Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting good at doin a necklace stack?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I mean I love it. I would try it on a longer chain and with more necklaces see if you find you enjoy it more an unexpected way.
Thanks.

But yeah... I've tried it various ways on different chains. I dunno, couldn't find anything I loved with it. If I wear more than two they're generally just solitaire pendants. I'm kinda "basic" that way..:D

lovetodream

Rough_Rock
I do stack but not too often 888F52F2-A1EE-4CAF-8B96-CF8DE2BD0945.jpeg

Can I ask about your stack (which is beautiful!) Are the DBTY necklaces from the same vendor and are the same size? And you gorgeous pendant! What are the specs on that?

I have a diamond cross I'd like to stack some necklaces with and am trying to get ideas.....

EllenS1

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You rock the stack! What is the size of the belcher chain? I think it's a belcher, the shortest one in the pic.

Thank you Gussie! Yes it is a Belcher chain ..I think these are Chopard inspired from what I hear and quite popular I like the round plump links, not sure of size but it’s 8gms. I am obsessed with different chain styles for stacking and want to get a cobra chain next or a herringbone!

lucida818

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @lovetodream & @fiona00004

The DBTY is from a local jeweler, 5pt each, total 13s.
The oval is a GIA EVS1, 1.43ct, DH bought it loose & let the seller set it into this non-sliding necklace of EW orientation, given to me as a surprise! I must confess I am not usually a fan of oval but somehow fell in love with its simplicity, at first sight :love:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    The Unconventional Jewelry Hunt
    The Unconventional Jewelry Hunt

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.