shape
carat
color
clarity

Fur babies....Brag shamlessly and post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
I am 100% obsessed with my dog. I believe he is insanely intelligent, humorous, comical and above all the most loving creature to walk this earth. My husband gave him to me as a Valentine''s Day gift in ''07. So...I''m calling all you ladies and gents out there who are in the same boat I am. Post pictures of your fur babies for all us PS peeps to enjoy!
These are two photos from last week. Please excuse the quality, I took them with my iphone.

bowden09.JPG

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Snoozing on the couch.

bowdensleeping09.JPG

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Great Dane mix I got at the pound. 3 hours away from being put down. Best dog ever, has nothing but love for everyone.

billiedanemix.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2009 11:58:52 PM
Author:fsu1227
I am 100% obsessed with my dog. I believe he is insanely intelligent, humorous, comical and above all the most loving creature to walk this earth. My husband gave him to me as a Valentine''s Day gift in ''07. So...I''m calling all you ladies and gents out there who are in the same boat I am. Post pictures of your fur babies for all us PS peeps to enjoy!
These are two photos from last week. Please excuse the quality, I took them with my iphone.
How could you NOT be? He is soooooo cute!

y2k - what a cutie...and those eyes...sorry for your loss...
15.gif

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
y2kitty...Great story:) My husband and I volunteer with the Boston Terrier Rescue of Florida. We help out at rescue events, transport dogs, etc. It is so rewarding, I knew my husband was a keeper by his love for animals. Bravo to you for adopting!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Bad quality, but I am always happy to post pictures of my baby Cleo. I just realized she''s three years old now!

This was her making a bed out of my freshly washed clothes
20.gif

8834_302759050416_513725416_10188882_7917877_n.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
And my booboo yesterday, cuddling with mommy because she knew I wasn''t feeling well, and apparently breathing through her mouth. I had to take a picture just because her mouth was all hanging open. It certainly wasn''t hot in there!

8834_302758370416_513725416_10188875_1062488_n.jpg

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 12:15:21 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
And my booboo yesterday, cuddling with mommy because she knew I wasn''t feeling well, and apparently breathing through her mouth. I had to take a picture just because her mouth was all hanging open. It certainly wasn''t hot in there!
LOL.

My cat Ferris hangs his mouth open like that when he''s about to yawn. Sometimes it opens even further than that! He has the same black lips. Adorable!
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 12:23:30 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 9/21/2009 12:15:21 PM

LOL.

My cat Ferris hangs his mouth open like that when he''s about to yawn. Sometimes it opens even further than that! He has the same black lips. Adorable!
9.gif

She did keep yawning! She was being super lazy that day lol. How funny that Ferris does the same thing!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, all these furbabies are adorable!

Here''s our entire crew, Manny, Geddy, Vince, and Bailee. Yes, I realize the dog is the only one using the cat tree. That''s not unusual.

Havensbabes1ps.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
They both look funny in this shot because I woke them up from their nap.
Manny makes a good pillow, he''s nice and mushy.

Havensbabes2ps.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s Geddy and Vince all curled up in my reading nook chair.
We do a lot of napping around here.
1.gif

Havensbabes3ps.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to post a picture of my ladies, too. They''re my mom''s dogs, but I lived with them long enough to think of them as my own.
1.gif

Tallulah and Killian, my little ladies.

TallulahKillianPshaven.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 12:14:27 PM
Bad quality, but I am always happy to post pictures of my baby Cleo. I just realized she''s three years old now!

This was her making a bed out of my freshly washed clothes
20.gif
MONKEY!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!! YOUR CLEO LOOKS OS MUCH LIKE MY ELLIE GIRL!!!!! HOW PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here''s my little buddy Rip - after a summer swim in the pool - he''s a 4 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and my best bud too.

rips swim.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that was really small - sorry! I''ll try one more from when i made him dress up for christmas - he was NOT thrilled.....

xmasphotoforrip.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 12:36:14 PM
Author: Haven

Here''s our entire crew, Manny, Geddy, Vince, and Bailee. Yes, I realize the dog is the only one using the cat tree. That''s not unusual.
Haven,

This is one of the cutest pet pictures I have ever seen!! I cannot believe Bailee sleeps in the cat tree like that!!! How adorable?!?!

I also love the next photo. I wish my cats and dogs would snuggle, but it never happens. Actually, there''s not even a remote chance of it ever happening. The cats always swipe at the poor dogs the moment they get close!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Loves Vintage! The cats definitely didn''t like Bailee in the beginning, she took several tiny paw punches to the nose for a while. Now they''re always bunched up together while napping, and she even lets Geddy eat out of her bowl when she''s eating fish on Sundays. It''s very cute.

The best is the way they sleep during the cold winter months. Bailee burrows under our bedspread covers, and then the kitties sleep on top of the bedspread all smushed up against her for warmth. DH and I are very lucky that they''re kind enough to share the bed with us.

Bailee loves that tube. When one of the kitties does sleep in it she sticks her nose in and stares at them like this:

BaiBearandGeddykins.jpg

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 3:51:20 PM
Thanks, Loves Vintage! The cats definitely didn''t like Bailee in the beginning, she took several tiny paw punches to the nose for a while. Now they''re always bunched up together while napping, and she even lets Geddy eat out of her bowl when she''s eating fish on Sundays. It''s very cute.

The best is the way they sleep during the cold winter months. Bailee burrows under our bedspread covers, and then the kitties sleep on top of the bedspread all smushed up against her for warmth. DH and I are very lucky that they''re kind enough to share the bed with us.

Bailee loves that tube. When one of the kitties does sleep in it she sticks her nose in and stares at them like this:
Wow! He must have quite the personality. I bet he keeps you laughing! I remember when you posted about him when you first adopted him. I''m so glad to see how well he''s worked his way into your family.
1.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock

OMG this is adorable, LOL! I wish I could just squeeze Bailee! What a precious face!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

OMG!!!!!! This made me laugh outloud!! That is such a precious picture!!! You seem to have a blessed home Haven... :) Enjoy! :)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2009 3:51:20 PM

Amazing what we put up with to keep our animals happy. We have 3 cats and a dog. Only one cat is allowed in our room. Okay, so she allows us in her room and is kind enough most nights to share her king size bed with us.

I''ll post pics as soon as I figure out how to get them to the right size. (I''m having trouble getting to the 100kb size)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope this works okay.

Lilly discovered a sleeping bag waiting to be washed after our camping trip.

Lilly and sleeping bag.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another of Lilly.

Lilly is almost 4 years old. (my little kitten is growing up so fast. I remember when she was just a little ball of fluff....)

Lilly is the middle of our 3 cats. 4 years old and about 10 pounds. She can be so cute. Of course she can also get into lots of trouble.

Lilly sleeping on foot.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
she is getting so big

wash05.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
her favorite spot in the entire house is in the waterbottles

wash07.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is our latest addition. We adopted Sven in December last year when he was just 18 months old and about 17 pounds. He is now about 2 1/2 years old and up to 23 pounds.

Sven on couch.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
she is so sleepy!

wash06.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a picture of Sven and Lilly on Sentra''s bed. Sentra really has a lot of patience with them. (and I did get them off her bed as soon as I took the picture)

Sentra is our dog. She was my family''s dog until I moved and had to leave her. My mother sold her house and bought a different one that didn''t have a yard. FF and I had just gotten into this house with a nice yard. So my mother was over to visit one day and made a comment to one of my cats "You''re so sweet. I could just take you home with me." One thing led to another and by the end of the day, she had another cat and we had a dog.

Huggy was a couple of months older than Lilly. I got them at the same time from the same house and Huggy started to bully Lilly. Huggy is still with my mother and loves it there. Sentra is with us and very happy to have a whole neighborhood of dogs and a yard to run in.

cats on dog bed.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miglet is almost 19 years old now. She is a bombay.
Right about 6-7 pounds. She is slowing down a bit in her old age, but she still runs the house.

Here she is in the middle of a king size bed. Those are my pillows and I would have gone to bed but couldn''t bring myself to move her.

Miglet in bed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results