shape
carat
color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today Caron Montaigne (discontinued version in the gold box). I totally oversprayed (got quite the headache from it) but it does smell good. Def. a "ladies who lunch" vibe...lol

ZestfullyBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just discovered Chanel Gabrielle! Devine=)2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Preparing the "recovery room" for my (DH) patient.....professionally laundered sheets, duvet cover. Crisp! And a little Acqua Di Parma, Rosa Noble (between the sheets) for good measure. Cuz when ya smell good, ya feel good, ya heal good.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Preparing the "recovery room" for my (DH) patient.....professionally laundered sheets, duvet cover. Crisp! And a little Acqua Di Parma, Rosa Noble (between the sheets) for good measure. Cuz when ya smell good, ya feel good, ya heal good.

cheers--Sharon
Truth! Hope your DH is recovering well and feeling good!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fragrance today is Penhaglion's Clandestine Clara. I really do enjoy this scent a lot and as my grandmother's middle name was Clara. Then there's the bottle, its pretty gorgeous and the lid which is a peacock head, is nicely heavy and pretty much full metal. They really did good job no the packaging for this series.

Scent wise, a spiced amber with a hint of cigar smoke and a splash of rum. This is like really good rum too! Good lasting power and you don't need much of it.

kipari

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fragrance today is Penhaglion's Clandestine Clara. I really do enjoy this scent a lot and as my grandmother's middle name was Clara. Then there's the bottle, its pretty gorgeous and the lid which is a peacock head, is nicely heavy and pretty much full metal. They really did good job no the packaging for this series.

Scent wise, a spiced amber with a hint of cigar smoke and a splash of rum. This is like really good rum too! Good lasting power and you don't need much of it.
Oohh...interesting went straight on my sample list...

Sending of healing dust continues to you!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oohh...interesting went straight on my sample list...

Sending of healing dust continues to you!!

The whole line is pretty interesting. At the moment (even though I can still smell) I'm giving scent a break. will start up again next week.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today I am wearing Histoires de Parfums 7753 , the Unexpected Mona. I am surrounded in wafts of vetiver, oakmoss and bright citruses. It is a huge but pleasant departure from the florals and red berries which I tend to favor.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So.... I'm back to wearing fragrances. It took me a minute because I really didn't feel like it much. But hey, I got them, might as well enjoy them!

Today I'm wearing D'Orsay Tilleul. My goodness how I missed this! its only a decant, but my goodness, I wish it were a full bottle (this is now discontinued) Some people feel like its watermelon (its in there) but its really very much so Linden to me. I will get a bottle of this if I ever find it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Can't wear scents at work.

Then I forget when I am at home...but no more... my new normal is to layer everything (:rolleyes:) I own. Sorry @Arcadian @kipari @missy : no offense intended!

Soon if there is nothing else to eat.....liquids?

cheers--Sharon

kipari

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

Can't wear scents at work.

Then I forget when I am at home...but no more... my new normal is to layer everything (:rolleyes:) I own. Sorry @Arcadian @kipari @missy : no offense intended!

Soon if there is nothing else to eat.....liquids?

cheers--Sharon
Way to go @canuk-gal ! !

Interested to hear what works (I imagine spiritueuese double vanille to be delicious on the rocks ;)2 )!

S O t d : Jasmin Angelique by Atelier Cologne. Not yet quite warm enough outside for this IMHO

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its 85F degrees and dry and I'm wearing Les Nierdes Patchouli Antique...lol Not exactly a very heavy patch scent as long as you don't spray a whole bunch, and vanilla comes across (today at least) as a little sweet but lot more powdery. The patch is earthy and spicy. Were it more humid it may kill me...lol the little blessings in life :cool2:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.