shape
carat
color
clarity

Gem Scoop!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although I should be saving money too I went in for the mint beryl! I just love the colour and I'm thinking it will look nice in a cocktail ring

Now need ideas for said cocktail ring... @whitewave using your recent aqua thread for inspo :roll2:

Congrats! I can’t wait to see your pics. :D

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although I should be saving money too I went in for the mint beryl! I just love the colour and I'm thinking it will look nice in a cocktail ring

Now need ideas for said cocktail ring... @whitewave using your recent aqua thread for inspo :roll2:

I loved that stone, great choice!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Oh wow you got that! I can’t wait to see pictures! I purchased the Alex & I waffled back & forth between that & the mint beryl. I asked if he had similar rough to that beryl but a wee bit smaller size. That color looks amazing!

torontocatlady

Shiny_Rock
I’m glad you got the Alex!! It was so pretty too :love:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow you got that! I can’t wait to see pictures! I purchased the Alex & I waffled back & forth between that & the mint beryl. I asked if he had similar rough to that beryl but a wee bit smaller size. That color looks amazing!
Congrats on the alex, Hivona!

I’m glad you got the Alex!! It was so pretty too :love:
Congrats on the mint beryl. I may or may not have confused you with Hivona in your other thread by thinking you were the one who got the alex :whistle:.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay you! :dance: I love the color change so I can’t wait to hear what you think of it in person.

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see the Alex in person! I have nothing in my collection like it so hopefully it won’t be too dark! Where do I post the pictures? Are lab created gems not allowed in this forum? Is it the fashion jewelry only section? I believe @elle_71125 started a lab created gem thread over there! So I’ll def post there.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boo I hate hiking up to the other thread to check out all your wares! Such a pain to leave this forum *grumbles as she trots off to check other thread*

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see the Alex in person! I have nothing in my collection like it so hopefully it won’t be too dark! Where do I post the pictures? Are lab created gems not allowed in this forum? Is it the fashion jewelry only section? I believe @elle_71125 started a lab created gem thread over there! So I’ll def post there.

I know. Its frustrating not being allowed to post CS lab gems in the CS forum. Sometimes I go for days before remembering I should venture out into one of the other forums. :roll2:

I'd suggest sharing a link to your post in the other thread, once you post pics. That way lazy people like me (and @mellowyellowgirl ) will still see it. :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow is not high on my list of colours that I like, and I prefer a more vibrant/neon yellow with a hint of green.
Besides, I don't have 8k USD to spare! :eek2:
The cutting is great as usual, and I hope it goes to a good home.

DK :))

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow is not high on my list of colours that I like, and I prefer a more vibrant/neon yellow with a hint of green.
Besides, I don't have 8k USD to spare! :eek2:
The cutting is great as usual, and I hope it goes to a good home.

Lord knows I don’t have the cash to spare either but I sure do think it’s pretty. :kiss2:
And I agree that the cut is gorgeous.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did you see that, @elle_71125?

I’m signed up for his vault collection emails. They go out separately from the gem scoop emails (and are based around more expensive items).

Ps. I took the liberty of forwarding the vault email to you. :whistle:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I got that in my email.

I think my tounge fell out of my head...lol

That was just ridiculously gorge. super pretty pale buttery yellow.:love::love: I'm WAY too poor for it however.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I got that in my email.

I think my tounge fell out of my head...lol

That was just ridiculously gorge. super pretty pale buttery yellow.:love::love: I'm WAY too poor for it however.

It’s the buttery tones that got me too. :kiss2:

Especially with all those home repairs doing you in. :wall:
ETA: did I get that right or am I thinking of someone else?:oops:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s the buttery tones that got me too. :kiss2:

Especially with all those home repairs doing you in. :wall:
ETA: did I get that right or am I thinking of someone else?:oops:

Nope you're right. All togther the last home improvement was about 1K more than that stone....jeezus... But hey when I need it I will be glad I spent the money. (I got a whole house generator and a metal quiet enclosure). I will post pictures when the enclosure is here in hang outs.

I will be forever poor because of this house...lol

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did anyone see this gorgeous 8.89ct buttery yellow sapphire from Jeff’s vault collection?
It’s freaking stunning and I wouldn’t mind rocking it on my finger. :love:

F71D6FB2-8FF5-44B2-BE2D-2183CB669927.jpeg

A8BB5BAB-4123-46AD-A9BC-AF6E7CBF2179.jpeg

Oh gosh it’s absolutely gorgeous! I hope someday I am doing so well financially that I can afford gems of that caliber!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh it’s absolutely gorgeous! I hope someday I am doing so well financially that I can afford gems of that caliber!

Me too. :lol:

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Did anyone see this gorgeous 8.89ct buttery yellow sapphire from Jeff’s vault collection?
It’s freaking stunning and I wouldn’t mind rocking it on my finger. :love:

F71D6FB2-8FF5-44B2-BE2D-2183CB669927.jpeg

A8BB5BAB-4123-46AD-A9BC-AF6E7CBF2179.jpeg

Holy moly! I've been out of the loop lately and must've missed this one. What a gorgeous sapphire. If only I had the moolah :cry2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! I've been out of the loop lately and must've missed this one. What a gorgeous sapphire. If only I had the moolah :cry2:

Right?! It’s the perfect buttery yellow. :love:

I

Irving

I’m signed up for his vault collection emails. They go out separately from the gem scoop emails (and are based around more expensive items).

Ps. I took the liberty of forwarding the vault email to you. :whistle:

How do you sign up for the Vault emails? I looked on his website but couldn't find it. Thanks!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you sign up for the Vault emails? I looked on his website but couldn't find it. Thanks!
I can't remember how it was done, sorry, and would advise you to ask Jeff when he responds to you.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I signed up when he sent out an email for it to the gem scoop subscribers. I check his website for you but I don’t see anything either. Are you on instagram? You could send him a message there to ask him. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem scoop day is here! Did anyone try for one of these beauties yet?
I kinda want half of this list and all the expensive ones. :lol:

Golden tourmaline
2668C2B4-9EDA-468D-83C2-97779CD65FA7.jpeg

Purple garnet
264BB5F2-1A50-4A2C-989E-A76C8792FA4E.jpeg

Pastel chrome tourmaline
67D4DA07-3C17-47BE-9BA4-8026A1F1E7CA.jpeg

Blue sapphire
C220D213-FAC0-461C-8A48-881EE85D49C6.jpeg

Spessartite garnet (this one looks so gorgeous! :love:)
CAFC73A1-05A1-4121-B000-9FC823380D72.jpeg

Lavender sapphire
EE51E94D-CCAB-48E5-9A39-9C03A2B53829.jpeg

Peach Malaya garnet
A2FB1F08-0379-42B4-9DD6-B6A31F965746.jpeg

Pink spinel
03215545-BE59-4418-A7CB-F26C1A4B8536.jpeg

Chrome/ vanadium beryl
729684D5-A41F-4ECC-9E7D-6BCFFDABDE94.jpeg

Copper bearing tourmaline (oh, baby, if I only had the funds! :lickout:).
C9C95187-E859-40EE-84F7-7571D89E1251.jpeg

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got the pastel tourmaline! I really want the beryl and copper tourmaline , but I've spent a wee bit too much this year. :cry2:

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the tourmaline, MrsKMB! It's lovely!

I'm interested in the blue sapphire. Jeff was kind enough to send a video.

I'm very much a novice when it comes to blue stones. I like a medium tone blue, and my preference leans more to darker than lighter. I'm very fair, so I feel like jewel tones suit me better than pastel/lighter colors. Any opinions on if this little stone would work for me?

Thanks in advance. :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the tourmaline, MrsKMB! It's lovely!

I'm interested in the blue sapphire. Jeff was kind enough to send a video.

I'm very much a novice when it comes to blue stones. I like a medium tone blue, and my preference leans more to darker than lighter. I'm very fair, so I feel like jewel tones suit me better than pastel/lighter colors. Any opinions on if this little stone would work for me?

Thanks in advance. :kiss2:

I think this is a perfect color! I prefer the medium blue sapphires because I feel like they have more life to them than the dark ones. Plus, they won’t look too dark inside, which is a huge bonus in my book. :love:

If it helps at all, I’m very fair as well so I totally understand the Love of jewel tones... *cough* my entire wardrobe *cough* :lol: Anyway, I think it would be perfect for a fair skinned gal like myself and I had to really fight my inner demons not to buy it already. :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results