shape
carat
color
clarity

FSIL''s e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 3:02:18 PM
Author: anchor31
Date: 5/21/2008 2:07:40 AM

Author: PrettyBlues

It''s so fluid and pretty. She must love it.

Can I ask the name of the jeweller Anchor? It looks like they do great work.

His name is Marcel André, in Montréal. They''re really amazing. A little pricier than most PS vendors, but it was great for us to be able to go in-store.

Thanks Anchor
35.gif
I do like purchasing online, but it''s nice to know of a good local jeweller too (well, local in 12 months
3.gif
) I will definitely check him out, I love the stuff you have posted so far.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 3:08:07 PM
Date: 5/21/2008 3:44:57 AM

Author: somehowcollide

Wow, what a clean contemporary look! I agree with other posters-it''s actually prettier on her hand. This is off an a tangent I know, but is Canada like some European countries where over 1 carats is sometimes perceived as gaudy?

I''m unsure about the rest of Canada, but in Qc, yes. French-Canadians (generally) perceive spending thousands on jewellery as being frivolous and ridiculous. I wear a 0.50ct and I''ve gotten more that one comment about it being ''huge'' (I''m a size 4.5, so it does look bigger than the average hand, but it''s not that big...) and my FI ''must be rich'' (er... It''s called saving up?).

I dunno if this is true for all Quebecers. I am from Quebec, Montreal in particular, and most people I know have at least 1 carat diamonds....

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations to your brother and future SIL!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 4:08:30 PM
Author: bee*
It''s gorgeous! I love how it looks on her hand.
Ditto! It is a beautiful ring!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2008 3:08:07 PM

I''m unsure about the rest of Canada, but in Qc, yes. French-Canadians (generally) perceive spending thousands on jewellery as being frivolous and ridiculous. I wear a 0.50ct and I''ve gotten more that one comment about it being ''huge'' (I''m a size 4.5, so it does look bigger than the average hand, but it''s not that big...) and my FI ''must be rich'' (er... It''s called saving up?).
Here''s an idea for those with DSS. Take a quick trip to Quebec. After a week of people staring and saying "OMG that''s huge", no more DSS
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a really beautiful setting! Quite unique... I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results