shape
carat
color
clarity

Finewater Updates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 8:23:16 PM
Author: omieluv

Date: 3/8/2009 11:07:39 PM
Author: yingh
Group therapy - what a brilliant idea! I am already picturing that we each arrive with our precious stones, line them up on the table... Shall we line by color, or by type?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What do you say? The therapist, I almost forgot, he/she can join the fun too.

Date: 3/8/2009 9:54:09 PM
Author: mochi

Date: 3/8/2009 9:43:26 PM

Author: Chrono

Group therapy? Might not be good for the therapist as we might convert him/her after we introduce him/her to coloured gemstones.
9.gif

We'd probably line up our gemstones on the table and forget about the therapy! LOL
Group therapy could be fun...a bunch of colored gem stone addicts in one room passing some of their gems around...hmmm. Oh wait, that would be more like a support group...a colored gem enabling group!
31.gif
That sounds like a GTG.
9.gif
Oh wait, is that a nicer term for group therapy?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 8:36:02 PM

Date: 3/9/2009 8:23:16 PM
Author: omieluv

Date: 3/8/2009 11:07:39 PM
Author: yingh
Group therapy - what a brilliant idea! I am already picturing that we each arrive with our precious stones, line them up on the table... Shall we line by color, or by type?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What do you say? The therapist, I almost forgot, he/she can join the fun too.

Date: 3/8/2009 9:54:09 PM
Author: mochi

Date: 3/8/2009 9:43:26 PM

Group therapy? Might not be good for the therapist as we might convert him/her after we introduce him/her to coloured gemstones.
9.gif

We''d probably line up our gemstones on the table and forget about the therapy! LOL
Group therapy could be fun...a bunch of colored gem stone addicts in one room passing some of their gems around...hmmm. Oh wait, that would be more like a support group...a colored gem enabling group!
31.gif
That sounds like a GTG.
9.gif
Oh wait, is that a nicer term for group therapy?
hahahaa, love it! Gem Group Therapy... rename colored stones forum??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results