shape
carat
color
clarity

Germany 2006

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I apparently have lots of relatives I''ve never met! Our plan (DH and I) is to go to Northern Italy and Tuscany, Venice, etc and have a romantic trip...and then go down south to be bombarded by the family. If they know you''re there...they never let you out of their sight.
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2006 10:56:22 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I apparently have lots of relatives I've never met! Our plan (DH and I) is to go to Northern Italy and Tuscany, Venice, etc and have a romantic trip...and then go down south to be bombarded by the family. If they know you're there...they never let you out of their sight.
2.gif
Hahaha that is sooooo true! Make sure you take a gondola ride in Venice and rent a lovely villa in Tuscany. Perhaps you should plan to have a couple of days at the end of your trip just for the two of you to unwind, relax and enjoy!

Would you consider visiting the islands off of the toe? Sardinia and ??? I am drawing a blank?!?! They are supposed to be outta this world beautiful!

Also, make sure you take enough time....it is a long trip so if you can, stay for at least 3 weeks or longer. I know that's a lot but it really would be worth it.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results