shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My fluorescent Pear is set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
wow, so pretty! :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring
30.gif
. It''s gorgeous and I adore fluor, your''s stunning, really beautiful.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond*Dana, Siamese Kitty, MMT, littlelysser, thing2of2, Neverendingupgrade, Mausketeer, tlh, swedish bean, OUpeargirl, Lynnie, Porridge, karee888, Linda W - wow thanks to all of you! I was convinced people didn't like pears but I guess you guys have proved me wrong.

Gemgirl
- actually (*cough*) this isn't an ER and I'm already married so I'll wear it either on my right hand, which I did today, or with my existing wedding ring BUT I'm actually going to have 2 diamond bands made (the same size as the shank on this ring) to wear on either side of the pear ring for those "I want to wear lots of diamonds" days!!! I'm so glad you like how the ring has turned out. My jeweller has done a fabulous job but I've driven him mad!

Musey
- so glad I've converted you to fluor! I absolutely adore it and the difference it makes to this I colour is amazing. It looks sooooooo white and then in strong sunlight has a blue/violet hint. Incredibly yummy. Just for you I'm posting a photo of the fluor you see in sunlight ...... unfortunately I'll have to wait a few months (or years) to see this again as the weather in the UK is dire!!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That ring is an absolute stunner! You are a lucky lucky girl!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OOH! That looks AMAZING - nice re-set!!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2009 3:07:21 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Musey - so glad I''ve converted you to fluor! I absolutely adore it and the difference it makes to this I colour is amazing. It looks sooooooo white and then in strong sunlight has a blue/violet hint. Incredibly yummy. Just for you I''m posting a photo of the fluor you see in sunlight ...... unfortunately I''ll have to wait a few months (or years) to see this again as the weather in the UK is dire!!!

Diamond%20Pear%201.01ct%20I%20colour%20in%20sunlight_1_1a.JPG
Oh my.....
30.gif

drool.gif

If I ever have cause to get another sizable diamond, it WILL have some yummy fluor going on!! Maybe a pendant someday...
11.gif

Thank you so much for sharing more! We need a "fluorescence" thread like the "fire" thread.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!
30.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
so stunning! i''m starting to really like pears and i adore yours. the proportions are perfect and i love the fluorescence as well. thanks for sharing!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results