shape
carat
color
clarity

For those that have asked about this...

josieKat

Shiny_Rock
I just love it! It is EXACTLY what I had in my head when I saw first saw the Quadex!

Gorgeous! I'm thinking of doing it in a matte yellow gold bezel. So glad they updated the design for that shape.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I'm thinking of doing it in a matte yellow gold bezel. So glad they updated the design for that shape.

That will be SO PRETTY! :appl:

vetrik

Shiny_Rock
I’m looking forward to seeing more of these stones - those projects in progress look amazing! I love the pendant setting. I was on the hunt for a diamond in this cut about 6-8 months ago and it was kind of like finding a needle in a haystack, so hopefully this will be a more consistent opportunity to get one. I ended up buying mine from Good Old Gold and I love it!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also really like that Quadex diamond cut! :clap:

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My Quadex pendant is AMAZING and I LOVE it! I just posted this thread in SMTB! :appl:

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don’t have them yet, I had to wait about a month for AGS to verify my trade in stones so the actual purchase just went through yesterday. I will definitely post pictures and thoughts when I get them. I love my round diamonds but I have so many other pairs of round studs that I thought these might be an interesting option.

@Jax172 , any update on your Quadex studs??? I am really looking forward to seeing them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results