shape
carat
color
clarity

Full eternity bands w/ H&A melee & D color oval center!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
YayTacori said:
Oh my... oh my my my! BEAUUUITFUL RING!!! Gorgeous oval! Gorgeous bands! YOWZA!!!! I've recently become a big fan of ovals and your's is SO SO LOVELY! :appl: :love:
Rhea said:
Holy bling! That's some serious sparkle! I love the eternity band setting. Is it shared prong?
Thanks for sharing my excitement!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
YayTacori was there something that caught your eye recently that prompted your new admiration for ovals?
Rhea, yes these are shared prong. Even after learning the "cons" of wearing this style, the design still had a great appeal for me so I went for it.
Enerchi said:
I had to come back and just re watch it again! I want to come and play at your house when it arrives :lol:
:appl: My heavens that's one AWESOME new set!
Well COME ON OVER & bring your camera cause they're here! I was trying to take pics w/ my phone earlier & everything was blurry. I think it gets confused w/ all of the sparkle & can't figure out what to focus on. Frustrating!
justginger said:
Holy moly - that set is on fire! Seriously gorgeous bands and the center stone looks so crisp. Congratulations! :bigsmile:
Ashleigh said:
Wow, what a blingy set! :love: your set! Congrats!
YayTacori said:
I don't know why I thought couple hours after I posted, you would have the ring. I'm just excited to see this ring!!
chiquitapet said:
OMG! Just fantastic! I realised I was holding my breath during most of that video... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Anne :) said:
sooooo pretty!
Spirit said:
What a gorgeous set! The sparkle is amazing. Enjoy!!!
luv2sparkle said:
Just gorgeous!!!!!
CaratLover2 said:
Gorgeous!!
Thank you everybody!! The rings are beautiful but the brilliance is a little overwhelming for my phone cam. On the thread detailing how to take pictures of rings, the first thing it says is that you need a tri-pod so I plan to get one. Meanwhile, I'm going to try again in the morning & I'll post whatever I'm able to take (blurry or not). Hopefully, once you guys see the shots you wouldn't mind sharing some tips on what's going wrong (ex, should I take pics in shadow vs direct light?).

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Full eternity bands w/ H&A melee & D color oval center!!

I had never gotten a chance to see one in real life. But just this last weekend, SIL tried on a oval ring with bullet sides and it was so amazing!! And then I came here and there you were in all your oval glory!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I love the way the rings all still together...just gorgeous!!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
YayTacori|1355990704|3336329 said:
I had never gotten a chance to see one in real life. But just this last weekend, SIL tried on a oval ring with bullet sides and it was so amazing!! And then I came here and there you were in all your oval glory!
Ah, thank you! I have always thought that the oval 3-stone rings are to die for. Even if you don't care much for the oval solitaire, there's something about an oval flanked by gorgeous side-stones! I'm sure you've seen Kaleigh's 2ct oval w/ the half-moon sides? What a stunning ring! Speaking of stunning, I just took a closer look at your avatar ... holy canoli batman! Your stone is gorgeous. Please tell me you have PS threads with pictures & details!??
tyty333 said:
Thanks TyTy. I've been admiring your rings as well. I hadn't seen a pear in "person" in years & I'd always thought they were some of the prettiest fancy shapes out there, so when I saw yours I was thrilled. Your ring really puts out a ton of sparkle as well!!

Okay, I took a couple of pictures that I hope are not too wonky! :confused: :sick:

They're both of my combined e-ring/w-band set: 1 close-up for details, & 1 further back to give an idea of ring size relative to size of box.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, these pics are huge, I'm sorry!

roxy_ering_amp_wband_set2-1.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Roxy|1356052598|3336923 said:
YayTacori|1355990704|3336329 said:
Ah, thank you! I have always thought that the oval 3-stone rings are to die for. Even if you don't care much for the oval solitaire, there's something about an oval flanked by gorgeous side-stones! I'm sure you've seen Kaleigh's 2ct oval w/ the half-moon sides? What a stunning ring! Speaking of stunning, I just took a closer look at your avatar ... holy canoli batman! Your stone is gorgeous. Please tell me you have PS threads with pictures & details!??
tyty333 said:
Thanks TyTy. I've been admiring your rings as well. I hadn't seen a pear in "person" in years & I'd always thought they were some of the prettiest fancy shapes out there, so when I saw yours I was thrilled. Your ring really puts out a ton of sparkle as well!!

Okay, I took a couple of pictures that I hope are not too wonky! :confused: :sick:

They're both of my combined e-ring/w-band set: 1 close-up for details, & 1 further back to give an idea of ring size relative to size of box.
I had never seen Kaleigh's oval ring before. I did a search and YOWZA! It's beautiful! I think you have started an oval itch that I feel like I need to scratch! And it is all thanks to your ring!

As for mine, I do have a SMTB thread. It is at https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pinch-me-1-93ct-oec-in-tacori-2531.178678/

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock
My eyes need to readjust after watching that bling! Amazing! I am not a fan of ovals, but this one is beautiful and omg... with the eternity rings, it is just perfect! I am hoping we will see hand pics soon! :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana|1356104534|3337302 said:
My eyes need to readjust after watching that bling! Amazing! I am not a fan of ovals, but this one is beautiful and omg... with the eternity rings, it is just perfect! I am hoping we will see hand pics soon! :love: :love:
Thanks Ivana! I love the furry little face in your avatar ... cute!! This picture taking is gonna take practice, wow. I'm definitely not a natural! LOL

roxy_ering-2wb_box1.jpg

roxy_ering-2wb_box2.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Solo (ie, 2nd) wedding band "Glamor shot" (as DH refers to these pics :wacko: )

roxy_solo_wband.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
The camera FINALLY found my hand instead of the floor, window, lamp & everything else in the room but my hand :cheeky: !!!

roxy_solo_wb_hand.jpg

adorezy

Rough_Rock
That's a gorgeous ring, and the eternity bands are perfect - I now want one for myself!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I soooo wanted to bump this thread yesterday. Thanks adorezy!! Roxy?? Love it!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
adorezy|1384017052|3553413 said:
That's a gorgeous ring, and the eternity bands are perfect - I now want one for myself!

Adorezy thanks so much for the wonderful compliments! I was so surprised to see this thread on the list I took a double-take :lol:!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1384018103|3553420 said:
I soooo wanted to bump this thread yesterday. Thanks adorezy!! Roxy?? Love it!!

Thanks LLJM!! You're such a sweetheart. I hadn't watched the GOG video since receiving the rings, so when you mentioned it on the other thread I watched it again for the first time. I don't know what I enjoyed more, the way they were able to capture the dancing sparkle of the diamonds so well or Jonathan's "knowing" laughter at the fact that I'd been bitten by the bling bug :cheeky: :bigsmile: !

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and clever. Love how the ER and one of the eternities are lightly soldered and the second eternity gives you options.

Nymphettamine

Rough_Rock
Re: Full eternity bands w/ H&A melee & D color oval center!!

Roxy, your ring is absolutely stunning. And the bands make it even better. I think it is my favorite setting + band over PS!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
sweet_blossom|1384097249|3553804 said:
Beautiful and clever. Love how the ER and one of the eternities are lightly soldered and the second eternity gives you options.

Thanks Sweet Blossom, I have to admit that the second eternity was DH's idea but it's been a lot of fun to change things up (and tone things down at times :)) ) . I never wear my ering w/out my wedding band and since I wanted the diamonds to fit together like a puzzle (without the bands rubbing together) the idea to lightly solder made perfect sense.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Nymphettamine|1384158021|3554204 said:
Roxy, your ring is absolutely stunning. And the bands make it even better. I think it is my favorite setting + band over PS!

Oh my gosh, thanks so much!! PS has the most delicious eye-candy doesn't it?! I love your set and after going back and reading the previous threads about your journey, I'm so happy that you finally have your "WOW ring", it's really beautiful :love:

:appl: :appl: Congratulations again on your engagement!! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results