shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:22:54 PM
Author: taovandel
Just checking out the thread for the first time....

I was shocked when I saw the Shiba! I have a shiba also and he''s very similarly colored to your shiba--which I never see!

I''ll have to get some pictures together.

I have my Shiba Inu (Tybalt), a Beagle (Sydney) who stay with their grandparents now (they have the yard that my doggies love). In my apartment we have two kittens. Sophie and Bones (we got them in December).

Yeah I have never seen another Shiba colored like her either! I think it''s very pretty. We would like to breed her, as well as breed the papillon (not for profit, just for fun) but we only know one person with a shiba, and he''s VERY shy, and she''s VERY dominant. Not a good mix for trying to arrange a date
3.gif

As for the Papillon, haven''t found him a nice girl yet either. He''s very upset about this because Sheiba won''t let him.. er.. well, you know what I mean
3.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh no im so sad i missed this thread til now
39.gif

labrat your pug and german shepherd are gorgeous
30.gif
and quincey is a spectacularly perfect name for a pug
36.gif
my step-sister, has two, Angus and Leroy. One is black the other white, they''re quite a team
31.gif

Oupeargirl your little pearls looks quite like my fella - they''re so hard to photograph dont you think? long-haired black cats!

feralpenchant your zoe is so sweet, would love more pics! she has the sweetest face
30.gif

Everyone''s furbabies are sooooo cute
30.gif

This is my blackpaw, who''s official name is footloose because he has no paws! Ive posted these all over the shop but i just cant help showing him off - such a proud mum
9.gif

footy.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
and here he is on his christmas rug on christmas day - he likes to be part of the action!

blackpaw.jpg

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 12:47:28 AM
Author: Blackpaw
and here he is on his christmas rug on christmas day - he likes to be part of the action!

He is SO cute!!! I love this picture...lol he''s so festive lol

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Heidi is in Pink and Haven is in Blue
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif

HeidiHaven [800x600].jpg

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:48:12 AM
Author: missjae
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif
Though Haven is ALWAYS in blue, they are both girls!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 2:49:04 AM

emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif

Though Haven is ALWAYS in blue, they are both girls!

So cute!! I wish my dog would let me dress him up, when I try he just looks really sad and its like I am punishing him

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Love this thread!!

I so need to post my babies in here, too!!

I''ll try to do that this weekend.

Everyone has such beautiful (and well loved!!!) animals!!!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2009 12:45:57 AM
39.gif

30.gif
36.gif
my step-sister, has two, Angus and Leroy. One is black the other white, they''re quite a team
31.gif

Oupeargirl your little pearls looks quite like my fella - they''re so hard to photograph dont you think? long-haired black cats!

feralpenchant your zoe is so sweet, would love more pics! she has the sweetest face
30.gif

30.gif

This is my blackpaw, who''s official name is footloose because he has no paws! Ive posted these all over the shop but i just cant help showing him off - such a proud mum
9.gif
I just LOVE blackpaw!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif
I love their little outfits!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lorelei
35.gif
what about you, do you have any furbabies?!

Feralpenchant i meant to say, Lisa is adorable too
30.gif
that little face looking up at the camera - so sweet!!

And how does she get on?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2009 11:53:57 AM
Thanks lorelei
35.gif
what about you, do you have any furbabies?!

Feralpenchant i meant to say, Lisa is adorable too
30.gif
that little face looking up at the camera - so sweet!!

And how does she get on?
I have 8 kittahs!!!
9.gif
And horses and chickens!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
8 kittahs???!!
36.gif
where are their pics then???! and ponies too!! wow you''re lucky
36.gif
id love a horse - to pat and brush and feed apples mind you....im not an especially confident rider
30.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
9.gif
I can''t believe I haven''t seen him before! I just went back to search for more of your posts about him, what a sweet sweet boy!
30.gif
I have such a huge soft spot for special fur babies and of course those who care for them. I''m happy (not surprised) to hear that he gets along just fine without his paws
5.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock

9.gif

I LOVE his name.. What a sweet kitty!! And yes, they are so hard to photograph!! I always think pictures don''t do her justice!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
39.gif

30.gif
36.gif
31.gif

30.gif

30.gif

9.gif

You asked for it! This is her the fist day I got her, she would sleep IN my bed, I had an old spring mattress, and she would lay under the bed in the springs! You can see how tiny she was. It would freak me out cause I was afraid someone would sit on the bed and squash her in the springs..
3.gif

000_4253.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
She would do this while I was on my computer, she would chase the cursor on the screen. Haha.

000_4354.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
This is her a bit older in an old dresser which had one drawer missing. She could maneuver inside the dresser, and you never knew which drawer she would be in when you tried to look for her.

000_5507.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
She loves to hide behind things and do her "ready to pounce stare" I love how she puts her ears to the sides.

000_6762.jpg

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Last one unless someone else requests more! Haha I have like 587576 pics of her. This is her mid pounce on a toy.

zoey8jpg.JPG

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 5:48:29 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Last one unless someone else requests more! Haha I have like 587576 pics of her. This is her mid pounce on a toy.
I am ridiculously jealous of your kitty. I want one BAD. My puplet is running around like a crazy man playing with DH. He''s great but I miss having a kitty.
39.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 5:48:29 PM
Author: Feralpenchant

That is the greatest picture! She looks like she''s flying!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pics feralpenchant
30.gif
36.gif
she''s a gorgeous kitty!!

Thanks babyblue and oupeargirl! He does get along well despite his disabilities
21.gif
he''s certainly better on carpet than lino or tiles though....we''ve got strips of carpet running everywhere so he can get about more easily.

I worry that he''ll get arthritis or some such when he''s older. But for now he''s a darling, and he can move mighty quick when he wants something
30.gif

lorelei dont forget pics of your babies for us
21.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
This is the baby of our family, Max (Boxer)..

xxmax.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
And this is Miss Vicki, Max''s big sister(also a boxer)..

xxvic.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Playing together...

xxvickimaxtag.jpg

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Feral- Those pictures are great. Oh my goodness about her getting IN the bed and drawers. That would really scare me. I''d hate for her to be hurt by opening a drawer or sitting on her.
6.gif

Mochi- That puppy is just too cute!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, everyone''s babies are SO cute!!!
36.gif

Here''s my 8-year-old Great Dane, Caesar . . . I''ve had him since he was 10 weeks old!
21.gif

Caesar1.JPG

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 6:39:40 AM
Author: all.of.the.above
Lil late, but just saw this and thought maybe I''d share as well.

This is Stella Artois aka Mama, our pound puppy. She is 2years old and is a pit bull/boxer mix, 50/50. She was dumped in a dumpster at 12 weeks due to the fact that she was the runt of the litter and wasn''t going to make any money for the breeder. She''s wearing Doggles in the picture - a hilarious gift from my father.

all.of.the.above--Mama looks a lot like our little Bailee! Our girl is English Bulldog, French Bulldog, Am Staff, and Affenpinscher (sp?), though, so it''s strange that they look so similar! (We had one of those DNA blood tests done on her, she''s a pound puppy, too.

Is Mama a cuddlebug? Bailee just wants to curl up with us at all times, my little lovebug.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And our black lab/pit bull mix, Biko . . . he''s about 14 years old, and is SUCH a sweetie-pie!
30.gif

Biko1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results