Shiny_Rock
Staff member
Premium
3CD8BD86-09B5-47FC-8355-D1FB40845CB8.jpeg

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I received a reply below

'I have just spoken to a head of our diamond team regarding your question, he confirms that this is defiantly not a chip and it looks like dust or fiber.'

Very possibly a true and accurate assessment. However, it is not clear from the response whether the actual diamond was physically rechecked or they made that determination based on the photo.

It could easily be just a piece of fuzz on the diamond at the time of the photo. But it would be a good idea to have it looked at by a qualified professional when you receive it and before your return period expires.

If it is some sort of damage that occurred after the diamond was graded, even if it is minor it could inhibit your ability to sell or trade it in the future.

Jaisingh

Rough_Rock
Very possibly a true and accurate assessment. However, it is not clear from the response whether the actual diamond was physically rechecked or they made that determination based on the photo.

It could easily be just a piece of fuzz on the diamond at the time of the photo. But it would be a good idea to have it looked at by a qualified professional when you receive it and before your return period expires.

If it is some sort of damage that occurred after the diamond was graded, even if it is minor it could inhibit your ability to sell or trade it in the future.

Thanks Texas, but I am a bit afraid of shipping the ring back espacially after it has been presented to my girlfriend who will put it on insta and whatnot as soon as she gets it and then will need it Everytime she goes out to show to all the girls.

Also does anyone had an experience of of shipping a ring back and how did it go with the merchant and also girlfriend :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results