shape
carat
color
clarity

Finewater Updates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful purchases, and I''m so happy PS''er who TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES got those beauties (hint to someone I know
emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif
)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yingh, That tourmaline is gorgeous, the color is eye popping. Any idea on how you will set that beauty???

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I keep going back to the purple sapphire. I haven''t seen too many of those, and sapphire is my birthstone
31.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:08:35 PM
Author: Linda W
Mochi, I loved that pink malaya it is gorgeous. I can''t wait to see how you set it.

I was so tempted to buy the pink/purple sapphire, but I still have two stones to set.

Linda

I can''t wait to get the malaya. If it''s half as gorgeous as TL''s, it''s worth it. I have a setting already in mind for this setting. I''ll take a few pictures, will, alot of pictures!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:19:34 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Congratulations on your beautiful purchases, and I''m so happy PS''er who TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES got those beauties (hint to someone I know
emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif
)

Oh... I need to charge up my battery now!!
emidea.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:20:27 PM
Author: Noahsmom
I keep going back to the purple sapphire. I haven''t seen too many of those, and sapphire is my birthstone
31.gif

Well that is an excellent reason why you should buy it. It is my birthstone too. I think we all agree, you should buy it.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:12:34 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Haha,I only recently discovered Pricescope, and I am so addicted to all the eyecandy and the projects and the nice people! And I''m SO excited to be working on my very first custom project (thanks to the nice folk of pricescope!). Seriously, I''m crawling out of my skin I''m so psyched about it :) I''ve found a new addiction, lol.

And Mochi, that malaya is beautiful! I''m glad you bought it so I wouldn''t be tempted to, haha!
MTG... you''re in trouble now!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:25:40 PM

Date: 3/8/2009 10:20:27 PM
Author: Noahsmom
31.gif

Well that is an excellent reason why you should buy it. It is my birthstone too. I think we all agree, you should buy it.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I agree, that sapphire is beautiful.......
30.gif
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif
)

Uh, would that be me TL?? ha ha ha ha ha

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 10:27:22 PM

emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif
)

Yes, and someone who''s PS id rhymes with "oh-no."
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono, she is calling you out too, ha ha ha .

Well, I did have pictures and they look like they have cellulite. ha ha.

I emailed them to Skippy and Coatimundi and they can tell you, they were NOT the best pictures. I promise to get good pictures.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 10:35:10 PM

I emailed them to Skippy and Coatimundi and they can tell you, they were NOT the best pictures. I promise to get good pictures.
I got that in writing!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 10:25:44 PM
Author: mochi
Date: 3/8/2009 10:12:34 PM

Author: MakingTheGrade

Haha,I only recently discovered Pricescope, and I am so addicted to all the eyecandy and the projects and the nice people! And I''m SO excited to be working on my very first custom project (thanks to the nice folk of pricescope!). Seriously, I''m crawling out of my skin I''m so psyched about it :) I''ve found a new addiction, lol.

And Mochi, that malaya is beautiful! I''m glad you bought it so I wouldn''t be tempted to, haha!

MTG... you''re in trouble now!!

Haha, I know! I subscribed to Fine Waters newsletter..uh oh!
41.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 9:16:49 PM
Author: Chrono
Hoo boy! So Mochi got the Malaya and Yingh got the Afghan tourmaline. Something tells me we''ll be seeing lots of eye candy about 1 week from today.
11.gif
Who cares about the setting? It took me several years to set my stones and I still have tons more to set. I''d rather buy than set and wear them. I think I need professional help.
9.gif
Umm, I should just DITTO Chrono! I am so excited that you mochi and yingh picked up those fab stones. And I agree- no need to budget for settings when there are more stones to buy! I''ve only managed to set one of my stones! And yet, mostly I just think of buying more
11.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Group therapy - what a brilliant idea! I am already picturing that we each arrive with our precious stones, line them up on the table... Shall we line by color, or by type?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What do you say? The therapist, I almost forgot, he/she can join the fun too.

Date: 3/8/2009 9:54:09 PM
Date: 3/8/2009 9:43:26 PM

Group therapy? Might not be good for the therapist as we might convert him/her after we introduce him/her to coloured gemstones.
9.gif

We''d probably line up our gemstones on the table and forget about the therapy! LOL

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:38:53 PM

Date: 3/8/2009 10:35:10 PM

I got that in writing!!
I''m a witness, too! Linda, we''re going to hold you to this promise. Look out
11.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea! I am broke (squared)! I need the stop-buying-stone-and-spend-on-setting therapy.

Honestly I wasn't even thinking about setting when I saw that minty green - my monitor must be part of a scam of some sort - it was like a hypnosis. Before I knew it, my figure clicked buy it now.

But I am open to all suggestions for setting, and the patience of waiting till the day I can afford the setting.

Date: 3/8/2009 10:19:56 PM
Yingh, That tourmaline is gorgeous, the color is eye popping. Any idea on how you will set that beauty???
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yay Yingh and Mochi!!!! I was SO not surprised to see those two already gone when I logged in just now - I''m so glad it went to PSers. Another request for TONS of photos, k?
2.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 8:56:07 PM
Date: 3/8/2009 8:46:14 PM

Author: icekid

Date: 3/8/2009 8:30:23 PM

I like the high crown on the Malaya and the fancy cutting on the crown lends itself to a lot of scintillation. I hope it''s a PSer who bought it so we can get some eye candy here.

Yeah... I bet it''s phenomenal in person. I was kind of debating, but the once monthly drops are tough for me because I am too indecisive and I need time. An impulse buyer, I am generally not (unfortunately sometimes
3.gif
).

Unfortunately... I am a impulse buyer..

Haha me too. And with so many great cutters around doing monthly drops, I''m in trouble all the time
3.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad we're not all like my husband. When he sees a gem, he rolls his eyes and tells me, "when are you going to sell it?" In a way, I envy him because there's absolutely no tempation there whatsoever. He rather buy a framed picture of "The Three Stooges."
20.gif

However, it's so much fun sharing our love of these beautiful faceted pieces of nature with each other. I've loved gems since I was a small kid, when I was collecting rocks in my backyard.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 1:07:46 AM
Too bad we''re not all like my husband. When he sees a gem, he rolls his eyes and tells me, ''when are you going to sell it?'' In a way, I envy him because there''s absolutely no tempation there whatsoever. He rather buy a framed picture of ''The Three Stooges.''
20.gif

However, it''s so much fun sharing our love of these beautiful faceted pieces of nature with each other. I''ve loved gems since I was a small kid, when I was collecting rocks in my backyard.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha TL, my hubby tells me the same thing. Am I going to sell my pads. Well, uh.. NO. Men, they don''t understand.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty...

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Yingh - I love that tourmaline. I can''t wait to see more photos. DROOL!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely can''t wait to see the photos. Congrats you two!!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy that I get to live vicariously on this board and see all these amazing stones - they are just beautiful
36.gif
So for me and any others who are enjoying these one-step-removed, please post LOTS of photos!
3.gif

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 8:57:00 AM
Author: babysteps
I am happy that I get to live vicariously on this board and see all these amazing stones - they are just beautiful
36.gif
So for me and any others who are enjoying these one-step-removed, please post LOTS of photos!
3.gif

I agree! My DH said he''s going to ban me from PS when he gets home, it gives me too many evil thoughts and ideas
11.gif

Maybe I asked this on a different thread, or not, but how often is finewatergems.com updated? Does he send out emails or RSS feeds?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
He send out an email about the new updates. You just have to email him to get on the list.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 10:22:13 PM

I can''t wait to get the malaya. If it''s half as gorgeous as TL''s, it''s worth it. I have a setting already in mind for this setting. I''ll take a few pictures, will, alot of pictures!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you Mochi, that''s so sweet of you. I''m sure it will be just as beautiful, if not more so. I love the cutting on your stone, it''s so interesting and unique, as well as flashy.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 10:30:23 PM

Date: 3/8/2009 10:27:22 PM

emsmilep.gif
emwink.gif
)

Yes, and someone who''s PS id rhymes with ''oh-no.''
9.gif
What?? Who?? No promises from me in writing...
11.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 11:07:39 PM
Author: yingh
Group therapy - what a brilliant idea! I am already picturing that we each arrive with our precious stones, line them up on the table... Shall we line by color, or by type?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What do you say? The therapist, I almost forgot, he/she can join the fun too.

Date: 3/8/2009 9:54:09 PM

Date: 3/8/2009 9:43:26 PM

Group therapy? Might not be good for the therapist as we might convert him/her after we introduce him/her to coloured gemstones.
9.gif

We'd probably line up our gemstones on the table and forget about the therapy! LOL
Group therapy could be fun...a bunch of colored gem stone addicts in one room passing some of their gems around...hmmm. Oh wait, that would be more like a support group...a colored gem enabling group!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results