shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT FINALLY HAVE MY RING! Lovely pictures =)

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! It's beautiful and classic. I should do some photography sessions for my ring, but haven't had the time. Now you've got me thinking.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely and classic :appl: and those are beautiful pictures! Enjoy it :appl: :sun:

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
OCgirl|1308245056|2947581 said:
Wow you have such a pretty hand? What's your ring size?

I was going to ask you if your diamond has fluorescence but I went back up and saw you listed it has SF. What's the effect of SF to a high color diamond such as an E like yours? I have a G with medium fluor and I don't really see it :roll:

Love the elegant solitaire btw :lickout:

Once I get the chance, I'm going to take some pictures of the difference between sunlight and shade/overcast. I went out and played once it was super sunny and it definitely gets a blue cast. You'd think it's just really white until you stick it back in the shade and realize the difference.

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Awesome photos and the ring looks beautiful on your hand! :appl:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful photographs! I especially liked the "fire" photo. Congrats!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful photographs! I especially liked the "fire" photo. Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring - it looks so classic and elegant, and lovely on your hand!!! Wonderful pics! :love: :appl:

silviagbc

Rough_Rock
OOOH I know it's an old post, but i'm really loving your setting, I noticed you mentioned you got the diamond from BN, is the setting from them as well?? I'm currently about to purchase the BGD 6 prong setting and this looks very similar which makes me happy as I :love: your ring!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez those were gorgeous photos! Your ring looks perfect on your hand. Another lady with tiny fingers.

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Yup, it's their classic six prong setting in palladium.

LynzeeLeigh

Rough_Rock
Thanks, gemgirl!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely solitaire. Great pictures too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results