shape
carat
color
clarity

Fur babies....Brag shamlessly and post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 7:08:09 PM
Author: princesss

This is Ezra. He''s about 1 1/2, and totally convinced the entire world is here to adore him. He''s a bit of a stinker, though, and loves to do everything he knows he shouldn''t. He especially loves playing in purses, the rat fink. I got him at the same shelter I got Lola, and he was actually one of the kittens I passed up when I fell in love with her (it was kitten season and they were EVERYWHERE, but Lola was meant for me, and we went home together that day. I went back a few months later and got Ezra). He''s got a funny little mustache that curls up on one side.
What a big grin.

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Such a great thread! My Boston Terrier Bowden has a thing with Mommy''s pillow. Every night when I go into our master bedroom he has beat me to and has taken my pillow. It is so adorable.

sleepbowdensleep.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 8:02:25 PM
Author: Matata
Here are da boyz after a busy morning of shredding the newspaper, 1 roll of paper towels, and 2 rolls of toilet paper. Heaven forbid they should play with any of the 200 cat toys littering every room of the house.
Look at those babies!

We call our three kitties Da Boyz, too! DH will send me random text messages that just say "DA BOYZ!!!!"
Funny.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 8:38:45 PM
Author: fsu1227
Such a great thread! My Boston Terrier Bowden has a thing with Mommy''s pillow. Every night when I go into our master bedroom he has beat me to and has taken my pillow. It is so adorable.
Look at that face! Bostons slay me with their little smushy faces!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This kitty is from a litter I rescued a few years back. I loved him.

siamese11a.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a shot of the boys basking in the sun. They always do that when I leave the front door open, the little sun worshipers.

BaskingBoys2.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry... The only recent picture of Pearls I have and I'm in it, so ignore me... But this is SO her haha! Dressed up wearing her pearls and biting her mom.

n9616642_39063567_1476.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
She''ll be two years old on New Years Day... Here she was last Halloween as a pirate. She was super happy about it...
3.gif

n9627891_38321641_6067.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is Stitch. We got him from the SF SPCA a little over a year ago. We suspect he was abused, because he was very skittish around bikes and most men for awhile. We also had a horrible experience with a bad trainer that we've had to deal with. But, he loves his new trainer and treats, and is coming along very nicely.

I'm not sure what breed he is. Tibetan Spaniel, Chihuahua, Pom, Papillon, who knows for sure? But we love the little guy. He likes to sneak into bed after we're asleep and curl up on your legs.

A bit of a stinker, though. Since we don't have a backyard, he's chosen to bury food in OUR bed. I've caught him "digging" at our comforter and using his head to smooth out the "dirt" over his treat. One time, our friend accidentally left her pack with some food in his reach. DH was really surprised to find a half eaten loaf of bread under his pillow.

p.s. your pets are all so cute!!!

Begging Stitch.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, everyones pets are adorable! Yimmers, that pic cracks me up! My dog Marco sits like that, and he loves to be cradled like a baby. My rescue dog, Mel does the same thing with food. I''ve found stashes of dog food hidden in towels in the bathrooms, in shoes and all our closets.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I love threads like this. They are so much fun!

Yimmers, your little guy is SO cute! What a face!

And I forget who it was, but whoever had that pomeranian back there, OMG, those puppy ears were adorable!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I don't understand how there could be so many cute pets in one thread!

One is cuter than the other! I never get tired of looking at these even though I already "know" most of the PS furbabies!

y2k - why did you say "loved" him? Is he in heaven now?

And OU, Pearls really is biting you in that picture, isn't she? And in the other picture she looks really mad. So funny.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
We adopted a Labradoodle through a local rescue group, and we finally got her last night. This is a picture of her tonight under the table at an outdoor Mexican Restaurant. We think she is happy with her new home!!!

Across the St.JPG

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 9:15:27 PM
Author: CJ2008

y2k - why did you say ''loved'' him? Is he in heaven now?

Not in heaven, but I turned him and his brothers over to a rescue and they were adopted out at a Petsmart but I don''t know what happened after that. I hope he and his brothers have ok lives.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Here is a photo of my Ellie, sleeping on our bed like she owns it lol.
She sure took our hearts!!! I love her curly whiskers!

photoellie1.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
OooOoo.. and look at the size of these paws on this little 6 1/2 lbs girl! She is such a cutie pie :)

ELLIE2.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread, thanks so much FSU1227 for starting it. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at each and everyone of the pics. They are so cute, and so full of personality!!!

Here is my Ragdoll kitty. Not one of his best, but you get the idea.

SickSeb092309.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Burberrygirl - lol, I can only imagine finding dog food in my shoes!

Monkeypie - thanks! I think it''s those radar ears that really add to that face

Amethyste - holy crap those are big paws! is she full grown?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 6:20:27 PM
Author: beechezz
I love this thread, thanks so much FSU1227 for starting it. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at each and everyone of the pics. They are so cute, and so full of personality!!!

LOL oh he looks irate! Was there something outside that window that he wanted and couldn''t get?

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 9:23:51 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 9/23/2009 6:20:27 PM
Author: beechezz

LOL oh he looks irate! Was there something outside that window that he wanted and couldn''t get?
thanks MonkeyPie!!! He is a cutie. Unfortunately he wasn''t in hunting mode whilst looking out the window, he just wasn''t feeling so well. He had an asthma attack 3 days ago, and he still isn''t feeling so well. Poor kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results