shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I always love these photos of everybody''s furbabies!!

I snapped a quick picture over the weekend when it was really windy. Byron is the large black newf and is 4.5 years old and Boatswain is the pup--he was 10.5 weeks when this photo was taken and is now a quarter of an inch taller and a pound and a half heavier.

windynewfs.JPG

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 12:01:18 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I always love these photos of everybody''s furbabies!!

I snapped a quick picture over the weekend when it was really windy. Byron is the large black newf and is 4.5 years old and Boatswain is the pup--he was 10.5 weeks when this photo was taken and is now a quarter of an inch taller and a pound and a half heavier.
Such lovely doggies!!
9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 8:17:48 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/27/2009 1:42:01 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
This is Pixie''s Mom - Tinkerbell! She belongs to my cousin. It''s funny, because Pixie''s a little bigger than her momma. Guess it''s just genes.
I love her little sweater, so cute!!
30.gif
Hehe yeah she has so many clothes, it''s amazing. Pixie HATES anything on her, even a collar! Haha but Tinkerbell loves her little sweaters. At Christmas she had a little Santa outfit with a skirt.
3.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
This is my miniature schnauzer, Molly. She''s 5 years old. She''s very shy at first, but once she gets to know you, she''s a little goofball! She''s small for a miniature schnauzer, at 11 lbs. We call her a "micromini" schnauzer.

mollydolly.jpg

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Ooops, sorry that''s so huge!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
AllieGator, she''s so cute! I grew up with schnauzers (had two when I was born, got two more when I was 6) and they''re awesome dogs. If yours is a micromini, mine must have been maxis because they were 22lbs and 30lbs. Lol. And they weren''t even fat! Just tall
2.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
New picture of my baby bunny. We''re currently throwing around the names Henry, Oscar, and Levi (which would be short for Leviathan, because FI thinks that''s an awesome name for whatever reason
20.gif
)

Can you tell I''m ridiculously excited for my bunny? It''s going to be my puppy substitute since I can''t get a pup for a few more years.
2.gif

baby bunnies 11 days.jpg

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
Aw, Thanks, Elrohwen! She''s such a sweetie!

Your bunnies are so sweet! I''ve always liked bunnies, and am considering getting one when my best friend and I eventually get our apartment together senior year. I''ve heard they are excellent apartment pets, is this true?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEL--I''ve come back to look at your picture of "the boys" more than a few times! Byron looks so regal, and Boatswain . . . BOATSWAIN! What a precious little muffinboy.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 8:30:58 PM
Author: Haven
NEL--I''ve come back to look at your picture of ''the boys'' more than a few times! Byron looks so regal, and Boatswain . . . BOATSWAIN! What a precious little muffinboy.

lol this is a perfect description of Boatswain!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Alliegator, this will be my first bunny, so I can''t speak from first hand experience, but from everything I read they are perfect apartment pets. Some people think they are smelly, but actually it''s fairly easy to litter train them (almost as easy as cats) which makes cleaning up easy. They can be trained not to chew on most things (though some bunny proofing is necessary) and can be allowed to roam free. Mine will be kept in a cage at night and while we''re gone (like a dog in a crate) but hopefullly I''ll eventually be able to let him run around a room or two while I''m home. They seem to combine a lot of aspects of dogs and cats (while still being unique pets) and they don''t require walking outside! Gotta love that when you live in an apartment.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
NEL, your babies are beautiful! Newfs are just so huggable. Though I''ll still never understand how you deal with all the fur and the slobber
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love bunnies....so soft. We had them as kids, but ours always bit!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my mom''s dog- Gracie... SOOO happy :) She is a Bichon.

IMG_4715_2.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
and BTW she look SO dirty there, but my mom started doing "Angel Eyes" which is this powder you put in their food, and it cleans all the eye gunk and she look SO much cleaner. I will take a picture when I go home for SB next week.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
ZOMG best thread ever! I don''t know if I have pics of all of my kids on this comp, but we''ll see.

Oh and whoever had that red factor birman, MY LORD IS HE STUNNING!

Okay this is my baby Zodiac, or Zoey, playing with a straw that she chewed to death.

This is a test, I''ve never uploaded a pic before.

zoooooooey.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Another of Zoey.. she sits here when I''m on the computer. And there''s me in my vet scrubs LOL.

zoeyeq2.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
This is Cappuccino. My lil golden
1.gif

transferred 017.jpg

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
This is Lissa
1.gif
I got her out of a box in an old lady''s front yeard with WAY too many lawn ornaments and she was 40 bucks which I saved up from mowing lawns! Later the vet told us we need not have paid even 5 dollars for her as she is quite inbred. She has juvenile stomatitis and even though she''s only 7 has lost most of her teeth. She has NO sense of balance and falls off of things regularly! But I love her!

fireee.PNG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
This is (from left to right) Sheiba, Charlie, and Gizmo. He looks mean, but he''s the cutest dog ever!

thekids.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Okay now I''ve spammed you enough! I have 2 other cats, 2 mice and one more dog but no pics of them!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
And this is Charlie as a baby, such a change - I HAD to post it. He had blue eyes and these wonderful little ears. Now they''ve stood up and revealed how HUGE they are. He went from AWW to GREMLIN!

But I love him anyway
1.gif

charlie.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Omg, Feralpenchant, your furbabies are so adorable! And you have sooo many of them. lol Do they all get along?

And I''d like to see your mice! I posted my gerbils and we need more small pets on this thread
2.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
My baby girl Riley and her friend Jack, who is trying to steal her bed...

jr1.jpg

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I was here first... NO I WAS (but rub my belly and you can stay)...

jr2.jpg

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I love everyones babies!

I so can''t wait for more pictures of those cute bunnies! Luckily I haven''t seen any bunnies for sale where I live or I think BF would be mad.
11.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Bestest.puplet.ever. He''s a 2.5 year old yorkie-poodle mix. He''s comically possessive of me and really hates it when people leave the house. He''s convinced they''ve come to see only him and will nip at their heels when they leave. It''s actually gotten worse in the last couple months and we''re not really sure why.

This is him doing is guard dog pose.

n1536882338_149558_4806[1].jpg

April20

Ideal_Rock
He likes clothes. He gets excited when we get them out and prances around after we put them on him.

This is his "preppy" outfit.

n1536882338_207414_5515449[1].jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 1:09:50 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
I love everyones babies!

I so can''t wait for more pictures of those cute bunnies! Luckily I haven''t seen any bunnies for sale where I live or I think BF would be mad.
11.gif
Def, Maybe, I''m sure you could find some bunnies around if you tried! Haha. I''ll admit that I check the breeder''s website multiple times a day to see if she''s posted any new pictures because it''s so fascinating seeing them grow up (after only a day they already had fur on them and you could tell which one was which color). I cannot wait until he''s old enough to take home. And I can''t wait until I know which one is mine! I''m keeping my fingers crossed that at least one is a boy

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:44:11 PM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/4/2009 1:09:50 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
I love everyones babies!

11.gif
Def, Maybe, I''m sure you could find some bunnies around if you tried! Haha. I''ll admit that I check the breeder''s website multiple times a day to see if she''s posted any new pictures because it''s so fascinating seeing them grow up (after only a day they already had fur on them and you could tell which one was which color). I cannot wait until he''s old enough to take home. And I can''t wait until I know which one is mine! I''m keeping my fingers crossed that at least one is a boy
A gal I know has a pet bunny and she says it''s the best pet she''s ever had.

I had a bunny as a kid, but it was NOT that kind of bunny! I''m pretty sure my parents caught him on the farm. He was wild. And I think he bit. I can''t remember what happened to him.

When do you get your bunny? It''s so exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results