would not even notice AND i ran out of time. i ended up going to michels and buying these clear cellophane bags that come with twisty ties. we put a handful of roses into each, twisty tied them, put them int he fridge and they were perfect. i had a few large baskets to put them in and my BMs handed them out right before the getaway. the rose petals did stain my dress. my train dragged a bit, as you can see from the dance portion on Joe''s website. pretty effect, but with the number of prople dancing and how much we danced, people kept stepping on my tein and my bustle broke. then the little girls were throwing petals everywhere so inevitably a petals were squished between somen''es foot and my dress. oh well. we had a great time so no regrets here! although you may want to limit kids access to the petals during the reception
2.gif

lovey - thank you soooo much! i still remeber how beoutiful your pictures were and how you got the dress i loved!

kerbear - you''re so sweet! i really loved how here photos seemed like art too!

radiantgirl - that''s awesome! i loved lisa...she is sooooo sweet and sooooo helpful, and very very talented. please tell her i said hello!

morticia - thank you! long time no see...where have you been?

budgetbride - joe is FAB! i just emailed him due to a tiny mistale he made on our packaging....he was very gracious and fixed it just like that. i wish i could show ya''ll the intro he did ofr us...i love it sooooo much! he is so meticulous and evrything just flows. he even adjusts the timing of the movemnts to match the beat of the music he''s using for the background. worth every penny.

msb - lol...thank you for noticing the table numbers! i put that off until the last minute and agonized over a quick and non-acky way to do them! i actulally really liked how they turned out, but felt silly cuz i thought noone would notice them but me!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
hum. maybe i''ll look into the freeze dried ones.
we are planning to bring them out just before our exit - somehow.

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
I stumbled accross your gorgeous pcitures and am totally in LOVE with your candelabras!

Did you rent them from your florist? If not, where did you get them?

Thanks!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how I missed these, but everything was absolutely beautiful (including you!) Congratulations!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Great pictures!! Kudos to your photographer!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I am so glad this thread resurfaced b/c your wedding pics are full of Red Roses, which are one of my FAVORITE things. I love everything you did with them!

Meimei

Rough_Rock
Hi Ginger

I love your pictures and your dress. Where did you get your dress from and how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking.

Thanks

Mei

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
wow... didn''t know this thread was still alive!

indibride - the candelabras belong to the florist. she hasd a guy who does iron work for her. you pay to rent them seperately and the flower arrengments seperately. they were one of the reasons i went with her cuz i loved her candelabra and coudn''t find any one else with anything comparable. aside from the fact she awesome with flowers of course!

thanks SDL, VegasAngel, IrishAngel, marvel, Fancy605, and MeiMei! I love red roses to obviously! Iw as afraid they were TOO classic/cliche and originally did NOT want roses, but in the end my love for them won out!

MeiMei - the dress is reem acra "Adored" I got mine from Saks.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

I''m not sure how I missed this thread either, but your photos just took my breath away. Seriously, everything just looked PERFECT.

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
For your online flower vendor, how early did you have them delivered the roses? Was it the day before the wedding or the day of the wedding? If the flowers arrived the day before the wedding, how did you keep them alive and did they still look fresh?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
THe flowers were delivered the 2 days before the wedding. I didn''t have enough room in my fridge (which the warna aginst anyway due to the oxidative propertiedsof ripening fruit) and just cranked up my AC. HTe roses bloomed beautifully and stayed fresh for a week after the wedding.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ginger-

I just have another question re: your ceremony decor. Where did you find that standing candleholder with the 3 candles? We are looking for something similar-although we may just do 2- a single one on either side of the arch...I am not sure yet. Regardless, it is so cute, and was wondering if you can share that info with me...

TIA!!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
hi dani, i assume you mean the candelabra sduring the ceremony? it was used to hold the unity candle and two tapers. i rented it from my florist ($20?) and she tied my toss bouquet to it.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger you are so beautiful!!! Your wedding was beautiful, your photos are amazing. I love the fact that you planned everything and that you and your husband paid for everything yourselves. My boyfriend and I will be in the same situation, and I forsee myself making many of the elements of decor. I hope you''re still around in a few months when I start the planning myself! I would really love your advice because I love everything about your wedding!

BTW, do you mind saying how tall you are? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress, but I don''t know if I can pull off something like that because I''m 5''0". I might end up resorting to stilts on my wedding day.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I too don''t know how I missed this thread earlier, but good lord, could you be any cuter?! Your photos are gorgeous, but that''s partly because of the subject matter -- you guys are just picture perfect!! Truly
1.gif
And your wedding was just breathtaking! Those roses, that dress, just everything -- breathtaking!

A belated congrats to you!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I remember looking at your non-pro pics right after your wedding and thought they were so absolutely stunning. But now, these are even moreso. I agree with ellaila- must be the subject matter :)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
crownjewel - i''m not quite 5/7 and wore flats all day. the dress is relly pretty delicate and not overwhelming so i thing you could very easily pull it off! i should be lurking around for a while longer. don''t post as much as i used due to time/work to but its hard to let go comepletely
20.gif

elaila - thank you sweetie! i totally agree with my hubby being a total hottie! me... i can do without the closeups of myself!

ky6 - you are too sweet! the photographer was great...the pics were pretty much 97% candids and she made them seem like they were supposed to be that way./..y''know?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2006 1:36:19 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
hi dani, i assume you mean the candelabra sduring the ceremony? it was used to hold the unity candle and two tapers. i rented it from my florist ($20?) and she tied my toss bouquet to it.
Thanks, Ginger!! I will just check with my florist then....
2.gif

Spongy

Rough_Rock

gingerBcookie

I don''t post very often, but was truly overwhelmed by your wedding pictures! Both of you make a stunning couple and it''s not very often we get to see a Buddhist ceremony.If you don''t mind me asking, are you both Taiwanese?

Thanks for sharing your weding day pictures with us
emsmile.gif

God bless the both of you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results