shape
carat
color
clarity

gingerB''s prof wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
style="VISIBILITY: visible">
3478%3A7864%7Ffp349%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3A664%3A765nu0mrj

3478%3A7864%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3A664%3A774nu0mrj

3478%3A7864%7Ffp356%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32339%3A66566%3B6nu0mrj

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

Amazing. These are the best wedding photos I''ve ever seen.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
es finito...for real this time
5.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! you both look so freaking happy! and like movie stars y'all are so stunningly gorgeous!
everything looks beyond perfect. like a movie! breathtaking!

i am so happy to see you back on PS! i have a few questions for you- i hope you don't mind?
28.gif

1- have you received you video yet? and if so, how do you like it? i hope you love it cause i just booked him. thank you for posting his info and your highlight video. i feel in absolute love with his style of work.

2- what type of roses did you have? i was telling my florist that i wanted full and lush roses. lo and behold i see you have exactly what i was looking for!! if you could share, i'd be forever greatful- again.

this is one of, if not the most, beautiful wedding i've seen in a very long time! class, glalmour and sophistication all the way! you have fabulous taste! thank you, thank you for posting these wonderful pics!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks AMAZING. I remember the last set of pics still. These are even more amazing. YOur photographer is PERFECT. Truly. Will you pick a photographer for me? LOL. This is exactly what I want.

You looked stunning. GORGEOUS rose in your hair. You make me what to reconsider red roses for my wedding. LOL. And I generally can''t stand red roses but those are just WOW.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
thank you thank you everyone! it''s so much fun sharing the pics with our friends and family and reliving what a great time we had that day! and ps helped me though SOOOOOO much of the LIW phase, then the planning phase, and now the sharing with my ps friends phase! i feel like ya''ll were totally a part of my day! the ecperience wouldn''t be comeplete without sharing it with you guys!

jcrow - 1) i did get the video and i love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOE IS AMAZING! i do not regret a single PENNY i spent on him and am sooooo glad we decided to have a vidoegrapher (i was THIS close to not having one), I am so excited you booked him!
36.gif
36.gif
I had been wondering about it. He is a vendor i have no qualms about recommending 220%. Worthe every peny...every single red squeaky cent! My husband loves it too and has actually shown it to more people than I have..LOL. Joe does amazing, amazing work. Can NOT say enough good thing about them. so yay!!!

2) i used all black magic roses. i wanted a very traditional, lush, romantic old world spanish feel. i love the monochromatic look, simple blocks of color with differnt textures. the "favor" roses i ordered on my own and loved the online vendor. the roses were so incredibly lush and HUGE and IMPOSSIBLY perfect. great customer service and the price was hard to beat. it was a really great way to have the lush flower look and cutting a few cormers on the flower budget. honestly, i think the roses i ordered were more beautiful than the florist''s source, bigger, lusher, and definitely waaaay less expensive (she told me how much she paid per rose, i paid about half that). i am just waiting for a reason to order more roses from this guy... a reat deal and gorgeous product!

and thank you so much for your compliments! it means a lot since i love your taste! i CANNOT wait to see your wedding come to fruition. I adore your dress and the peonies and the BM dresses. and your hair! i didn''t get a chance to comment but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! PERFECT! th''ts was actually what i had wanted for my hair, and orignally was gonna do the sprkly thing too. i recommned a smallish to medium iantique-y comb. just big enough to highlight and sparkle, but not to overwhelm your GORGEOUS golden hair and the intricate handiwork and of course your knock out gown!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger... the flower vendors information would be fabulous. Please. Thanks, Layla

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ginger,
your non-pro photos were amazing, you are both obviously very photogenic but your photographer has an absolute eye for catching great moments. these are some of the best wedding pics i have ever seen! i really enjoyed looking through them. what great prospective he has. thank you for sharing!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, gin- you are too sweet!

1-i literally laughed out loud reading about your videographer! i am so relieved that you loved his final product. although, i must admit i didn''t have much worry after seeing your highlights video. i was super close to not have a videographer period. until, that is, i saw yours! i figured who watches a video anyway? they''re poorly lit and kinda boring. again, his work proved me wrong. it was like everything i loved about pictures was now set to music and had movement. huge revelation for me! seriously-my heart stopped beating for a brief moment when i saw your video!

2-funny you say they are black magic!! that''s what my florist recommended using! we aren''t doing peonies for everything, just the bouquets and in some of the arrangements, like the guest book arrangement. the centerpeices, bouts, pew markers, and some of the floweres in the huge ball hanging from the center ceiling of the tent will be roses.

so you only ordered from the internet the long stemmed roses that are at each place setting?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
gypsy - it''s www.theflowerexchange.com don''t foget the "the" cuz there''s also a place without the "the" and it''s no the one i used
5.gif

belle - thank you! it''s actually a she! two she''s inthe AM and two she''s in the PM. i think female photgraphers have a very innate sense of the emotions of the day and do a great job catching it on film.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
gypsy - i love looking at photgrapher''s webpages. they''re all so different and its so much fun picking out their style and how they tell the story of the day! what photographers are you think ing of? as for red roses...i know people think they''re overdone, but i guess i always love classics..make me kinda boring i guess! but i think any flower done up right looks beutiful! shoot...is there such a thing as an ugly flower anyway? what flowers are you thinking of using? i love flowers and love thinking of the best way to shocase them? what are your wedding colors? have i missed all you planning threads?!?!

jcrow - yup. only the long-stem favors are from my online vendor. the rest are through the florist. ihave pics somehwere that better showcase the favor roses. i''ll see if i can dig em out for you.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
here they are! ignore the funky coloring int he photos...these were non prof pics and the actual color was deep and vlevety

3478%3A83%3A5%7Ffp348%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A796%3A668%3Bnu0mrj

3478%3A83%3A5%7Ffp347%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A796%3A6694nu0mrj

3478%3A83%3A5%7Ffp354%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A796%3C%3B427nu0mrj

3478%3A83%3A5%7Ffp354%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A796%3A6699nu0mrj

3478%3A83%3A5%7Ffp348%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A796%3C%3B42%3Anu0mrj

3478%3A83%3A5%7Ffp34%3B%3Enu%3D3257%3E%3A%3A4%3E57%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A796%3C%3B42%3Bnu0mrj

lili

Ideal_Rock
oh WOW, no words can describe the sheer perfection of your pictures.
i love love those black and white shots (particularly the one of beautiful you standing in front of the mirror
and the other one with you and your husband sneaking a kiss in the garden).

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
seriously...way under a buck for the roses plus the personlaized ribbons including all the shipping and handling. love the favors. easy (less than 2 hours total to prepare), gorgeous, added to the ambience, and best of all....INEXPENSIVE! plus guests don''t feel guilty thowing it away in the end...lol.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Ginger! Amazing photos!
You had a spectacular wedding - absolutely fairytale!

Scintillating...

*How''s Chewy doing?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ah!! attack of the giant gorgeous rose! love that, thanks.

would you kill me if i look into this idea for our favors too?
did you do one for every guest?

we were planning to nix favors because people tend to leave them and i think it''s a waste a lot of the time considering the preparation and money spent!

ok- hopefully my last flower question- did you have fresh petals to throw? i''ve heard a few people mention the freeze dried ones, but i don''t think they''d be as large and lush looking in pics.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2006 4:38:02 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

belle - thank you! it''s actually a she! two she''s inthe AM and two she''s in the PM. i think female photgraphers have a very innate sense of the emotions of the day and do a great job catching it on film.
that definitely explains it then!
2.gif

the pictures are truly awesome. thank you for allowing us to really get a glipse of your beautiful day!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Breathtaking pictures! Really, really beautiful!!!

cheers--Sharon

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger,
You are stunning, just stunning. Holy Carp! What a lovely wedding. I almost cried again, like I did when I saw clips of your wedding video! At that point, my (then) fiance told me I might need to give up PS-- since I was crying over videos of a womans wedding that I didn''t even know! It''s hard to explain the connection, you know?

Anyhow. Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Ginger your pics are amazing, and I love all the romantic kissy poses of your and your DH. Your wedding needs to be showcased in a bridal magazine! Maybe you can be in The Knot Real Texas Weddings or Weddings in Houston. Very cool! I love the roses party favor idea! Wish I had thought of that, but will definitely suggest it for others.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ginger, I LOVE the photos of your wedding. They were stunning. You guys are just beautiful.

I have to ask. Do men forget how to use a fork when you walk into the restaurant? You are absolutely stunning, but even cooler is that from your posts all these years, I know that you are equally sweet. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh, those have to be the most goegeous pictures EVER!! Everything is so beautiful!! Congrats again!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ginger, amazing photos and doubly amazing weddings. Congrats!

I''m curious though...how much of the time do you think your photographer posed you guys? I really don''t like posing for photos (where they try to make it seem like they captured a moment). I''m wondering how much she was able to catch you on the fly...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ginger, you and your hubby are just stunning!! What a gorgeous wedding you had, and I LOVE your pics!!! If I could use your photographers I totally would- they take unbelievable pictures!!!! Unfortunately, I am all the way over here in NJ!!!!
5.gif

Thank you for sharing your lovely pics...one is more breathtaking then the next- LOVE everything about your wedding!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ginger!! long time no ''see'' .... thanks for coming back to share your photos... they are truly amazing and you had a gorgeous wedding!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
GINGER!! That's cheaper than Costco for me!!! Fabulous. SO happy to see that. THANK YOU!

Stay please... we need you!
You know... what I save in the cost by buying from this site... I can totally afford the pink mini callas (good price BTW) they have listed.

The have so many roses to choose from! The Harlequinns are TOTALLY tempting me.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~WOW!!! Ginger, your wedding was sooo beautiful!! It looked like an enchanted garden!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
one word...

STUNNING

Stunning bride
Stunning wedding
Stunning photography

I agree with everyone else that these may be the best wedding photos I have ever seen!

Best wishes for a blissful marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results