shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who worked with Ritani…

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just placed a lovely too good to be true order and now it says they have to import the diamond. Has anyone not gotten the diamond they ordered? It sounds like it could be snatched out from under me and the deal was incredible. It’s a much better deal than DejaWiz got I think. I will post the order once I know I have the diamond.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I just placed a lovely too good to be true order and now it says they have to import the diamond. Has anyone not gotten the diamond they ordered? It sounds like it could be snatched out from under me and the deal was incredible. It’s a much better deal than DejaWiz got I think. I will post the order once I know I have the diamond.

Their vendors are overseas, so they have to do a few things:
1. Contact their vendors to confirm that the diamond is still available.
2. Have the diamond shipped from overseas to their stateside office.
3. Receive, inspect, and package it.
4. Ship it to the buyer.

It will probably take 1-3 days for Ritani to get confirmation of availability.

Do you mind posting a link to your diamond?

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I've ordered from Ritani several times. I have lost a few diamonds after ordering, unfortunately. It's a virtual inventory, so I realize that it can happen, but it still disappoints greatly.

They usually try to offer you similar stones for the same price, but I got no offers for the one I lost last month.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Their vendors are overseas, so they have to do a few things:
1. Contact their vendors to confirm that the diamond is still available.
2. Have the diamond shipped from overseas to their stateside office.
3. Receive, inspect, and package it.
4. Ship it to the buyer.

It will probably take 1-3 days for Ritani to get confirmation of availability.

Do you mind posting a link to your diamond?

I will post after I’m sure they have it because it seems a unicorn

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I will post after I’m sure they have it because it seems a unicorn

That's the (small?) risk we take with ultra-discounted sellers: are the diamonds actually available by the time we get our orders put in?
I hope that your order works out for you just as much as mine that I'm waiting on.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It says diamond has been secured. I apologize to DejaWiz. Your diamond is spectacular! This is G, Vs2 for $2100. Everything else in that price range was 2.56-2.6
6ACE5429-054E-43C2-B058-48F91ED48AC1.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
It says diamond has been secured. I apologize to DejaWiz. Your diamond is spectacular! This is G, Vs2 for $2100. Everything else in that price range was 2.56-2.6

No need to apologize...I was specifically after an HPHT 2.7+ D VS2+ with some extremely tight criteria, so I knew what I was getting into in regards to an elevated price tag. :lol-2:

Your diamond has lovely cut proportions and wow what a killer price!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock

Wowza! Love seeing folks get fabulous deals like this. That's a whole lotta diamond for a fantastic price. Congratulations, and I am glad they secured it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No need to apologize...I was specifically after an HPHT 2.7+ D VS2+ with some extremely tight criteria, so I knew what I was getting into in regards to an elevated price tag. :lol-2:

Your diamond has lovely cut proportions and wow what a killer price!

You really think it’s ok? I’m thinking there has to be a catch?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! Love seeing folks get fabulous deals like this. That's a whole lotta diamond for a fantastic price. Congratulations, and I am glad they secured it!

I’ve been in Covid jail for 15 days so I’ve had more than enough time to look!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
You really think it’s ok? I’m thinking there has to be a catch?

Assess, assess, assess when it arrives.

Do you have a link to the video of it?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been in Covid jail for 15 days so I’ve had more than enough time to look!

I've been in covid jail since Sunday.
Hope you are feeling better...get well soon!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been in covid jail since Sunday.
Hope you are feeling better...get well soon!

I’m sorry you got it too! Hope you fare better than me!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
^^^It really does look promising! What I don't understand is how in the world they (ritani) are stating that this will look smaller than a 2.82. It's a little over 9mm! Isn't that like a 3 ct.? Whatever. I can't wait to see what you think. And to both of you, I hope you get well soon.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
^^^It really does look promising! What I don't understand is how in the world they (ritani) are stating that this will look smaller than a 2.82. It's a little over 9mm! Isn't that like a 3 ct.? Whatever. I can't wait to see what you think. And to both of you, I hope you get well soon.

The overall depth is 61.4%, which is well within the recommended 61-62.5% (or 60.5-62% depending on the source). It was just the other day that the DiamDB website said that a 62.6% depth was too deep, even though there was a bit extra top-side weight due to a smaller table and closer to 35° CA, adding to the crown height.
Lots of things that are never taken into account by these sites!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The HCA says it will look big for size. I trust them more.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The overall depth is 61.4%, which is well within the recommended 61-62.5% (or 60.5-62% depending on the source). It was just the other day that the DiamDB website said that a 62.6% depth was too deep, even though there was a bit extra top-side weight due to a smaller table and closer to 35° CA, adding to the crown height.
Lots of things that are never taken into account by these sites!

I found many of the ideal diamonds listed had terrible hca scores. Another one that was a bit less in price but same size initially looked good until it scored 3.7.
How you feeling tonight?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I found many of the ideal diamonds listed had terrible hca scores. Another one that was a bit less in price but same size initially looked good until it scored 3.7.
How you feeling tonight?

I've seen similar categorizations of "ideal" and even "super ideal" across multiple seller sites, when the diamonds being labeled as such have laughable proportions.

I'm feeling a bit...meh...no fever anymore (spiked 101.5°F a couple of moons ago), but I'm still feeling fatigued and stuffy, like a modern head cold with some mild flu symptoms. My wife and youngest now have it. Sigh.
How are you faring?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen similar categorizations of "ideal" and even "super ideal" across multiple seller sites, when the diamonds being labeled as such have laughable proportions.

I'm feeling a bit...meh...no fever anymore (spiked 101.5°F a couple of moons ago), but I'm still feeling fatigued and stuffy, like a modern head cold with some mild flu symptoms. My wife and youngest now have it. Sigh.
How are you faring?

If you saw my initial post I was really bad at the beginning, fever, chills, vomiting, stuffed head, severe headache….the I got paxlovid because I’m older and imunesupressed. I wish I never had the paxlovid it made me so sick. Now I’m day 15 so first thing tomorrow I’m out of jail. I got it from my 3 year old grand daughter. Luckily no chest symptoms. I really believe without my 4 vaccines I would have died. Best wishes to your family! All I have left is funky taste and smell. Did your diamond come in?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
If you saw my initial post I was really bad at the beginning, fever, chills, vomiting, stuffed head, severe headache….the I got paxlovid because I’m older and imunesupressed. I wish I never had the paxlovid it made me so sick. Now I’m day 15 so first thing tomorrow I’m out of jail. I got it from my 3 year old grand daughter. Luckily no chest symptoms. I really believe without my 4 vaccines I would have died. Best wishes to your family! All I have left is funky taste and smell. Did your diamond come in?

Shoot...no I never ran across your other post about it. So sorry to hear it's been a rough go for you, and thankful that you are still with us!

My diamond hasn't come in yet. They did tell me that there was a slight shipping delay with the carrier bringing it in from overseas and that it'll be delivered to them on Thursday, which they will then get it packed and shipped for Friday delivery to me. It works out just fine since we'll get to kick off the coming weekend staring at it and start discussing the setting.

I hope yours comes in at the estimated delivery date!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoot...no I never ran across your other post about it. So sorry to hear it's been a rough go for you, and thankful that you are still with us!

My diamond hasn't come in yet. They did tell me that there was a slight shipping delay with the carrier bringing it in from overseas and that it'll be delivered to them on Thursday, which they will then get it packed and shipped for Friday delivery to me. It works out just fine since we'll get to kick off the coming weekend staring at it and start discussing the setting.

I hope yours comes in at the estimated delivery date!

Does the wife know or is it a surprise?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Everyone feeling better?

Much better today...woke up with that "fog" in my head, but it's been gradually diminishing as the day progresses.
How about you?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m just tired. I’m going crazy, I have not heard a thing about my diamond! :shock:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C85B4439-AA08-4C8A-8E56-3892876BC465.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Day 10, no word. I’m hoping to hear tomorrow? It’s getting difficult to wait!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results