shape
carat
color
clarity

? for Pearllunar pearl owners -

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
How long did it take your order to arrive/did you receive a tracking number/did you have to sign for the package?

I e-mailed after my items were marked shipped to ask if there was a tracking number, and the response was "that was not our item."

I think that means that no, they didn''t get a tracking number? Because I didn''t confuse item/seller (I double checked about eight times, I was so confused!).

Anyway, I thought I''d check in here to see what your experiences were.

jessicap

Rough_Rock
I haven''t received mine yet. I got an email said mine is shipped by mail. So I guess there won''t be any tracking number. Tracking international mail is impossible because Chinese and US post do not share tracking systems.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Well, crud. I got a tracking number from them this morning. So it''s worthless??

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I never got a tracking from my Pearllunar when they shipped to me but I remember that it required a signature confirmation.

dh97

Shiny_Rock
I haven't receive them yet but I got an email said that signature needed when items receive. I think that when you order more than $99 they will use registered mail, and signature confirmation required. I don't have any tracking number.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just emailed to check on an order that I made on the 4th. She responded with a tracking number (my total was >$100) saying it normally takes 10-15 business days for delivery, and that it would require a signature. They said if I haven't received by the 26th to contact them again. Today is 10 business days. Hope this helps.

I just checked the tracking number I was given on the USPS website. Here's what it says:
Label/Receipt Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left , CHINA PEOPLES REP on September 8, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first time it took approximately 16 business days, every time after that has taken half that time.

And its required to have someone sign for it. That part is a blessing and curse. At least this way the package is trackable for her (and you) if it goes to the wrong address. And really, not many people are going to sign for a package they know dosen''t belong at their house.

-A

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2009 11:15:50 AM
Author: Upgradable

I just emailed to check on an order that I made on the 4th. She responded with a tracking number (my total was >$100) saying it normally takes 10-15 business days for delivery, and that it would require a signature. They said if I haven''t received by the 26th to contact them again. Today is 10 business days. Hope this helps.

I just checked the tracking number I was given on the USPS website. Here''s what it says:
Label/Receipt Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left , CHINA PEOPLES REP on September 8, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
They just showed up! I had her make 6 strands like mine for my daughter and her friends as Christmas gifts. I also had her make a 3 strand bracelet for me. It is stunning!! She even sent an extra gift..... a pair of pearl dangles for my daughter! What a pleasant surprise!!

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/18/2009 1:21:35 PM

They just showed up! I had her make 6 strands like mine for my daughter and her friends as Christmas gifts. I also had her make a 3 strand bracelet for me. It is stunning!! She even sent an extra gift..... a pair of pearl dangles for my daughter! What a pleasant surprise!!

36.gif
Can you take some pictures?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here you go.

pearllunarbracelet.JPG

dh97

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful. Did you buy earrings from them too?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The pair I''m wearing is from them. I love the rice shape!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are areally gorgeous!

-A

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2009 2:12:29 PM
Here you go.
those are gorgeous!!! love them all.. I especially love the three strand bracelet

Elmorton - I didn''t get a tracking number, but had to sign for it upon delivery, however it did take about two and half weeks for me total.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU all for the info. Puts my mind at ease now. I''m a very rare eBay-er, so I''m always awkward with this stuff, and it doesn''t make it any easier that the item is crossing a large ocean. :)

Upgradable, what a gorgeous bracelet!! I ordered a rice-shape multicolor necklace and a round freshwater black necklace. I love the look of the rice shape as well! On you, they look like they can be dressed up or down fabulously, which is just what I''m looking for. Thanks for sharing your pics, it made my shopping very easy!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi Elmorton, I too just bought a strand from pearllunar for the first time - they shipped a couple of days ago. I''m on the east coast, so we''ll see how long it takes. I can''t wait to get them - my knotting projects are kind of at a standstill until I get more pearls!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Uppy, your new pearls are gorgeous! Don''t you just love Pearllunar?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I do!! I spent all day yesterday (home with two sick kids) wearing earrings, necklace, AND three strand bracelet! The dogs thought I looked divine!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2009 3:40:30 PM
I do!! I spent all day yesterday (home with two sick kids) wearing earrings, necklace, AND three strand bracelet! The dogs thought I looked divine!

Hey...it''s just as important to look good for oneself and not just for others! Love your new pearls.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Mine had a tracking number, but they took several weeks to arrive. I missed them andhad to go pick them up at usps.

dh97

Shiny_Rock
My pearls arrived yesterday. It took 6 days.
The seller gave me the tracking number after I asked for it.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Still waiting bump...

...anyone else received theirs??

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I just got mine today! They were mailed on Sept. 17th. Hope you get yours soon - waiting stinks!

I found something odd. I won like a billion of their items, then had bids on things 8 days out. They said they combine shipping for 7 days, but they wanted to wait all 8 days. I''m like "No please send my packages asap! I''m cant wait!"

I think she finally gave up, cuz now I have 2 larger packages (and then some) coming my way.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Most likely she thought you''d want to save money on shipping, or it would have saved her money and a trip to the post office to ship it all at once.

Date: 10/2/2009 10:08:06 AM
Author: szh07
Most likely she thought you''d want to save money on shipping, or it would have saved her money and a trip to the post office to ship it all at once.

Ahh that makes sense too. Wow I sound so selfish! Eek. Thanks.

I can''t stop bidding! It''s like a job!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Wheee! They came, they came!!

I hope no one minds my laziness in not opening another thread, but I''d like to share pics :)

First up - the package - I loved the stamps.

elmopearllunar1.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
With flash

elmopearlunar2.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Size comparison - the black (treated, freshwater) looked exactly like I imagined, but I was honestly surprised by how small the multi rice ones were. They''re a beautiful size on, and still photograph much bigger in these pics, I think.

elmopearlunar3.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Neck shot, 6-7mm

elmopearlunar6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results