shape
carat
color
clarity

? for Pearllunar pearl owners -

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Last one! 7-8mm, on neck:

elmopearlunar5.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and for the record, I am HOOKED. These cost almost half of what the price was for fw pearls at TARGET, for goodness sake, and they''re just stunning. There are a couple little things, like two slightly errant knots, but the surface quality, luster, color...just beyond my expectations.

Date: 10/2/2009 6:49:15 PM
Author: Elmorton
Oh, and for the record, I am HOOKED. These cost almost half of what the price was for fw pearls at TARGET, for goodness sake, and they''re just stunning. There are a couple little things, like two slightly errant knots, but the surface quality, luster, color...just beyond my expectations.

Ahhh! Exciting, how many days was it then?? Almost 2 weeks?

I cannot stop myself from bidding. Don''t tell anyone, but I''ve won 22 auctions now (pearllunar and chuyun combined)- including some as low as $3!!!!!!!!!!.

Yours look great!!!!! More pix more pix!!
18.gif
30.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Sept 18-Oct 2...so...11 business days? Exactly 2 weeks in real time.

Swedish honey, how are you keeping track of all that?!?! Leave something there for the rest of us, haha.

Date: 10/2/2009 8:11:14 PM
Author: Elmorton
Sept 18-Oct 2...so...11 business days? Exactly 2 weeks in real time.

Swedish honey, how are you keeping track of all that?!?! Leave something there for the rest of us, haha.

I keep track on my iphone, (the ebay app!) Which is great.. but a curse..
38.gif
9.gif

And if I ever outbid someone on something, sorry. lol I''m going to stop soon. THere are just a few more strands I want, and a necklace.

So fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results