shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally figured out the camera...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!!! Your ring is stunning!! I love the oval!!!!
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!! So unusual and intricate. I love it!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s beautiful!! Ovals deserve to be set as high as possible.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
For such a small finger that ring is HUGE!!!!!! But I have to say that it looks FANTASTIC on your lovely paraffined hand! I don''t think I would change a thing. You have the most unique ring and it looks fabulous with your oval! MORE PICTURES PLEASE!
9.gif

I understand what you mean about placing pears on the sides and it looking like a plane. I had a pear shaped center stone with the pear sides and that''s exactly what I thought. Although, I have seen some beauties here on PS. I think it''s all in the size of the stones. The larger the pears, the more it looks like it''s going to fly off of your finger!
2.gif
IF (and I hope not!) you decide to change your oval make sure your pears are the right proportion to your center stone. I think it would look pretty incredible with the pears too!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much firdgoddess, z78gml, indecisive, suzyQZ, sunkist, sundial, matadora, kaleigh, kristy darling, virginia, mrs salvo, widget, inluvwithmrh, ice kid, lizz, miss indecisive, rascal, tacori, singer, bling diva, curly girl, madam bijoux, and didiamond for all of your nice compliments. Everyone is so sweet. I''ll post more pics when it stops raining.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miranda your ring is sooo pretty, I''m so glad you were able to post it!! It looks HUGE!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mara...Looking forward to seeing your new stone set!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- that''s huge.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
That ring is absolutely gorgeous! Why would you want to change it???!! I love it!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sevens and Old Fashioned...I don''t want to change it too much...I just want a three stone too. I figure, more diamonds is never a bad thing.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that''s one of the most gorgeous rings I''ve ever seen!! I wouldn''t change anything about it. The setting is so intricate and I absolutely love how high the oval is set. It''s really a beautiful, beautiful ring.
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Miranda, your ring is just beautiful. do my eyes deceive me or is there absolutely NO bowtie in that stone? What a rarity. I LOVE the setting. It looks perfect on your hand. May I say I would envy your lovely hands, but I think I envy a DH who surprise upgrades and does it that well more than your hands.
31.gif

shay

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
San Diego Lady - Thank you for your kind comments!!! DH found the ring (and stone) at a little jewelry store near his old office in Orange. I think I read in a previous post by you that you enjoy the antique shops at the Orange Circle area (I apologize if that wasn''t you). The store is near there, but, closer to CHOC. I know you are in San Diego, but, I don''t know how familiar you are with Orange County. Anyway, it just so happens that this little place is near his favorite place to eat lunch so he visits them sometimes (usually when he needs to bribe me for something)
31.gif
Everything we have gotten from them has been all sparkles.

Catmom - You are sweet!!! At first I thought the ring was way too high, but, I''ve quickly gotten used to it.

Shay - Thank you for the compliments!!! There is a bowtie in certain lighting situations. I was worried about the 68% depth, but, it is very sparkly none the less. I keep the hands is shape with paraffin and A&D cream (for diaper rashes LOL). DH is a keeper...I''m very hard to surprise and a huge brat, but, sometimes he is successful is surprising me!
9.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Miranda,
just wanted to add that your ring is gorgeous! Love the intricacy and the delicacy of the setting and how it makes the center stone pop!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 11:44:12 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/5/2006 6:50:23 PM
Author: Miranda
San Diego Lady - Thank you for your kind comments!!! DH found the ring (and stone) at a little jewelry store near his old office in Orange. I think I read in a previous post by you that you enjoy the antique shops at the Orange Circle area (I apologize if that wasn''t you). The store is near there, but, closer to CHOC. I know you are in San Diego, but, I don''t know how familiar you are with Orange County. Anyway, it just so happens that this little place is near his favorite place to eat lunch so he visits them sometimes (usually when he needs to bribe me for something)
31.gif
There''s one place we go to all the time.. just south of where they sell those awful zoot suits.. its an antique store and the antique jewelry part is in one little corner of it. I just love going there, they have the most lovely things. Its actually where I got the idea for my engagement ring. I saw a three stone sapphire and diamond ring and fell in love with it. :) There''s only one other store I go into there, and its almost next door to the zoot suit store. I have never, in my life, seen suits as loud as those they have in the window. lol

Your ring is gorgeous.. If I found that setting, I''d place an oval sapphire in the center and wear it as my rhr
28.gif
. Just stunning.
http://http://www.firenzejewels.com/store/views.cfm?product_id=1961&view=2&product_number=1824 Here''s a similar one if you''re interested!
31.gif

I''ll have to look for that store the next time I am shopping around there. I''ll just look for the zoot suits LOL! When DH worked near there we''d take the Metrolink to that station and eat and shop around there. I could spend all day in those little shops. I love antique jewelry and furniture...I don''t have any, but I love it.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 12:18:33 AM

Date: 4/5/2006 11:57:38 PM

Date: 4/5/2006 11:44:12 PM

Date: 4/5/2006 6:50:23 PM
31.gif
There''s one place we go to all the time.. just south of where they sell those awful zoot suits.. its an antique store and the antique jewelry part is in one little corner of it. I just love going there, they have the most lovely things. Its actually where I got the idea for my engagement ring. I saw a three stone sapphire and diamond ring and fell in love with it. :) There''s only one other store I go into there, and its almost next door to the zoot suit store. I have never, in my life, seen suits as loud as those they have in the window. lol

Your ring is gorgeous.. If I found that setting, I''d place an oval sapphire in the center and wear it as my rhr
28.gif
. Just stunning.
http://http://www.firenzejewels.com/store/views.cfm?product_id=1961&view=2&product_number=1824 Here''s a similar one if you''re interested!
31.gif

I''ll have to look for that store the next time I am shopping around there. I''ll just look for the zoot suits LOL! When DH worked near there we''d take the Metrolink to that station and eat and shop around there. I could spend all day in those little shops. I love antique jewelry and furniture...I don''t have any, but I love it.
The zoot suit place is on the corner of the first building as you walk south down the right hand side of the street from the center of town. Its hilarous. I love going there too, to look at the lavendar colored depression glass. I love it. We spend all day there going through shops and then doing lunch at the 50s diner around the corner. :)
Did you have a shake at the diner??? They are the best!!! I''m planning on going to the Orange Circle sometime soon to hunt for some McCoy pottery. I''ll have to check out a zoot suit for DH LOL!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...your ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
That is one of the most beautiful, if not THE most beautiful, rings I have ever seen. I mean it is stunning. I would not ever upgrade that thing, you can''t improve on perfection! Think of it this way--if you have it on the left hand, more people will notice it and think, "D***!" but if it''s on your right hand, not as many people will stare--they might even think it''s fake (from a distance--up close it''s too nice to be!) But, you know, you could just upgrade and use this as a RHR and then leave it in your will for me, that would be okay!

I am so jealous!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the compliments Small and Cinderella.

Plantation - Are you sure my hubby didn''t pay you to say that???
2.gif
You are too sweet! I''d leave it to you in my will, but, you''d have to fight my three year old daughter for it...She loves to wear it!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. Well worth the wait for figuring out the camera. I think it''s one of the most beautiful rings I''ve ever seen. It kinda reminds me of TomKats ring which I also love. Enjoy every minute you wear it.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
DH was messing around with the camera and took this one on the tip of his finger. That's as far as it goes. There's about 100lb. weight difference and 1 ft. in height between us. Just thought it was funny!

mpinky.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, hehe tell you hubby it looks adorable on him
2.gif

seriously though, I looooooove that setting. please don''t change it, ever!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results