shape
carat
color
clarity

Finewater Updates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m going crazy - I can''t spend anymore due to recent purchases but my mouth is watering over the latest offering, in particular the blue green Afghan tourmaline and peachy pink Malaya. The unheated pink sapphire is no slouch either. I just wish the spinel is eye clean, otherwise it looks like a very bright stone with great colour.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
**sigh** Gary really shouldn''t be tempting me this way!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I saw them too. He has some fun new stuff and I love the cut on the malaya.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell me about it. This latest offerings are also of a good size instead of smaller gemstones.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Are you guys part of the "members only"? I don''t see the things you are talking about...

mochi

Ideal_Rock
That pink/purple sapphire is a beauty. Sucha a intense color. But my favorite is the malaya, can you say WOW!! The cut is gorgeous.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 7:59:10 PM
Author: karee888
Are you guys part of the ''members only''? I don''t see the things you are talking about...

clink on members only and type in flash.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! :) wow, those are really pretty!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
siiighh... must save, must save! Well, I''ll think about it. I am loving them allllllll..

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooooh who bought the Malaya?? fess up!
3.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the high crown on the Malaya and the fancy cutting on the crown lends itself to a lot of scintillation. I hope it''s a PSer who bought it so we can get some eye candy here.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
grrr. I got the email, but how do I get to the members section? I thought I signed up....

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 8:31:45 PM
Author: bebe
grrr. I got the email, but how do I get to the members section? I thought I signed up....
Just go to www.finewatergems.com and go to the members section. It''ll ask for the password and type in "flash" and you''ll be all set.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 8:30:23 PM
Author: Chrono
I like the high crown on the Malaya and the fancy cutting on the crown lends itself to a lot of scintillation. I hope it''s a PSer who bought it so we can get some eye candy here.
Yeah... I bet it''s phenomenal in person. I was kind of debating, but the once monthly drops are tough for me because I am too indecisive and I need time. An impulse buyer, I am generally not (unfortunately sometimes
3.gif
).

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had never seen this post since it cost me $795 - I bought the green tourmaline. I am feeling so excited and guilty right now. There goes my 3 LOGR mountings...

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 8:46:14 PM
Author: icekid

Date: 3/8/2009 8:30:23 PM
Yeah... I bet it''s phenomenal in person. I was kind of debating, but the once monthly drops are tough for me because I am too indecisive and I need time. An impulse buyer, I am generally not (unfortunately sometimes
3.gif
).

Unfortunately... I am a impulse buyer..

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Mochi, Did you buy it?
I had to go back a few times to check everything they were so pretty!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 9:01:26 PM
Author: innerkitten
Mochi, Did you buy it?
I had to go back a few times to check everything they were so pretty!
Whistle2.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! Something tells me thats a yes. Congrats, it''s such a great cut and color :)

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 8:35:17 PM

Date: 3/8/2009 8:31:45 PM
Author: bebe
Just go to www.finewatergems.com and go to the members section. It''ll ask for the password and type in ''flash'' and you''ll be all set.
thanks Chrono. Oh drool..............!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 8:55:56 PM
Author: yingh
I wish I had never seen this post since it cost me $795 - I bought the green tourmaline. I am feeling so excited and guilty right now. There goes my 3 LOGR mountings...

Yingh!! You have to take alot of your pictures!! I''m so excited and I know you''ll take fantastic pictures. I can''t wait!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoo boy! So Mochi got the Malaya and Yingh got the Afghan tourmaline. Something tells me we'll be seeing lots of eye candy about 1 week from today.
11.gif
Who cares about the setting? It took me several years to set my stones and I still have tons more to set. I'd rather buy than set and wear them. I think I need professional help.
9.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto to you on the Malaya! Oh, I am so jealous! That looks like a pink diamond! And I am sure it will do the color shift that''s typical of Malaya. I want pictures too!

Congrats!!!

Date: 3/8/2009 9:11:27 PM
Author: mochi
Date: 3/8/2009 8:55:56 PM

Author: yingh

Yingh!! You have to take alot of your pictures!! I''m so excited and I know you''ll take fantastic pictures. I can''t wait!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 9:16:49 PM
Hoo boy! So Mochi got the Malaya and Yingh got the Afghan tourmaline. Something tells me we''ll be seeing lots of eye candy about 1 week from today.
11.gif
Who cares about the setting? It took me several years to set my stones and I still have tons more to set. I''d rather buy than set and wear them. I think I need professional help.
9.gif

Hey Chrono... maybe we can get a group discount for the therapy session if we all go together!
9.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, guys! Congrats on the fabulous purchases!

We can live vicariously through you! Post lots of pics!! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Group therapy? Might not be good for the therapist as we might convert him/her after we introduce him/her to coloured gemstones.
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love that so many fantastic stones go to PSers so we can all see how they look in "real life" photographs
9.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 9:43:26 PM
Group therapy? Might not be good for the therapist as we might convert him/her after we introduce him/her to coloured gemstones.
9.gif

We''d probably line up our gemstones on the table and forget about the therapy! LOL

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mochi, I loved that pink malaya it is gorgeous. I can''t wait to see how you set it.

I was so tempted to buy the pink/purple sapphire, but I still have two stones to set.

Linda

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha,I only recently discovered Pricescope, and I am so addicted to all the eyecandy and the projects and the nice people! And I'm SO excited to be working on my very first custom project (thanks to the nice folk of pricescope!). Seriously, I'm crawling out of my skin I'm so psyched about it :) I've found a new addiction, lol.

And Mochi, that malaya is beautiful! I'm glad you bought it so I wouldn't be tempted to, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results