So I don’t but my DD does.

Attachments

• F2B3C5C6-D06A-4DFF-9930-A17665722916.jpeg
    F2B3C5C6-D06A-4DFF-9930-A17665722916.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Deciding whether or not I want to keep the atlas bar pendant or sell it. It's one of my least worn pieces.
Gonna wear it for the rest of the week and see how it goes. So far.. eh..

rgandatlas.jpg

Millennialjewel

Rough_Rock
Trade
Deciding whether or not I want to keep the atlas bar pendant or sell it. It's one of my least worn pieces.
Gonna wear it for the rest of the week and see how it goes. So far.. eh..

rgandatlas.jpg

I mean I love it. I would try it on a longer chain and with more necklaces see if you find you enjoy it more an unexpected way.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I mean I love it. I would try it on a longer chain and with more necklaces see if you find you enjoy it more an unexpected way.
Thanks.

But yeah... I've tried it various ways on different chains. I dunno, couldn't find anything I loved with it. If I wear more than two they're generally just solitaire pendants. I'm kinda "basic" that way..:D

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
I do stack but not too often 888F52F2-A1EE-4CAF-8B96-CF8DE2BD0945.jpeg

Can I ask about your stack (which is beautiful!) Are the DBTY necklaces from the same vendor and are the same size? And you gorgeous pendant! What are the specs on that?

I have a diamond cross I'd like to stack some necklaces with and am trying to get ideas.....

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You rock the stack! What is the size of the belcher chain? I think it's a belcher, the shortest one in the pic.

Thank you Gussie! Yes it is a Belcher chain ..I think these are Chopard inspired from what I hear and quite popular I like the round plump links, not sure of size but it’s 8gms. I am obsessed with different chain styles for stacking and want to get a cobra chain next or a herringbone!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @lovetodream & @fiona00004

The DBTY is from a local jeweler, 5pt each, total 13s.
The oval is a GIA EVS1, 1.43ct, DH bought it loose & let the seller set it into this non-sliding necklace of EW orientation, given to me as a surprise! I must confess I am not usually a fan of oval but somehow fell in love with its simplicity, at first sight :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results