shape
carat
color
clarity

Flush Diamond Wedding Band: Pros/Cons?

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I’ve been wedding band shopping and have been thinking about getting a band similar to this:

FC4B9E68-0938-4166-B075-119BCE265967.jpeg F6693EB4-F195-4C25-B27A-2FAB9A8FDF04.jpeg

I realize that due to the setting the diamonds aren’t going to be as blingy as opposed to a micropave or u-prong diamond band but I want something that won’t get in the way when I’m out and about yet still look nice with and without my engagement ring.

Is there anything I should consider beforehand? I know that these bands cannot be resized, but what about wear and tear? Should I worry about stones popping out after years of extended use? Also since the diamonds are flush against the surface, is cracking common? Thanks.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an expert... but you should be able to resize that sort of ring at least a bit in each direction.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Not an expert... but you should be able to resize that sort of ring at least a bit in each direction.
Thanks, I figured there would be a way to expand it since it’s not a true eternity band. Sizing down might be a different story although I don’t think my finger can go any smaller (3.25-3.5 US). :oops:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results