shape
carat
color
clarity

Frustrated... new project

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 5:08:08 AM
Author: Gypsy
And this is number 4:
I actually like #4 gypsy, and seems to have the elements you''re after?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 5:34:10 AM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 2/23/2009 5:08:08 AM
And this is number 4:
I actually like #4 gypsy, and seems to have the elements you''re after?
Ditto

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do too. I'd have to get rid of the milgrain on it. But it's got a shape I love, a nice bezeled cluster at the heart, white metal.

I think it's a Leslie Greene as well. I wonder how it would look without milgrain and with those outer petals being solid metal instead of pave.

Still gooving on number one too.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:41:15 AM
Love this. Really do. Pricey little sucker. Love the organic, wavey, flowy design with the near-paisley shapes in an eternity. Not a huge fan of all that pave, but it''s so well executed it just makes my heart go pitter patter. Don''t like the things on the chain though, but that''s easily fixed.
Every time I see this I want to scrape off the pave and put individual bezels at the ends of each of the arches. But then... it would look totally different, LOL.

c315.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The designer has that variation Gecko! I really like it, too. I couldn't find an exact pic of it... but this is another variation of that pendant

charriol cignature pendant.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 10:47:50 AM
The designer has that variation Gecko! I really like it, too. I couldn''t find an exact pic of it... but this is another variation of that pendant
I like that one ALOT.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
The designer has that variation Gecko! I really like it, too. I couldn't find an exact pic of it... but this is another variation of that pendant
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

GAH! WANT!

That... is so cool. It would be cooler in all WG.

ETA: Care to clue a girl in on where you're finding these beauties?
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
And if the overzealous gecko had looked one pic over... there''s a WG one, lol.

MKD606.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is fun Gecko!

I love the 'oversized Gecko' comment. One of my nicknames is Lizzy, short for Lizard (LONG STORY).

I love the trees. I was just watching Lord of the Rings the other day, and thinking... I'd love to have a peice that reminds me of the flowering tree of Gondor. I'm such a geek!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let me know if you find out they are really pretty!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 11:01:09 AM
Author: geckodani

The designer has that variation Gecko! I really like it, too. I couldn''t find an exact pic of it... but this is another variation of that pendant
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

GAH! WANT!

That... is so cool. It would be cooler in all WG.

ETA: Care to clue a girl in on where you''re finding these beauties?
9.gif
http://www.charriolusa.com/ I found the first pendant via a search on google, then went to the designer''s website.

The others... Solomon Brothers website had a few of them... um... I''m not entirely sure on all of them. If there are specific ones you want me to track down, let me know and I''ll see if I can find them again!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a few of them are Leslie Greene. I like her work (but feel it''s overpriced).

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 3:45:19 PM
Oh that is fun Gecko!

I love the ''oversized Gecko'' comment. One of my nicknames is Lizzy, short for Lizard (LONG STORY).

I love the trees. I was just watching Lord of the Rings the other day, and thinking... I''d love to have a peice that reminds me of the flowering tree of Gondor. I''m such a geek!
You are not a dork. You just got cooler. Were you watching the marathon on USA I think? I was. LOL!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, we weren't. That's the funny part. We were watching our "extended edition" DVD's (all 12 hours or so worth) which took us like a day to find in our storage unit (we never unpacked our DVD's)... and then we saw that USA had the marathon. And I was like... I could have saved myself the effort of climbing over boxes. But I like the extended versions, so it was totally worth it. And on our new TV. OMG, what a difference it made. It was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results