shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
It is here and I am definitely keeping it. For $637 for a 1 carat 10k gold necklace it is a steal. It is a little warmer than the last one I bought and it is bigger. 61A2D6DA-9DFD-45A5-AEFC-4A8911021B22.jpeg

Looks really nice. I got the earrings, can't wait to get home to see

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
It’s a beauty

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Did everyone get it in the lightbox box or bloomingdales?
I got it in a black bloomingdales box .
It is the 10 k studs .. not sure they are as sparkly as the 14k. ( Or it's just my brain saying that ).
On my ears they appear kind of same I think. Pics to follow

I already returned by 14 k to lightbox and so I can't compare

Attachments

• IMG_20201202_210003059.jpg
    IMG_20201202_210003059.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20201202_205947018.jpg
    IMG_20201202_205947018.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_20201202_205839136.jpg
    IMG_20201202_205839136.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

banjodeb

Rough_Rock
My necklace arrived in a black Bloomingdale’s box.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Did everyone get it in the lightbox box or bloomingdales?

I think it depends where the item ships from. I have received two (seperate) orders in the Lightbox boxes and one in the black Bloomie’s box.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I got the 2 ctw round earrings yesterday and they came in the black Bloomingdale's box too. Luckily they look much better out of the box. They're huge on my ears and I'm still trying to get used to them. They appear as sparkly and white as the 1 ct necklace I purchased earlier. But really hard to see how they look on my ears lol. I think I hurt my neck twisting to get a look.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I got the 2 ctw round earrings yesterday and they came in the black Bloomingdale's box too. Luckily they look much better out of the box. They're huge on my ears and I'm still trying to get used to them. They appear as sparkly and white as the 1 ct necklace I purchased earlier. But really hard to see how they look on my ears lol. I think I hurt my neck twisting to get a look.

I’d love to see pictures!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
@banjodeb thanks for the heads up! I was shocked that it wasn’t a pierced pendant!!!! ❤
I’m so excited!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock

tried to make videos . Is the cut on one better than the other or both the same. So confused
its white, and it does show sparkles if I rotate them in light
any expert opinion?

symc820

Rough_Rock
Keep monitoring Bloomies sales on these!!! I just made an order on a 1ctw Cushion Studs which were on sale for 30% off ($700). Finally picked one up after regretfully passing on I think a blue pendant the other day that was like 30% off also (right before the BF/CM deal started)

1607062460020.png

Along with the 25% off ($525), another 15% off on top ($446.25), Tax ($39.50) + 10% Cash back from TCB = $441.23 NET. Also American Express had an offer of +1 point / dollar on Bloomingdales so +971 points on the purchase too, seems like a steal for one carat! With some estimated value of the points too - Approx. $426 per carat!

This along with the engagement ring I recently purchased really is $$$ haha. Excited to see how they look like!!

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
I'm so envious of your cushion studs (they are on my list)! I wish Bloomingdales would add Lightbox to the inventory they sell to UK customers - even with VAT and duty the savings would be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your earrings.

symc820

Rough_Rock
I'm so envious of your cushion studs (they are on my list)! I wish Bloomingdales would add Lightbox to the inventory they sell to UK customers - even with VAT and duty the savings would be fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your earrings.

Have you considered using a package forwarder or something? I know people who have used it for perfumes and this would be easier than that since it doesn't contain any dangerous goods / easier to pack and not as heavy. I'm guessing even with the additional fees, you may still net out on top with the savings.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock
symc820 - thank you very much for the suggestion, I'll definitely look into it!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone know how frequently back orders with Bloomingdales are cancelled?
I ordered a 1 carat round solitaire pendant in 14k from Lightbox- it just shipped.
After my Lightbox order, Bloomingdales had their sale and I got the same pendant in 10k gold for much less, but it’s back ordered and says it’s not shipping for almost three weeks.
if the Bloomingdales order is likely to be canceled, I’d be happy with the Lightbox one, but if Bloomingdales generally fulfills their back orders, the Bloomingdales pendant was a much, much better price.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Ugh. I am so tempted by the cushion but I'm going to resist. If it was pink or blue I'd for sure go for it. How are their cushion cuts? Princess cuts? Anyone know?

symc820

Rough_Rock
Ugh. I am so tempted by the cushion but I'm going to resist. If it was pink or blue I'd for sure go for it. How are their cushion cuts? Princess cuts? Anyone know?

@Myshinybestlife posted pictures of their 2ctw cushions a few replies up.

Mine is coming in next week as I was an idiot and forgot to sign in to Shoprunner for the 2 day shipping lol
The blue ones have gone on sale pretty low based on previous replies so its probably best to wait out on a sale of those if that's what you're eying.

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
Yeah I'm going to sit this one out. I already have a 1 carat round brilliant lightbox necklace, so for any future one carat necklaces, I'd like to get pink or blue in one of the other cuts.

Pearl19

Shiny_Rock

I have both the cushion cut 1 carat pendant and the 1 carat bezel set pendant (white diamonds). Both are beautiful, my favourite is the cushion because it's so glacial and sparkly. I've recently put pictures in the Lightbox picture thread: Photos of Lightbox Jewelry | Page 21 | PriceScope

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This may be old news, but the 1ct necklace is back in stock... since I missed the 2ctw earrings on Black Friday, I have wanted to get a pair to reset. Luckily I manage to snag a few of these to compare and pick the best pair.

They’re 25% off now, plus I was able to stack a 15% coupon *and* go through Rakuten for another 6%.

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been compulsively checking Bloomingdale’s wondering if they’re going to stock the cuff bracelets.

I think they’d be the perfect gift - no sizing required.

symc820

Rough_Rock
Got my 1ctw cushion studs come in earlier this week - they feel small :lol: but that's me forgetting how small 0.5ct is. When I first saw them I was a bit disappointed as it looked lifeless but after a little while, moving it around and letting them sparkle - they look great!

Came in a Lightbox box (instead of a Bloomingdales some others were getting).

IMG_5286.jpg

I'm sure the 2ctw would be a perfect size. If only I could get a similar discount for that size! But for now at the steal price I got them for, I can't complain. Hope the S/O loves these for Christmas!

Also hoping for the cuff bracelet to go on sale at Bloomingdales - although I'm not a huge fan of the plated silver. Although I'm sure if they went with gold it would be way more expensive.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
I feel that one of my earring is sparklier than the other but for the price I plan to keep it .

AntiqueMovalGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends - 1 ctw cushion studs on sale at Bloomie's for $525, + 6% off with ebates.

Buy them so I don't, I think they're almost out of stock. I am SO TEMPTED by the great price but know I shouldn't.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends - 1 ctw cushion studs on sale at Bloomie's for $525, + 6% off with ebates.

Buy them so I don't, I think they're almost out of stock. I am SO TEMPTED by the great price but know I shouldn't.

Thanks for the tip on Ebates. I keep canceling and reordering two one carat necklaces for a potential future project. They are so backordered that it’s given me plenty of time to find better deals!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results