Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

From 1.60 H to 1.98 G to 2.58 I! My Whiteflash ACA journey

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
You have amazing taste! Congrats and enjoy!
Thank you! That’s very kind of you.

amazing ring and stone!!! well done! enjoy it!
I am so enjoying it!

Gorgeous! And so white looking! I love the setting you designed...great upgrade!
Thanks so much! I am just thrilled with it!

Yep, yep, yep...videos are great and confirm: a beautiful stone, and a fabulous setting! Well done.
I’m glad you liked the videos! They were blurry at first. I hope they aren’t still blurry. I don’t get YouTube sometimes

It’s gorgeous!! Enjoy this beauty!
I will. Thank you!

Just gorgeous, perfect carat weight too. Enjoy wearing that beautiful rock
Thank you. I think 2.5 is good. I’m done. For now.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much. I think I am finally done. When my hubby got me a 1.6, I never dreamed I'd be sitting at a 2.58! And not so soon, either. To be fair, I've been with him for 16 years and married for 1.5 years of that. So technically I am 16 years in so all these upgrades are OK. Haha.

Yes, thank goodness for doggos. I don't know what I would have done and was desperate to feel better. We also started fostering dogs with the humane society and that has helped so much as well - we're so glad we're fostering! It is such a joy.
Your ring is beautiful and I am glad you are enjoying it so much! I never thought I'd end up with a 2.5 stone either but here I am - lol!

When we lost our first pup, I waited several years before getting another. I just didn't want to go through that pain again. However, once we had her, I realized that you could love just as deeply again. She was 17 when she passed and my husband and I were empty nesters by then and just missed having a dog. By then I knew that I had just cheated myself out of many years of love with another pup so we didn't hesitate to get another. No such thing to us as loving one more than another - they are different dogs with different personalities but each has been so endearing. Glad you have filled your heart with another and fostering is such a wonderful thing to do for the animals.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Since I myself am a “foster failure” (had to adopt the very first dog I fostered), I really salute you for going that route. Also, LOVE to you for losing your dog. How wonderful that you have another to cuddle up to!
Your ring is STUNNING. I am obsessed with the setting. Enjoy!
I laughed when you said you are trying to figure out a way to wear them all every day. I don’t have a collection like yours, but I have been thinking of planning for another ring but I can’t imagine not ALSO wearing the one I have. I think I am too wound up in how the two would go together.
Ha! Right now, we are fostering this little pup that is our favorite foster so far. She is just so so sweet and smart. Fearless too! It’s going to be hard not to keep her but we have got to keep on going in memorandum for our departed girl. Can’t foster fail yet but don’t blame me if I do! :)

The struggle is wanting more jewelry than I need. The struggle is also wearing all pieces all the time, which I think is what holds me back from buying more and more.

I’m so content! Thanks for your note.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! We are diamond sisters! I always said I wouldn't go bigger, but if I could keep this stone and get a 3.5, I think I would. I don't think I could bear to part with it though. My previous upgrade was from .75 to 1.70 and when someone bought my stone, my heart hurt. It was mine, and I really didn't like the idea of someone else having it. Conversely, when I traded in my .75, I didn't have a single negative thought about it.
Your ring is lovely and it looks stunning on you! I hope you love staring at it and enjoy it every single day. It most certainly is a sparkle bomb. Talk about adding light in some slightly dark days.
So very happy for you. Happy for your lovely stone and happy that you have a new fur baby to lift some of the sadness from your loss. It's so amazing to me how interesting, deep and different their personalities can be, and how much joy they bring us.
Wow those are quite some jumps/upgrades for you! I’m sure it was a beautiful journey. And will continue to be a beautiful journey when you get to that 3.5. :twisted2:

Dogs are amazing. To me, they are the most amazing creatures. I have a fondness for pitbull type dogs; they seem to be unfairly judged and are by far the best dogs I’ve ever had.

Cheers to dogs and diamonds!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I am glad you are enjoying it so much! I never thought I'd end up with a 2.5 stone either but here I am - lol!

When we lost our first pup, I waited several years before getting another. I just didn't want to go through that pain again. However, once we had her, I realized that you could love just as deeply again. She was 17 when she passed and my husband and I were empty nesters by then and just missed having a dog. By then I knew that I had just cheated myself out of many years of love with another pup so we didn't hesitate to get another. No such thing to us as loving one more than another - they are different dogs with different personalities but each has been so endearing. Glad you have filled your heart with another and fostering is such a wonderful thing to do for the animals.
So beautifully said. I thought the same thing when she passed. How could I EVER love another? We still went to the shelters tho. Just to see some pups in need and be around dogs. Then, it happened. We saw this pit bull mix that I had to meet. Met him and loved him right away. So we said yes even tho it was so soon. I didn’t know how to feel about it at first but you know what? There is so much love to give; from all parties. He has helped us heal so tremendously. And he was a stray for about 8 months; now he has a warm and happy home.

Cheers to the sparkly things and the best animals on this earth!

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing your story and all the beautiful pics! It looks lovely on your hand. Congrats and enjoy in good health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so gorgeous! I think a 2.5 ct ACA would be a dream! All your rings are so pretty!

I am happy your new dog has helped you heal from the loss of your last one. Sometimes we think we couldn't love that much again, but we do!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
this collection is my favorite! My jaw hit the floor! Who made the EC setting?
Thank you! It’s custom by CVBID. We designed it together and it’s called the Esti. You can see a few renditions all over her IG. A very easy to wear and unique piece. The EC is about 0.61 ct; one day I want the same setting with a much larger emerald. :)

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so gorgeous! I think a 2.5 ct ACA would be a dream! All your rings are so pretty!

I am happy your new dog has helped you heal from the loss of your last one. Sometimes we think we couldn't love that much again, but we do!
Thanks very much. When he proposed with a 1.6 ACA, I never dreamed I would have a 2.5 one day.

It’s so true about dogs. It was a low point for me; especially since it was so sudden and she was not even two years old. Didn’t think I’d see the day where I could think back and smile at the thought of her. I can, and I am.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.