shape
carat
color
clarity

Fur babies....Brag shamlessly and post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a better one of Sentra. She is hard to get pictures of because she is always moving. And when she isn''t moving she has the saddest look on her face.

Sentra and Lilly.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, these pictures are too cute! Here are my fur babies:

This is Leia, our family dog. She''s eleven years old but in this picture I think she''s eight. She is a purebred Bouvier, and unfortunately has a lot of health problems
7.gif

LeiaBouvier.jpg

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve posted him in the other fur baby thread, but this is my Graham. He isn''t usually so majestic!

And ckrickett, I love your teeny tiny!

Graham yawning.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is my dog Melvin, that was his name when I adopted him. I couldn''t think of a cute boy name so I decided to call him Mel for short. He is such a smart dog and a big teddy bear too!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry that didn't attach before. He looks angry in this picture, he doesn't like cameras.

Mel3yrsold.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another of Mel at four years old, he just turned five.

Melfouryrsold.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Now here is my mom's new dog, but he loves me just as much
2.gif
. Doesn't it look like he's smiling? He's always running around and jumping on beds. He loves to mess up the bedding.

puppymarco.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Marco with his sister when they were really little. They are Italian Greyhounds. My mom has Marco and my sister has Gemma (his sister).

MarcoandGemma.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 5:34:27 PM
Author: Burberrygirl
Here is Marco with his sister when they were really little. They are Italian Greyhounds. My mom has Marco and my sister has Gemma (his sister).

What bright, beautiful eyes!

I''m loving all these pics! Everyone''s pets are beautiful!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 5:26:49 PM
Sorry that didn''t attach before. He looks angry in this picture, he doesn''t like cameras.
I love the look on his face.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 6:06:11 PM
Author: TooPatient

Sorry that didn''t attach before. He looks angry in this picture, he doesn''t like cameras.

I know, isn''t he funny. I always know when he isn''t happy. He never lets me take pictures, the snap sound the camera makes scares him. In the second picture he''s a little scared too. He was abused by his previous owners so sometimes noises upset him.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 5:56:57 PM
Author: Sha
Date: 9/21/2009 5:34:27 PM

What bright, beautiful eyes!

I''m loving all these pics! Everyone''s pets are beautiful!
Thanks Sha! Before my sister moved away they were always together. They would sit, sleep and eat practically on top of one another. Here''s a picture of them laying in Marco''s bed.

MarcoandGemma2.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 6:20:52 PM

Date: 9/21/2009 6:06:11 PM
Author: TooPatient

I know, isn''t he funny. I always know when he isn''t happy. He never lets me take pictures, the snap sound the camera makes scares him. In the second picture he''s a little scared too. He was abused by his previous owners so sometimes noises upset him.
That is so sad. I don''t understand how anyone can hurt animals. Cats and dogs are so intelligent. Have so much personality.
They are part of our family.

I''m glad he has a nice home with you now where he can be safe.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bruce is at the head of the table waiting for me to sit down so we can eat. Sven, Lilly, and Miglet all got up into the chairs on their own. We didn''t put them there. They each sort of picked out their chairs and go there for dinner. I get to sit between Miglet and Lilly.
What you don''t see is Sentra wandering around the table. She is too big for a chair so wanders around the table in a circle until finally settling in on the floor next to Bruce.

Sven gets mad when we have guests and someone sits in HIS chair.

animals at table.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sven and Sentra both LOVE scones.

breakfast with animals.jpg

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
This is my Pippin when he was just a little guy....answering the phone at work.
2.gif

pippinonphone.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 6:43:17 PM
Author: kimmyintexas
This is my Pippin when he was just a little guy....answering the phone at work.
2.gif
I love it when they try to help. He is so cute.

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Here is a recent one....so handsome! He''s a pom if you were wondering.

mrpip.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, those pictures are so cute! I love that the cats picked their own chairs!

Kimmy, I wish one of my dogs would answer the phone! Too funny!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient, I don''t understand it either. He was one of six puppies rescued from these people. They were found with their mom, she was chained to the bumper of a car. This group of volunteers rescued all the puppies but the owners wouldn''t let them take the mom. I hope they were finally able to rescue her too. He is such a great dog and so smart. He absoluetly loves it outside, he''ll sit outside for hours watching the squirels, birds and deer.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 6:49:06 PM
TooPatient, I don''t understand it either. He was one of six puppies rescued from these people. They were found with their mom, she was chained to the bumper of a car. This group of volunteers rescued all the puppies but the owners wouldn''t let them take the mom. I hope they were finally able to rescue her too. He is such a great dog and so smart. He absoluetly loves it outside, he''ll sit outside for hours watching the squirels, birds and deer.
What an awful job to have. (Discovery channel did a series that my brother watched) I couldn''t stand to see that kind of thing every day. Saving the animals is great but there are so many who don''t survive (too emotionally scarred, too sick, etc.) or can''t be taken from the homes.

Deer make great entertainment for cats & dogs. Sentra loved to watch them in our old house.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY! Any chance to brag about my furbabies is welcome!

I''ll start with my little love, Lola. She''s 7 1/2, and I got her a year ago from the shelter. She''s got a lot of attitude, and is a total love bug with me.

Lola Thinks I Cant Write Anymore.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
More Lola

Lola Is A Cutie Pue.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
TP- I know, it's so sad.

Deer are great entertainment, Mel watches them and sometimes tries to chase them. It's hilarious to watch!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
This is Ezra. He''s about 1 1/2, and totally convinced the entire world is here to adore him. He''s a bit of a stinker, though, and loves to do everything he knows he shouldn''t. He especially loves playing in purses, the rat fink. I got him at the same shelter I got Lola, and he was actually one of the kittens I passed up when I fell in love with her (it was kitten season and they were EVERYWHERE, but Lola was meant for me, and we went home together that day. I went back a few months later and got Ezra). He''s got a funny little mustache that curls up on one side.

Ezra Putting On A Happy Face.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And my step-puppy (lol - my BF''s dog) Bodhi. He''s 10 months, about 40 lbs and a Boxer mix. I think M is going to break down and do the doggie DNA test soon. He was adopted when we went to visit him at the home of a woman who fosters for our local shelter (they have a pretty high kill rate, so they foster out a lot of their animals in order to try to keep from euthanizing more animals). He was hiding under a bench and was really shy. He''s still pretty shy, but he''s totally devoted to BF (and me, but to a lesser extent).

bodhibodhibodster.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
One more shot of Bodster.

Bodhi Looking Regal.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 7:13:14 PM
Author: princesss
And my step-puppy (lol - my BF''s dog) Bodhi. He''s 10 months, about 40 lbs and a Boxer mix. I think M is going to break down and do the doggie DNA test soon. He was adopted when we went to visit him at the home of a woman who fosters for our local shelter (they have a pretty high kill rate, so they foster out a lot of their animals in order to try to keep from euthanizing more animals). He was hiding under a bench and was really shy. He''s still pretty shy, but he''s totally devoted to BF (and me, but to a lesser extent).
I love Bohdi - he''s adoreable! I think boxers are just such nice dogs.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 7:13:14 PM
Author: princesss
He''s gorgeous! Boxers are such great dogs, DH wants one very badly.

We had our vet do the DNA test on Bailee and it was totally worth it. Besides, people constantly ask us what she is, and it''s really fun to have an actual answer!
The test said she is English Bulldog, French Bulldog, Am Staff, and Afenpinscher. I can totally see the first three, but the last one was a total surprise!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are da boyz after a busy morning of shredding the newspaper, 1 roll of paper towels, and 2 rolls of toilet paper. Heaven forbid they should play with any of the 200 cat toys littering every room of the house.

angelsinsleep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results