shape
carat
color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been wearing LeLion the last couple of days. Apparently my dogs have an affinity for this stuff...lol how expensive of them!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cleaned and reconfigured my perfume shelves and lo and behold, I found a whole unopened new bottle of SJP Stash oil....lol I love the perfume, but the oil is like nirvana. Its really on a whole other level.

So the sick thing is I don't remember buying this.... :shock: :lol:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Me, my parents, my brothers love perfumes, my parents have a wall dedicated for their perfumes. Me and my brothers always recognized as the best smelling person by our friends. But sadly, my DH hates perfumes and he can’t stand the smell of fragrance. He said it makes him want to puke :cry2: So now I only wear perfume once in a blue moon.. So sad...
Only have 2 bottle of perfumes now, got this bottle more than 3 years ago and see how little I spray it :cry2: the other bottle is newer I got it just because Igot a sample and I love it, even though I know I won’t use it much, I still want to get it.

Attachments

• 115644D0-CCC8-4B4D-A601-AA9D5A38AACA.jpeg
    115644D0-CCC8-4B4D-A601-AA9D5A38AACA.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 9

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, my parents, my brothers love perfumes, my parents have a wall dedicated for their perfumes. Me and my brothers always recognized as the best smelling person by our friends. But sadly, my DH hates perfumes and he can’t stand the smell of fragrance. He said it makes him want to puke :cry2: So now I only wear perfume once in a blue moon.. So sad...
Only have 2 bottle of perfumes now, got this bottle more than 3 years ago and see how little I spray it :cry2: the other bottle is newer I got it just because Igot a sample and I love it, even though I know I won’t use it much, I still want to get it.

You have great taste: I love cèdre sambac. And you're a wonderful loving wife! I'm a perfume person as my whole family have been for generations (very conservative grandpa wore cuire de Russie and other Chanel extraits - unisex fragrance before it was a trend!).

I completely get what a sacrifice you're making for your DH!!
❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Apparently I have nothing left to wear! Seems, I need a top up! Perhaps a perfume jaunt may be in my future? I'll call it a Mother Day sequel. Prequel. wotever. Can you help, @Arcadian @missy ?

At least my home smells good, thank to Nest candles. @kipari :wavey:

Speaking of smelling good, @Calliecake what are you wearing these days? Any Creed on your list? :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Apparently I have nothing left to wear! Seems, I need a top up! Perhaps a perfume jaunt may be in my future? I'll call it a Mother Day sequel. Prequel. wotever. Can you help, @Arcadian @missy ?

Speaking of smelling good, @Calliecake what are you wearing these days? Any Creed on your list? :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Oh, I think a visit to the virtual Hermes boutique from the safety of your own delicately scented home is in your near future!!

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock

My X husband couldn’t stand perfume (apparently :roll:).
I wore the same one our whole marriage (it was nice), but I’m SO glad I’m not restricted and now I’m not loyal to any perfume & I love it!!

You are very considerate to your husband. I wouldn’t do that for anyone anymore...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so boring @canuk-gal when it comes to fragrances. For the most part I love gourmand.

Now that the weather is warmer my favorite Spring fragrance has come back into my rotation. Hermessence Vetiver Tonka. So light and fresh and perfect for the warmer temps. I wore Vetiver Tonks yesterday and Tuesday.

Today I am wearing (another Hermessence) Brin de Reglisse. Bright and smooth lavender with black licorice. Really good.

So my recommendation would be to try the Hermessence line if you have not. They actually sell sample packs at a reasonable cost so you can try all of them and see what, if any, are FB worthy.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
So my recommendation would be to try the Hermessence line if you have not. They actually sell sample packs at a reasonable cost so you can try all of them and see what, if any, are FB worthy.

Thats a good recommendation @missy thank you!!! I didn’t know they have mixed travel size, I’ll get 1 set =)2

@GoldenTouch He never told me to not using perfume and he’s OK with me getting $500 Creed perfume eventho he doesn’t understand why a bottle of perfume cost that much :lol: its just a form respecting each other I guess. But over the years I think he’s building more resistance since my DDs love to spray perfume (a really bad smelling one that we got from amenity bag from the plane). I never hear him complain about my perfume lately, maybe because its way better compared to what my DDs smell when they spray tons of that bad smelling perfume:lol: I think I’ll let my DD train him for another year before I throw those bottles:lol-2:

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a good recommendation @missy thank you!!! I didn’t know they have mixed travel size, I’ll get 1 set =)2

Yay! It's hard to just choose four though...
:bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank you!!! @kipari & @missy :kiss2: Saks and Nordy's always has an event near to M0thers Day. I'll wait for that--$$back and extra points!!!

cheers--Sharon

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
@missy I agree re: Vetiver Tonka -- it's divine. (Alas, my bottle is empty.) Today I'm wearing Alfred Sung Spa, circa 1993. The tiniest spritz lasts all day long. And, really, you wouldn't want to spritz more than that; it's strong stuff.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I agree re: Vetiver Tonka -- it's divine. (Alas, my bottle is empty.) Today I'm wearing Alfred Sung Spa, circa 1993. The tiniest spritz lasts all day long. And, really, you wouldn't want to spritz more than that; it's strong stuff.

I used to wear that fragrance! Flash from the past!

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock

@GoldenTouch He never told me to not using perfume and he’s OK with me getting $500 Creed perfume eventho he doesn’t understand why a bottle of perfume cost that much :lol: its just a form respecting each other I guess. But over the years I think he’s building more resistance since my DDs love to spray perfume (a really bad smelling one that we got from amenity bag from the plane). I never hear him complain about my perfume lately, maybe because its way better compared to what my DDs smell when they spray tons of that bad smelling perfume:lol: I think I’ll let my DD train him for another year before I throw those bottles:lol-2:

My 10 year old loves perfume as well. I keep hers under $30 a bottle if I can!

I haven’t smelt Creed perfume but I’m glad he likes it.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Hi @canuk-gal , I’m still wearing Spring Flowers. I‘m only wearing fragrance a couple times a week since the pandemic.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal you can try imaginary authors if you haven't yet. I don't know what their situation for shipping is like though. https://imaginaryauthors.com/products/short-story-collection-1

Zoologist has new ones (but of course) and they're in canada https://zoologistperfumes.ca/

Thank you! I will be ordering the sample kit from Zoologist!! I am excited! (and the tip about shipping across the border is relevant....we can't get candles, glasses, etc etc shipped)

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Fragrance of the day le labo Rose 31
I discovered this after staying at a Fairmont hotel where this fragrance is their signature scent.
It is so complex and subtle at the same time. Floral and spicy . The dry down is a lovely woody/musk note. Lasts all day too.
20190920_135116.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I will be ordering the sample kit from Zoologist!! I am excited! (and the tip about shipping across the border is relevant....we can't get candles, glasses, etc etc shipped)

I think you'll enjoy it. The owner pretty much does everything including shipping, so you get a nice personal message. Let me know what your favorites are! (I have a few... :roll2: :lol:)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing my favorite super cheapy Verino VVPlatinum. I'm seeing a few bottles at 16 dollars (I should probably NOT buy another...lol) For those who miss Gucci Envy it is pretty darn close. maybe as close it one could get!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
So rare of me wearing perfume twice in a week.... DH never said anything about me spraying perfume now... Maybe he finally can accept perfume after all of these years.. and that’s it have no more perfume to post as I only have 2 bottles of perfume :lol:
I have couple Jo Malone that I never use anymore, I use them to spray my WIC after I cook because my whole house and my clothes smells really bad after I cook. I can’t stand the smell in my clothes so now I spray my WIC with my unused perfume.

Attachments

• 13E9FFE5-F0E3-4A79-8933-011C89DE6640.jpeg
    13E9FFE5-F0E3-4A79-8933-011C89DE6640.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 15

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Today's was Eau des Merveilles by Hermès, one spritz on the nape of my neck. I do love it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing Poivre Samarcande today. LOVE the peppery woody sweet smell. Fresh and sweet and delicious.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing nothing but Kiehl's Vanilla Cedar Lotion. Its not super strong but its very present if that makes sense.

I always marveled at WHY this was even discontinued....(the spray was fabulous, they should have kept it around!)

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dior jasmin des anges....

Come to think of it: have you tried the Dior exclusive line @canuk-gal ? I personally find the fragrances all well made, special and with a good lasting power...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dior jasmin des anges....

Come to think of it: have you tried the Dior exclusive line @canuk-gal ? I personally find the fragrances all well made, special and with a good lasting power...

No Kipari, I have not. I am waiting on some clothing to come in.....then I'll make a trip to Saks and Nordy's. (I don't like going to the shops unless I have multiple reasons.....) Thank you for the suggestion!:wavey:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No Kipari, I have not. I am waiting on some clothing to come in.....then I'll make a trip to Saks and Nordy's. (I don't like going to the shops unless I have multiple reasons.....) Thank you for the suggestion!:wavey:

Keep me posted how you liked them... They're different from the Hermessence line in that the HS are more minimalistic scents. The Diors are more classic perfume-y fragrances to me. I own gris Dior (sandalwood, cedar clean (!!!!) patchouli, rose), Jasmin des Anges y favourite jasmin perfume) and Lucky (Lily of the valley). The Dior lingo for the line is collection privée.... I had forgotten how they called it...

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today was Bath and Body Works Black Currant Vanilla :love: This smells SOOOOO GUUUUUUD Thanks to the Spring Clean Goddess, I found this in one of my old work bags. Had to clear out the sprayer because it smelled of alcohol, but after that....yummy....:lickout: Why are they not bringing this one back????
20210315_180153[1].jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results