shape
carat
color
clarity

For my 23rd Wedding Anniversary, a 1.76 CBI in the perfect Sholdt setting

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the anniversary milestone & enjoy the beautiful ring!
(Interesting what you felt about Tiffany's ; I had the same meh feeling about the rings I tried on there as well.)

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok so the upgrading continues....

1.8ct G VS2 CBI in the same Sholdt setting. :bigsmile:

Shown with a new to me 2.25ct French cut diamond eternity ring. 88736392-21F6-4B4D-ACE5-40A353CA0CC2.jpeg 82D976DB-B375-472C-9C26-7C432E543A4E.jpeg EECB623F-47FB-4F30-BF92-2697A9BC9EB3.jpeg

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE Everyone!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning combination @Weecam! Congratulations on the upgrade. Do you have an upgrade goal?

Congratulations!

Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning combination @Weecam! Congratulations on the upgrade. Do you have an upgrade goal?

Congratulations!

Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:

This may be my upgrade goal.....however if a nice 2ct H VS2 comes into stock I may be tempted. :bigsmile:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
This may be my upgrade goal.....however if a nice 2ct H VS2 comes into stock I may be tempted. :bigsmile:

I think my ultimate ultimate sweet spot would be 2 carat F VS2 but I would be so happy with G or H as well; I also keep an eye out for H VS2 but they're really few and far between it seems. I just don't have the budget for it currently. :knockout: How dare life forces priorities other than diamonds! :lol:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think my ultimate ultimate sweet spot would be 2 carat F VS2 but I would be so happy with G or H as well; I also keep an eye out for H VS2 but they're really few and far between it seems. I just don't have the budget for it currently. :knockout: How dare life forces priorities other than diamonds! :lol:

I hear you! G is my sweet spot however the H I had was nice as well. I noticed a slight tint sometimes but not enough to pass on a gorgeous well priced 2ct H VS2. :halo:
For now, I’m on a bling ban. We’re doing our kitchen, a DIY, and it’s still costing lots!!! Total gut job.....o_O We started mid summer. 86852001-A056-4E04-BDEB-5EB578611C58.gif

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I hear you! G is my sweet spot however the H I had was nice as well. I noticed a slight tint sometimes but not enough to pass on a gorgeous well priced 2ct H VS2. :halo:
For now, I’m on a bling ban. We’re doing our kitchen, a DIY, and it’s still costing lots!!! Total gut job.....o_O We started mid summer. 86852001-A056-4E04-BDEB-5EB578611C58.gif

That sounds like a total nightmare!

At least you have glorious diamonds to get you through it! :lol:

I'm not actually sure if I would ever upgrade. When I first got my J I was convinced I would and now I'm not so sure. Equally for me it will be such a palava to upgrade that if I'm going to do it I would really only want to do it once. Then it seems I have a dilemma... How far to upgrade? :lol:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So this thread continues......

I’ve just gone completely mad C73854CF-BA20-4E46-BAED-6BEAD90C625A.gif and reserved a “now being crafted” CBI diamond that should come back as a 2.02ct G SI1.

I‘ll know in about 4-6 weeks....

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo excited for you!!!!! Yay! Can't wait to see it.

I just realized this is the first time I've seen your current ring. Wow, it's gorgeous! Love that Scholdt! In all honesty, after we bought a lakehouse, I had to ban myself from any temptation so I didn't go on smtb for a long time. Sorry I missed it!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with your ring. Happy anniversary to you!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so the upgrading continues....

1.8ct G VS2 CBI in the same Sholdt setting. :bigsmile:

Shown with a new to me 2.25ct French cut diamond eternity ring. 88736392-21F6-4B4D-ACE5-40A353CA0CC2.jpeg 82D976DB-B375-472C-9C26-7C432E543A4E.jpeg EECB623F-47FB-4F30-BF92-2697A9BC9EB3.jpeg

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE Everyone!!

The dynamic duo!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
So this thread continues......

I’ve just gone completely mad C73854CF-BA20-4E46-BAED-6BEAD90C625A.gif and reserved a “now being crafted” CBI diamond that should come back as a 2.02ct G SI1.

I‘ll know in about 4-6 weeks....

Dream ring? :kiss2:

What are you going to do about your current setting? Will it fit?

I don't know @Weecam... You say two carats is where you will stop but I'm starting to feel not so sure... :lol::dance:

(... I think I will upgrade my stone one time more... And I only ever wanted 2 carats so was only going to go up in colour... even 2 carats is socially huge here, but the stones are so beautiful that sometimes I eye the bigger ones on the website... Thankfully, finances aside, it is really difficult for me to upgrade here... Admittedly kinda jealous in the nicest way, but think my bank account is grateful!)

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dream ring? :kiss2:

What are you going to do about your current setting? Will it fit?

I don't know @Weecam... You say two carats is where you will stop but I'm starting to feel not so sure... :lol::dance:

(... I think I will upgrade my stone one time more... And I only ever wanted 2 carats so was only going to go up in colour... even 2 carats is socially huge here, but the stones are so beautiful that sometimes I eye the bigger ones on the website... Thankfully, finances aside, it is really difficult for me to upgrade here... Admittedly kinda jealous in the nicest way, but think my bank account is grateful!)

@Lykame 2 carats is my limit as well, both financially and comfort level. The biggest diamond in my circle of friends is 1 carat and I have small fingers, size 4.5.

Unfortunately the diamond won’t fit in my Sholdt setting but HPD graciously extended the free setting offer to me as I’m a “frequent flyer“ lol....
I would love to set the diamond in their “Astoria” setting but finances won‘t allow it. I actually never thought I would be able to swing an over 2ct diamond however dropping down to SI1 made it possible. I wasn‘t too keen on dropping the colour. Hopefully the diamond comes back VS2 after grading :pray: but I’ll be happy with a clean SI1.

Here‘s a picture of their Astoria setting.
9A528FD8-53F5-4B39-AEC8-975253B8D62D.jpeg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@Lykame 2 carats is my limit as well, both financially and comfort level. The biggest diamond in my circle of friends is 1 carat and I have small fingers, size 4.5.

Unfortunately the diamond won’t fit in my Sholdt setting but HPD graciously extended the free setting offer to me as I’m a “frequent flyer“ lol....
I would love to set the diamond in their “Astoria” setting but finances won‘t allow it. I actually never thought I would be able to swing an over 2ct diamond however dropping down to SI1 made it possible. I wasn‘t too keen on dropping the colour. Hopefully the diamond comes back VS2 after grading :pray: but I’ll be happy with a clean SI1.

Here‘s a picture of their Astoria setting.
9A528FD8-53F5-4B39-AEC8-975253B8D62D.jpeg

Ugh it's going to be wonderful. I was thinking it would be amazing if it came back VS2 but equally I understand they must be extremely good at grading preemptively in view of the huge loss of income if they get it incorrect... But here's to hoping!!! :pray:

I would love a G. :kiss2:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
CF11BBAE-96B0-4DF0-9CD7-5C4374904BA6.jpeg C64E79F6-9AF7-4BB2-A093-A0B216E4AF9B.jpeg F6239F19-709B-4AAC-A83C-BCEF25FDBEC4.jpeg 04963145-7EE0-4E35-AFCA-637C80A69A21.jpeg CF72ABE5-0C61-444A-8EA0-A322D25423D8.jpeg

There is something I generally don’t love about MRB in white metal plain solitaires. It’s me. I’m a notorious stacker and until I see a solitarie with a few bands around them, they aren’t my thing. It weird and I can’t put my finger on it... ha! Finger, get it...

YOUR RING ISN'T IN THAT CAMP! It’s lovely. The wider band and full shoulders move seamlessly to the basket and the basket to the prongs. The prongs are really well matched to the thickness of the band. It’s smooth, silky, muscular, low to the ground... yet lithe. She’s crouched like a black cat on the hunt when you see each muscle under the shinny fur, its such a delicate & engaging balance of grace and strength when the cats moves in slow motion, as it stalks paw by paw...

Wear it like that black house cat with a mouse - proud as hell!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Finally updating my thread!
My 2.02 G SI1 CBI shipped out right before COVID hit. I didn’t think it was right to brag about my new diamond during such a scary and unpredictable time. Not that too much has changed as COVID is still around....

Anyways, I absolutely love it! It hits the 2 carat mark that I’ve always dreamed about and I think the SI1 clarity plot looks good. (?)
It’s still set in the free Stuller 14k white gold setting which was a gift with purchase.

Here it is at the seniors residence where I work. Luckily, so far, we’ve managed to keep COVID out!

6CC1F133-ED81-4959-9E36-8CFEE654AD1B.png 17CD17D8-EA04-4FAD-A0E2-5DFC4F4CEFA3.jpeg 07C33312-B01D-42F4-B224-32EA6D78836C.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Finally updating my thread!
My 2.02 G SI1 CBI shipped out right before COVID hit. I didn’t think it was right to brag about my new diamond during such a scary and unpredictable time. Not that too much has changed as COVID is still around....

Anyways, I absolutely love it! It hits the 2 carat mark that I’ve always dreamed about and I think the SI1 clarity plot looks good. (?)
It’s still set in the free Stuller 14k white gold setting which was a gift with purchase.

Here it is at the seniors residence where I work. Luckily, so far, we’ve managed to keep COVID out!

6CC1F133-ED81-4959-9E36-8CFEE654AD1B.png 17CD17D8-EA04-4FAD-A0E2-5DFC4F4CEFA3.jpeg 07C33312-B01D-42F4-B224-32EA6D78836C.jpeg

What an absolute beauty! I love it and she is soo stunning! Congratulations and I wish much love health and joy!

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Weecam !! Your 2 ct looks just wonderful on you! So happy for you. And the SI1 looks super clean. Surprised it’s even an SI1.
and bless you for working at the seniors residence. Prayers that covid stays at bay!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. Congrats!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It’s a beauty and looks bright and sparkly and huge on you! Enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats weecam! Your new ring is beautiful - so happy for you! Hope it brings you much happiness for many years to come!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I can speak for most of us here, pandemic or not, we *need* to share our blingy joy here. It really is a mood lifter for all of us. I’m sorry you didn’t feel it was appropriate. I hope you enjoy every sparkle!
Thank you for the work you do at the senior’s residence.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I can speak for most of us here, pandemic or not, we *need* to share our blingy joy here. It really is a mood lifter for all of us. I’m sorry you didn’t feel it was appropriate. I hope you enjoy every sparkle!
Thank you for the work you do at the senior’s residence.

Thank you! I love my job. After being home with my kids for 13 years I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do....that is until a care giving job fell into my lap and the rest is history.

I received my ring a few days before COVID hit. I didn’t want to offend anyone by posting about it. Then work got a bit hairy because we went in full lockdown. We’re actually still in partial lockdown.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @MissGotRocks ! My plan is to reset the diamond in the Astoria or New York classic setting but I’m enjoying this free setting for now. I quite like it. Not too high and not too squatty.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
@Weecam Thanks for sharing your journey with us! such beautiful rings! I am curious what do you think between ACA and CBI as far as their light performances. I appreciate it a lot for your input!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @MissGotRocks ! My plan is to reset the diamond in the Astoria or New York classic setting but I’m enjoying this free setting for now. I quite like it. Not too high and not too squatty.

Lovely ring @Weecam ! Can I ask, did you like your Sholdt setting?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results