shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding my own belle of the ball: a three stone OEC anniversary ring

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
It turned out lovely! I really like the gallery...so pretty and feminine!

Thank you! The gallery is one of the bits I love best!

:love:And I do love it with that band, but you knew that. Something something, perfection, I think it was.:lol:

Ha ha!! I will very happily take that!

@Agnasia, I can't tell you how much I love your new ring, and how beautiful I think it looks on you...I am just thrilled for you. You did an fantastic job creating this ring. It looks absolutely perfect on you and it looks amazing with your gorgeous band. Love the center stone too, so lively and bright. I keep going back to watch the video :love: Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!

Aah thank you! I am really so touched by everyone’s comments. I am so happy with how it looks on the hand, it just seems right. It is such a bright stone, I get distracted rather a lot!!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I love bezels with milgrain. Beautiful creation!

AL12

Shiny_Rock
I know how much research, time, energy and probably some anxiety went into the creation of this ring! Your set does look perfect together and I’m so happy that it came out so beautifully and was able to put all your fears to rest! Enjoy your upgrade!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
I love bezels with milgrain. Beautiful creation!

Thank you!

I know how much research, time, energy and probably some anxiety went into the creation of this ring! Your set does look perfect together and I’m so happy that it came out so beautifully and was able to put all your fears to rest! Enjoy your upgrade!

Aah thank you so much, yes I’m really happy with how it turned out. A J for me is definitely white enough! I hope you’re able to create your three stone soon too.

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary!!! And congratulations on your beautiful ring!!! :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Congratulations on 20 years!!!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on 20 years! What a special way to celebrate. I love the proportions and all the details of your new ring.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! Congratulations on your anniversary and finally getting your upgrade!!
The wait must have been excruciating, but goodness the ring ring turned out fab :)

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Definitely worth the wait!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results