shape
carat
color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! I’m wearing Ambre Narguile today too. Haha I think you put the thought in my head yesterday. So cozy and comforting indeed. ♥

Scent twins: double yay!!

Reactions: AV_

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today Caron Montaigne (discontinued version in the gold box). I totally oversprayed (got quite the headache from it) but it does smell good. Def. a "ladies who lunch" vibe...lol

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just discovered Chanel Gabrielle! Devine=)2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Preparing the "recovery room" for my (DH) patient.....professionally laundered sheets, duvet cover. Crisp! And a little Acqua Di Parma, Rosa Noble (between the sheets) for good measure. Cuz when ya smell good, ya feel good, ya heal good.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Preparing the "recovery room" for my (DH) patient.....professionally laundered sheets, duvet cover. Crisp! And a little Acqua Di Parma, Rosa Noble (between the sheets) for good measure. Cuz when ya smell good, ya feel good, ya heal good.

cheers--Sharon

Truth! Hope your DH is recovering well and feeling good!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fragrance today is Penhaglion's Clandestine Clara. I really do enjoy this scent a lot and as my grandmother's middle name was Clara. Then there's the bottle, its pretty gorgeous and the lid which is a peacock head, is nicely heavy and pretty much full metal. They really did good job no the packaging for this series.

Scent wise, a spiced amber with a hint of cigar smoke and a splash of rum. This is like really good rum too! Good lasting power and you don't need much of it.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fragrance today is Penhaglion's Clandestine Clara. I really do enjoy this scent a lot and as my grandmother's middle name was Clara. Then there's the bottle, its pretty gorgeous and the lid which is a peacock head, is nicely heavy and pretty much full metal. They really did good job no the packaging for this series.

Scent wise, a spiced amber with a hint of cigar smoke and a splash of rum. This is like really good rum too! Good lasting power and you don't need much of it.

Oohh...interesting went straight on my sample list...

Sending of healing dust continues to you!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oohh...interesting went straight on my sample list...

Sending of healing dust continues to you!!

The whole line is pretty interesting. At the moment (even though I can still smell) I'm giving scent a break. will start up again next week.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today I am wearing Histoires de Parfums 7753 , the Unexpected Mona. I am surrounded in wafts of vetiver, oakmoss and bright citruses. It is a huge but pleasant departure from the florals and red berries which I tend to favor.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So.... I'm back to wearing fragrances. It took me a minute because I really didn't feel like it much. But hey, I got them, might as well enjoy them!

Today I'm wearing D'Orsay Tilleul. My goodness how I missed this! its only a decant, but my goodness, I wish it were a full bottle (this is now discontinued) Some people feel like its watermelon (its in there) but its really very much so Linden to me. I will get a bottle of this if I ever find it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Can't wear scents at work.

Then I forget when I am at home...but no more... my new normal is to layer everything (:rolleyes:) I own. Sorry @Arcadian @kipari @missy : no offense intended!

Soon if there is nothing else to eat.....liquids?

cheers--Sharon

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Can't wear scents at work.

Then I forget when I am at home...but no more... my new normal is to layer everything (:rolleyes:) I own. Sorry @Arcadian @kipari @missy : no offense intended!

Soon if there is nothing else to eat.....liquids?

cheers--Sharon

Way to go @canuk-gal ! !

Interested to hear what works (I imagine spiritueuese double vanille to be delicious on the rocks ;)2 )!

S O t d : Jasmin Angelique by Atelier Cologne. Not yet quite warm enough outside for this IMHO

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its 85F degrees and dry and I'm wearing Les Nierdes Patchouli Antique...lol Not exactly a very heavy patch scent as long as you don't spray a whole bunch, and vanilla comes across (today at least) as a little sweet but lot more powdery. The patch is earthy and spicy. Were it more humid it may kill me...lol the little blessings in life :cool2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am almost out of fragrances and lotions. Been waiting on a delivery since April 8th.

I know most don't care for Youth Dew scent, but it is such a luxurious crème I am grateful to have it. I can't wear scents to work, so it is my little indulgence at night.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been wearing Tihota daily. It brings me comfort.

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Today I’m wearing L’ombre dans l’eau by Diptyque. It’s uplifting and refreshing.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How in the heck do I have so many guerlains? I cracked open the bottle of Sous le Vent that I got for an amazingly good price but very rarely wear because its seriously the only bottle I'll ever have of this (unless by chance guerlain reissues this?)

Its not the Vintage, def. modern but wow...its so pretty, very fresh, a natural tarragon /bergamont freshness. I love both so this for me is like paradise.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Arcadian good to hear this brings you so much joy!

I just read a comment from another poster and went searching what she referred to.
Sorry I missed the sad news about your brother.

Lots of healing dust to him and much strength to you and your family ❤

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dior Lucky - lily of the valley ist my favourite flower and the Name ist an added bonus these days

I've never heard of this. Sounds gorgeous. I love muguet.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal it's part of their "collection privée"

Not as powdery as the VCA and less green than Diorissimo

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Guerlain Apres l’ondee. Love it. I heard a rumour, that Guerlain has discontinued it and I reordered it immediately. So sad, if true...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vaniglia del Madagascar today.

I’m wearing perfume every day now that we’re home and I’m not concerned about bothering others. Though I wear a small amount I feel freer to wear my perfume at home with just my dh and I here. I’m loving how great I smell. :lol:

Reactions: AV_

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guerlain Apres l’ondee. Love it. I heard a rumour, that Guerlain has discontinued it and I reordered it immediately. So sad, if true...

I was told it would be in Paris only. Still sad if true!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
After more than one hour at the gym I decided to wear something fresh but still comforting. My choice for today is: Un bois vanille by Serge Lutens.

MsCocoChanel

Rough_Rock
Obviously based on my username I’m a Chanel girl when it comes to fragrance. I will always love No5, I remember feeling like a grown woman purchasing my first eau du Parfum. However, it can be overpowering in the work setting so I usually save it for evenings out or social settings.

Lately my go to scent has been Versace Dylan Blue. It is described as blackcurrant sorbet and Granny Smith apple combined with a contemporary floral bouquet and woody base notes -I’m not sure if I picked up all of that. Regardless, it’s a subtle scent that can be worn daily.

For PS’ers that are also Sephora and/or makeup addicts, I really like the free fragrance samples you can receive as a rouge or VIB member. I hate committing and the sample sizes are perfect for travel.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone else have this weird love/hate relationships with scent based upon time of year or moods? Usually I can wear my vintage Fendi Therorema 24/7 (particularly in the summer), and for some reason this week it was sickly sweet on me. Reverse for my vintage Tabu. Normally I don't really like it....this week I was sorta intrigued by it.

Could stress play a role?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Guerlain Mahora edp. I have bought it 2001 and it still smells amazing. I’m looking to repurchase it...just quite hard to find at reasonable price. I found it in edt here in Finland, but I have no idea how it differs to edp.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results