shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally... ring pics... and eventually the story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChapmanLovesHarvard

Rough_Rock
CONGRATS!! My boyfriend goes to school right there so we are always walking over that bridge. I have always thought it was such a beautiful spot! What a lucky girl!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring!!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring!!!! The detail work is unbelievable.
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Choo Choo...it''s just breathtaking. I''m so happy for you. It''s exquisite. Enjoy!

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the compliments, ladies! I FINALLY added the proposal story - it''s the very first post on page 1 of this thread!

Oh, and the specs:
1.34 E SI1 Ideal Cut GIA Ex/Ex, with an amazing 1.0 on the HCA (X/X/X/X)!!! It''s not "true" H&A, though I can definitely see the arrow. It''s from www.uniondiamond.com - they were great and the price was UNBELIEVABLE! Set in a Tacori Crescent Moon setting (originally designed with yellow pears, but we had it changed to all white) from Sisters Jewelry in Boston - they give a nice discount on Tacori rings!

reena

Ideal_Rock

choochoo,

beautiful ring and story!! congrats! i am so happy for you!!!

36.gif

and, i am a recent HLS graduate! how did we never put that together?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Choo choo - Your proposal story is SO cute and sweet! And your ring is sooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous. I just love it.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Love it. I know you are basking in the engaged land. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

roadpupp

Rough_Rock

Congratulations! I like that he chose to propose when the moment moved him, not according to some perfect script he had worked out!

I knew it was Boston from the first photo. I miss living there. For brunch, my favorite place was always Ryles in Inman Square in Somerville. Great food and live jazz in laid back atmosphere.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, ChooChoo-it certainly is gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
Enjoy!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

choochoo

congrat, WOW!!! beautiful ring & story.

36.gif
36.gif

cascadejim

Rough_Rock
It''s a little late, but congratulations! I know that exact location as I live right outside boston and used to go to school over there. That is a nice location and the day looks gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results