shape
carat
color
clarity

For those that have asked about this...

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello PSers! I recall a few times people asking about this beautiful shape/cut from Brian Gavin and it’s back:

Nice find! I have one of these (it was a one-off that came from B2C rather than Brian Gavin) and they are really stunning diamonds. Its great to see that there is now a reliable source for them in various specs. Prior to this, finding them has been quite hit and miss.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting, that’s a cool stone. I actually don’t like H&A rounds but the vibe is totally different in a clipped square cut.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought a .40 J blue to see it. Y’all know I love square diamonds. Now I’m thinking of making side stones for my emerald, but they don’t have another one that size in the blue line.

anyway. I didn’t have it set. @marymm , what did you buy?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bluenile also has these. They are branded as ASTOR Ideal in their radiant section. Maybe this increased availability will be the beginning of a new trend in ideal radiants. I'm kind of hoping so. I would love to see more of these in SMTB on PS =)2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondhoarder I checked the Astor ones out and I found they were more expensive than the BG ones. (Seemed so anyway).

I LOVE mine.. absolutely adore it. Now, I had no business buying another diamond lol. I have projects to work on AFTER we finish replenishing our savings from the beach town residential lot we purchased.

Now, what to do with this diamond? I’m thinking of maybe getting 2 more and making a 3 stone down pendant, or I’m toying with the idea of getting another and making them side stones for my asscher cut emerald Inken sourced for me.

My next two projects include: upgrading my HPD solitaire and setting the emerald.

Here are a few pics— sorry I don’t have more, but I am super busy right now.

B7D0C148-F65A-4C0D-A826-FE6E64844FE5.jpeg

8C52AA34-D409-47A2-BBDC-E38E215AF537.jpeg

89ED8A4A-6F8B-4075-81F0-3F29477DCD15.jpeg

it’s a .408 Brian Gavin Blue J vs2. I guess it’s a cut cornered radiant?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.