shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Finally my new Pear rose gold and platinum sparkler!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tahneebrown said:
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! I just realized that I'm wearing it wrong!! I guess most people say you should wear it with the point facing towards your fingers!

I was about to say that I've never seen anyone wear it that way!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful! I love the rose gold!

I don't think it matters how you want to wear it, whatever you think looks best. However, I think the normal way is to wear it the opposite way and I was told this was because with the pointier, skinnier side at the top, it helps to give a more elongated look to the finger.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Such a pretty ring! I just LOVE pear shapes, especially in a halo. Great choice on the rose gold halo! :appl:

Blessed1

Rough_Rock
Wow Tahneebrown!!!! Your ring is truly stunning!!! :love: I don't usually post but I wanted to say that my ering and wband also came from David Klass. I'm glad to see more of his work :D. Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health :appl:

Tahneebrown

Rough_Rock
Blessed1|1334782981|3174536 said:
Wow Tahneebrown!!!! Your ring is truly stunning!!! :love: I don't usually post but I wanted to say that my ering and wband also came from David Klass. I'm glad to see more of his work :D. Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health :appl:
I would love to see a pic of your David klass ring! He's amazing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very special, beautiful and well-crafted ring!!! :love:

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Amys Bling|1334752301|3174085 said:
Tahneebrown said:
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! I just realized that I'm wearing it wrong!! I guess most people say you should wear it with the point facing towards your fingers!

I was about to say that I've never seen anyone wear it that way!

Me too! :lol:

Your ring is Gorgeous :love:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring, the rose gold it such a sweet touch.. :love:

omc111

Rough_Rock
Amazingly beautiful...I am becoming obsessed with pears and yours is stunning! :love:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love the touch of rose gold!

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, congratulations. I'm normally not a pear, nor a halo person, but I love what you did with the rose gold. It's very lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!!! :love: And I think you can wear it either way you like!

Tahneebrown

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for all the compliments!!!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
That ring is absolutely amazing...the rose gold halo really sets it apart. Wow....just wow...I never would have thought to do a rose gold halo in otherwise white metal but it looks so special and unique...really sets off the diamond. It manages to fall into the category of "magnificent ring" and "pretty ring" at the same time, thanks to the pink halo.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Tahneebrown|1334711528|3173803 said:

You know I never really understood that because I would think that the point would be more protected if you wore it with the point facing your wrist. In fact my engagement ring from my first marriage was a pear and thats how I wore it, and my grandmother has a pear and she wears hers that way as well. I say wear how it most pleases your eye! It's delicious btw! :love:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Holy COW!!!!!!!!! This is now my all-time favorite pear. So, so, so pretty. I am completely in love with how the rose gold looks with it!!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! I love the propotions of your pear and the use of rose gold. The craftsmanship looks amazing! That halo, those prongs YUM! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back to look again - I am just blown away by the use of the rose gold in the halo! I find that to be so pretty and unique - hats off again to you for that design.

Tahneebrown

Rough_Rock
The rise gold halo was actually inspired by Katie Holmes oval e ring! I went back and forth on doing it and im SO glad i did! I'm gonna take a few more pics...I'm having David klass make me a rose gold band as well ;))

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results