shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun, that mahenge garnet is gorgeous. I can't wait unit you get home and play with it so you can start sharing some pics. :naughty:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like Gene's working on a big mahenge garnet.

img_1235.jpg
img_1236.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun, what about something like this... :naughty:

img_1213_0.jpg

The color play on this ring gives me major feels. :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I received my ruby and it's beautiful. I tried getting some pictures but I can't get a picture that represents the colour I see. I would say in my lighting the ruby seems a bit more purple than pink compared to Gene's pics. I'm getting a new iPhone in a couple of weeks and plan on getting an olloclip for it. I'll try again then.

Last edited:

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
I received my ruby and it's beautiful. I tried getting some pictures but I can't get a picture that represents the colour I see. I would say in my lighting the ruby seems a bit more purple than pink compared to Gene's pics. I'm getting a new iPhone in a couple of weeks and plan on getting an olloclip for it. I'll try again then.
Post bad pictures! I'll take any you can post :)

S

SparkliesLuver

Ditto. ^^ Please do try to take and post some when you get your new phone. :)

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
Here I will play with some less than perfect pictures. This is a Mahenge garnet from a few drops ago that I bought from a PSer. It has great orange flashes that I wasn't expecting. It is 2.225ct and about 7mm in diameter, if I recall correctly but the specs are at home. IMG_1243.JPG IMG_1244.JPG IMG_1245.JPG IMG_1247.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TheElms, I love that you can get that garnet flashing two colors. It really is so pretty. :D

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh I love the color of that montana sapphire! Its bright but not dark but also not washed out. So cool!

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
So below is the Tourmaline from the last batch of stones listed.

Video Here Disclamer on the video, this is on my porch mid afternoon on a very overcast cloudy day.

I missed the USPS, so had to wait until the weekend to go to the central sorting location to pick up.

I don't really know what I should do with this stone. I'm been leaning much more to pendents lately as I've found my lifestyle doesn't lend itself to having much besides an band & and similar sized half eternity band.

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Volvoqueen, I love it! :love:
The color is a tiny bit more green than I had expected and I love it so much more because of that. It a pretty substantial size too. :lol-2:
What do you think of it?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How about a pendant like this?
FB_IMG_1473018011034.jpg

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that color Volvoqueen!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Volvoqueen - so glad you bought the tourmaline and I think it will make an amazing pendant..looking forward to seeing how you set it.

I was the buyer of the the Montana sapphire...I've always wanted one but worried and the color/price was right..and of course I love Gene's work. I was at my jeweler's today and had it set in a preloved setting I bought off LT awhile.

I have a pink tourmaline similar in color/tone as the mahenge garnet at its best. So my plan was to set the tourmaline with the cc garnets and sell the garnet. But my jeweler had an inexpensive gold setting that was perfect for the garnet. Once set, it really came alive - pictures don't capture the brilliance of the stone which goes from intense pink to intense pink-purple to a softer purple/pink shift depending on the light.

ring_montana_sapphire_outdoors.jpg ring_mahenge_garnet_outdoors.jpg ring_mahenge_garnet.jpg ring_montana_sapphire_indoors (2).jpg ring_mahenge_garnet-1 (2).jpg

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new rings Lilmosun. :love:
The sapphire flower ring is gorgeous and I love your new tourmaline. :lickout:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1298.jpg
Gems from the latest drop. The email went out late last night so I didn't see it until this morning (when all but one sold already :wall:).

I really love that bright orange spessartite. Whomever got it is one lucky person. :lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1323.jpg

New stones are up.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the blue green tourmaline, but a tad small.... rats! Wish it was a 2.25 ct or so....I hope someone snatches it up!! It would make for a nice pendant!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the blue green tourmaline, but a tad small.... rats! Wish it was a 2.25 ct or so....I hope someone snatches it up!! It would make for a nice pendant!

Right! I was thinking the same thing. Great color though. :D

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The blue green tourmaline is sold! I hope it went to a PS'er. I love that periwinkle sapphire he has listed. Just gorgeous!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The blue green tourmaline is sold! I hope it went to a PS'er. I love that periwinkle sapphire he has listed. Just gorgeous!

The periwinkle sapphire is sold now too. That's one I'd like to see hand shots of. :lol-2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm always up for hand shots - anybody? :twisted:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll see what I can do, elle. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results