shape
carat
color
clarity

Gelin & Abaci in Denver, CO - anyone use Kortz Jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wanderlost

Shiny_Rock
Howdy again,

I''ve continued my ghosting (and now have moved to the Denver
area).... but was wondering if anyone had experiences with
Kortz Jewelers in Denver Colorado...

I''m looking for a Gelin & Abaci setting of a ~3/4 carat F/G/H
VS2 with the most ideal cut possible... I''ve talked to a
few of the vendors here in the past (and have not ruled out
dealing with them), but was just wondering if anyone had done
any business with this merchant....

Very little info. can be gotten from their website, hope to get
your opinions soon...

-B

mountainrocks

Rough_Rock
We went there as part of my extensive Princess search. The people were nice, more knowlegeable than the chain store people. They took a lot of time to show me diamonds and settings. Their Princess cuts were pretty sad (several 80%/80%), but they didn't pretend they were great. When I told her I was looking for a table under 70% and a crown height over 10% she said "yeah, so is every dealer in the country." I didn't look at their round stones so I can't speak to their quality. The prices on Princess Cuts were considerably higher than what I found online, but servicewise they were good.

I don't know what brands of settings they carry, but Daniel Diamonds (in Evergreen and at Lowry) had nice diamonds and prices that weren't too far off of pricescope averages.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone will have to make a trip at G&A to be set (or sized, as a matter of fact) anyway... so there isn't much the local jeweler does for the process. Whoever the seller of the stone is could do the same, I would guess.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results