shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally getting a baby ring/push present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
The inlaws also gave me a little pendant that I''m embarrassed to admit I''ve misplaced. In my search for it I found another necklace I thought I''d lost. This is by far my most favorite piece of all. My Grandma had lots of great pieces and I was lucky to have one gifted to me. It''s a ball of 14k YG on the most delicate chain I''ve ever seen.

SB grandmas necklace.JPG

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s beautiful stephensbride!!!! I love the yellow with the diamonds - will you have the milgraining too or flat/sleek edges as shown?

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
and here is my most precious gem of all

SBs DD ignoring the camera.jpg

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Being a sweetie-pie

SBs DD w flower.jpg

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
That's All Folks! Today's photoshoot was good practice and a good distraction over the ring not shipping.

violet - milgrain all the way!

PS mommies - thanks for inviting me over to the mommy thread. I'll stop over there tomorrow. The only thing I like more than bling pics are baby pics and I can't wait to see all of your cuties!

luckylux

Rough_Rock
She is a cutie pie! When my youngest was about 2 or maybe a little younger, he kept picking the keys off the keyboard on the laptop. He had removed 3 before we decided, wow, he can really do some damage and closed the top.
Lovely pictures. Can''t wait to see your ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh how fun, That is going to look gorgeous.. love that yellow topaz! can''t wait for hand pics

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
SB she is such a cutie! I have to say though, I miss those cheruby cheeks in your avatar photo of her! I''m trying to preserve Amelia''s myself.

Can''t wait to see the shots of the end result!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great collection, and what an adorable daughter you have!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m excited to see how your ring comes out, as I have never seen the yellow topaz stones in a ring before. Also, you have a great collection of jewelry. Most of the time the sentimental jewelry means more than the expensive pieces do.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sabrina (right?) has gotten SO big! She has always been adorable but now she looks like a little girl. Can''t wait to see your PP on your hand!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Oh my your DD has gotten so big! Glad you''ll be popping in to visit us on the mommy thread!! Can''t wait to see your PP.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s going to look really cool. Can''t wait to see your photos. Your daughter is very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results