shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower Ring- Old world meets Modern

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with diamond flower rings. They are so romantic, happy and beautiful.

This particular setting, to me, protects my stones with bezel set and burn in set diamonds so I don't have to worry about prongs any more.

Thank you to @Rfisher for helping me get my flower petals right. Thank you to Amy and the DK family for their patience with the design and bringing this flower to life.

18k yellow and 18k white gold IMG_20210703_144045.jpg

IMG_20210703_202600__01__01.jpg IMG_20210704_122043.jpg IMG_20210704_190425__01.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and feminine and bold. Love ❤️

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on the DK IG page and was blown away! Love it!!

musicalmeow

Rough_Rock
I'm in love with diamond flower rings. They are so romantic, happy and beautiful.

This particular setting, to me, protects my stones with bezel set and burn in set diamonds so I don't have to worry about prongs any more.

Thank you to @Rfisher for helping me get my flower petals right. Thank you to Amy and the DK family for their patience with the design and bringing this flower to life.

IMG_20210703_202600__01__01.jpg IMG_20210704_122043.jpg IMG_20210704_190425__01.jpg

Wow Wow Wow!! She is *exquisite*. And what a clever way to incorporate the three diamonds into a flower - they blend in so organically with the other four scatter diamond petals!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this!!! What is the total ct weight on this bad boy???

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Incredible ring! :kiss2: what a brilliant design, it looks really wearable and such a great mix of romantic, cool and 'look at me - I'm beautiful'!!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wowowow. I love that, no prongs no catch and the petals are perfection!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I saw this early today on DK's IG & thought to myself that this had to be a PSers! Lol

Like Missy said, it's bold, feminine, & beautiful!

Ps. I ADORE the hearts on the back! Adore them!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, so cool :cool2:
It's such a signature piece:love:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
The detail and proportion of this is amazing. Very beautiful!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is a statement piece! Beautiful addition to your collection - enjoy!!
thank you @MissGotRocks So kind of you!!!

Gorgeous and feminine and bold. Love ❤️

thanks @missy !!!

I saw this on the DK IG page and was blown away! Love it!!

I was too when I opened it and put it on my finger!!, thank you so much !!

Wow Wow Wow!! She is *exquisite*. And what a clever way to incorporate the three diamonds into a flower - they blend in so organically with the other four scatter diamond petals!

thank you so much!

I adore this!!! What is the total ct weight on this bad boy???

thanks ! It’s only 3.87ctw

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Incredible ring! :kiss2: what a brilliant design, it looks really wearable and such a great mix of romantic, cool and 'look at me - I'm beautiful'!!!
Haha! So kind of you @GeorgieQ it’s extremely comfortable! And I can’t stop looking at it. =)2

Looks gorgeous on you :love:
Thank you so much @Rfisher !

Gorgeous ring....fabulous design.
Thank you @Diamond Girl 21 !

Wow wowowow. I love that, no prongs no catch and the petals are perfection!

Yes @CSpan. no stinking prongs!, no snagging, peace of mind!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this early today on DK's IG & thought to myself that this had to be a PSers! Lol

Like Missy said, it's bold, feminine, & beautiful!

Ps. I ADORE the hearts on the back! Adore them!

you Are so kind @LemonMoonLex ! Thanks

A showstopper!
Really beautiful @ZestfullyBling !
thank you so much @stracci2000 !

Seriously, so cool :cool2:
It's such a signature piece:love:
i appreciate your kind words!

The detail and proportion of this is amazing. Very beautiful!

Thanks a bunch @HollyC !!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Wow! Such a unique and beautiful piece. One of a kind! Congrats!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! The details in the setting are beautiful too!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous statement piece! It looks wonderful on you! And yay to no prongs. I’m a bezel girl all the way too! Enjoy!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Such a unique and beautiful piece. One of a kind! Congrats!!

Thank you @Dmndsr4evr11 ! I agree it is one of a kind, I think my takes are changing to non traditional pieces as I get older. =)2

What a gorgeous ring! The details in the setting are beautiful too!

Thanks @Alex T , I went back and forth on the milgrain. Then I finally decided I wanted it on the petals only. But the finished piece had milgrain bezel and halo too!! I was pleasantly surprised:love:

What a fabulous statement piece! It looks wonderful on you! And yay to no prongs. I’m a bezel girl all the way too! Enjoy!!!

Yes I had a mishap with my prongs that's why I decided on this (imo) protective setting in the 1st place:dance:

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s fantastic -and looks even better on your hand! I saw it on DK’s page (I was lurking to see if my ring was posted) and am so glad it’s a PSr! It looks wonderful on you - love love love all the detail. I’m curious about burn in for setting. Just checked a hand made band to see if the small rubies are burned in but they are bezel set. Love the idea of no prongs to catch!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really something when I opened the package my first reaction was 'OMG this is too big to wear' then DH was reassuring saying 'actually it is not too big ...the diamonds not gaudy the ring is very classy, well put together and tastefully done.'
Now that's a PS trained DH...LOL:lol:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s fantastic -and looks even better on your hand! I saw it on DK’s page (I was lurking to see if my ring was posted) and am so glad it’s a PSr! It looks wonderful on you - love love love all the detail. I’m curious about burn in for setting. Just checked a hand made band to see if the small rubies are burned in but they are bezel set. Love the idea of no prongs to catch!

I was curious about 'burn in' too. Infact Any recommend it because I told her I wanted no prongs this time. I'm so glad I listened to her recommendation. I was originally going to bezel the two north and south rounds but then decided to 'burn in' them as well. I glad I did:)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool! I love that the setting is two toned.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results