shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower Ring- Old world meets Modern

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, a serious amount of bling flower power. And I love the detail on the underside too.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool! I love that the setting is two toned.

Thank you @Catmom. I was back and forth with rose or yellow. I'm glad I went with yellow gold, wanted to highlight the yellow in my center stone.=)2

Magnificent!!!

Thank you so much @Fancygems !!!
Wow, a serious amount of bling flower power. And I love the detail on the underside too.

Thank you at @Tartansparkles I feel like an Avenger with this blingy flower! I can turn my enemies into daisies :lol:!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!! What a showstopper… when I saw this on DK’s IG, it took my breath away. It’s an absolute stunner and looks amazing on your hand. :love::love: Congrats on the ring and a PS trained hubby who can appreciate this beauty!:D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! What a showstopper… when I saw this on DK’s IG, it took my breath away. It’s an absolute stunner and looks amazing on your hand. :love::love: Congrats on the ring and a PS trained hubby who can appreciate this beauty!:D

Thank you so much! You are so kind! It took a decade but I finally got him there :lol:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
She looks stunning in you hand. Where her with much happiness!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back to this! LOOOOOVE!!!! I love your new avatar too!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W

westofhere

This is the most beautiful DK piece I’ve seen! Utterly unique!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm in love with diamond flower rings. They are so romantic, happy and beautiful.

This particular setting, to me, protects my stones with bezel set and burn in set diamonds so I don't have to worry about prongs any more.

Thank you to @Rfisher for helping me get my flower petals right. Thank you to Amy and the DK family for their patience with the design and bringing this flower to life.

18k yellow and 18k white gold IMG_20210703_144045.jpg

IMG_20210703_202600__01__01.jpg IMG_20210704_122043.jpg IMG_20210704_190425__01.jpg

I saw this when I was there the other day. It's so beautiful!!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
This is art! And looks amazing on your hand! :kiss2: Wow!!!

Is there a story behind all the stones and bringing them together for this? Just curious!

Enjoy, and wear in good health!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is art! And looks amazing on your hand! :kiss2: Wow!!!

Is there a story behind all the stones and bringing them together for this? Just curious!

Enjoy, and wear in good health!!

I appreciate your kind words @valenledge , thank you so much !!!!

Isn't there always a story.=)2

I damaged the prongs on the halo of my three stone and diamonds came out of halo. So I wanted a protective setting with bezeled stones.

I love the flower halo rings with diamond halos that DK has on there Insta and love the look of art deco rings with three stones that we set north/ south. So I knew I wanted to incorporate both into this design.

I sent DK some older pendants and rings that had diamonds on them, various size stones. I wanted to have those stones scattered on petals , I still have some DK didn't use.

I wanted actual metalwork for the petals and searched for different flowers online, took a few CADs to get the petals right.
I also knew I wanted hearts on gallery to represent love of me and DH share.

Since the north and south side stones matched I wanted the scattered diamonds on petals that were on opposite ends to match. Just happen to be two petals with 8 stones and 2 petals with 7.

Front petals
bunchberry crop.jpg

Back petals / gallery
images (1).jpeg

IMG_20210705_180902__01.jpg IMG_20210705_180825__01__01.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

MYOHMY! Wearable art! You have given new meaning to a three stone ring!

cheers--Sharon

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
I appreciate your kind words @valenledge , thank you so much !!!!

Isn't there always a story.=)2

I damaged the prongs on the halo of my three stone and diamonds came out of halo. So I wanted a protective setting with bezeled stones.

I love the flower halo rings with diamond halos that DK has on there Insta and love the look of art deco rings with three stones that we set north/ south. So I knew I wanted to incorporate both into this design.

I sent DK some older pendants and rings that had diamonds on them, various size stones. I wanted to have those stones scattered on petals , I still have some DK didn't use.

I wanted actual metalwork for the petals and searched for different flowers online, took a few CADs to get the petals right.
I also knew I wanted hearts on gallery to represent love of me and DH share.

Since the north and south side stones matched I wanted the scattered diamonds on petals that were on opposite ends to match. Just happen to be two petals with 8 stones and 2 petals with 7.

Front petals
bunchberry crop.jpg

Back petals / gallery
images (1).jpeg

IMG_20210705_180902__01.jpg IMG_20210705_180825__01__01.jpg
The details and inspiration photos leading to the final design gave me goosebumps and warmed my heart! Thank you for sharing! So happy for you!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
C'est Magnifique!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful work of art.
Thank you @sprinklesparkles , so sweet of you to say!

HI:

MYOHMY! Wearable art! You have given new meaning to a three stone ring!

cheers--Sharon
@canuk-gal thank you so much! I just have always admired the art deco 3 stones Set vertically. I’m so glad I was able to incorporate it.

The details and inspiration photos leading to the final design gave me goosebumps and warmed my heart! Thank you for sharing! So happy for you!

your welcome @valenledge ! thank you for looking, Im in love with it

C'est Magnifique!

Merci=)2

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a statement piece! I love the proportions, and that even though it's large, it sits low on your finger. It looks great on you, congrats!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! I love statement pieces. I bet you smile every time you see it on your hand. Enjoy!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!! Soooooooo GORGEOUS!!:kiss2:
Thank you so much @Diamondbug !!!

What a statement piece! I love the proportions, and that even though it's large, it sits low on your finger. It looks great on you, congrats!

yes it’s large at about 25mm (north and south) so great finger coverage but very comfortable to wear!!! Thank you!!

What a lovely ring! I love statement pieces. I bet you smile every time you see it on your hand. Enjoy!
thanks a million!! Yes it keeps me happy And smiling BIG=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results