shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally figured out the camera...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Here are 2 pics of my upgrade DH surprised me with in October. It''s only taken me this long to figure out the camera/computer.
2.gif

mirror2.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee!! I hope more pictures are coming...that first one just whets the appetite!!!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Wowza!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What are the specs?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Grrrr...I can''t attach more pics so here are the stats.

Size 4 finger
Oval 1.2 ct
H SI2
7.89x5.66x3.89
68.8 Depth
57 Table
Crown 16.5
Pavillion 45.8
Girdle Sl. thick to very thick
Polish and symetry very good
Ft. flour.

The halo setting has 60 round cut diamonds .77 tcw.

I''m working on DH for an upgrade already! I don''t think I''ll keep this stone for very long. With all of these three stones with side pears I can''t stop the wheels from turning!
31.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yay...I did it. I feel so lame that I am so proud of myself. I'm not a techie, that's for sure. I only use the computer for shopping and PS!!!
ETA: Not so proud!!! It's the same pic!

m2.JPG

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Gorgeous ring
30.gif
!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea for taking a picture of your ring! Side and top view at the same time! Ingenious! Your ring is beautiful and the pictures are very good. Keep ''em coming!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
No no no - are you seriously going to upgrade that sucker? That would be a CRYING shame - the stone is huge, the ring is downright GORGEOUS - you''re breaking my heart! Don''t follow the pack! Keep your gorgeous ring!! (or give it to me, PLEASE!) I''m in love with the setting, please tell me more!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Well...I''m going to keep the setting as a RHR with a blue or pink stone. At the time I was going back and forth between a halo and a three stone that I could use the stone from my previous ering. Hubby just saw this one and knew I''d love it, which I do.
I have 1.26 ctw pear studs. One was from my original ering many many years ago. I really miss having it on my finger...Can''t see the ears as often as I can see the finger. I would like a larger center stone with the pears on the sides. I thought about doing that with this stone, but I think it may look like an airplane.

Thank you for all of the sweet compliments everyone!!! It''s great to have my addiction validated!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully this works and isn''t the same pic again!

0100mg.JPG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another...

2ringmg.JPG

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, it''s huge and it''s gorgeous!!
6.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Another...

0300mg.JPG

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That''s all...

mirror1.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love those mirror shots! That is a really unusual and lovely ring!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is amazing detail to work. Congrats on your ring it is uber sparkly!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miranda,
WOW girl that is gorgeous!!!!! Great pics!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miranda -- you are going to part with that ring for a new upgrade??? I think that one is gorgeous and sooo different from the more typical halo look. Even more intricate and detailed....a VERY special ring, that one. Is your DH going to be hurt that you want to upgrade it, especially since he picked it out and surprised you with it? I''m just nosy and curious. Although, I admit to being curious about putting your pear studs back on a ring.....

But I digress -- I LOVE this ring! Please keep it for at least a little while longer and enjoy it fully before you move on! And definitely MORE HAND PICS!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 8:33:16 PM
Author: KristyDarling
Miranda -- you are going to part with that ring for a new upgrade??? I think that one is gorgeous and sooo different from the more typical halo look. Even more intricate and detailed....a VERY special ring, that one. Is your DH going to be hurt that you want to upgrade it, especially since he picked it out and surprised you with it? I''m just nosy and curious. Although, I admit to being curious about putting your pear studs back on a ring.....

But I digress -- I LOVE this ring! Please keep it for at least a little while longer and enjoy it fully before you move on! And definitely MORE HAND PICS!!!
Oh, I''ll keep it. I''ll wear it as a RHR with a pink or blue stone. No, DH won''t be hurt...He knows that whatever makes me happy is better for him in the long run
31.gif
. He just rolls his eyes and says, "Here we go again"! All I have to do is feed him to keep him happy...Oh and it may take some of Mara''s special somersaults!!
11.gif

OK, OK, I''ll keep it for a while...I hope to get some more hand pics when it stops raining here in So Cal!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the amount of detail is amazing. It''s beautiful and looks huge on your size 4 finger. i love the mirror shots too.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Lordy....it's gorgeous!!!!

Tell us about the setting...where did you find it? Who did it?

WOW!

widget

ETA: You may not be a techie...but I think you're a GENIUS for thinking up that mirror shot!
5.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! What a beautiful setting! I love it!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that setting is FANTASTIC... and your oval looks absolutely huge. don''t change a thing
36.gif

gorgeous.. congrats!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
O.K., several comments here. That ring is BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL. Oh . . . and did I say it''s beautiful?!

It looks really large on your small fingers. And when you say that the pear is from your e-ring many years ago, I''m thinking your hands look like you''re in your 20s. Were you engaged when you were 12?
19.gif

Ovals are great because they are cut shallower and therefore are larger for their carat weight than other diamond shapes. Have you seen the oval ring thread? That''s a great one and may give you ideas for an upgrade IF you upgrade, but I hope you don''t because that ring is so great.

You are a genius and have probably just started a trend of everyone taking pics of their rings in the mirror. It''s such a brilliant idea and none of us ever thought of it!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 9:26:29 PM
Author: widget
Lordy....it''s gorgeous!!!!

Tell us about the setting...where did you find it? Who did it?

WOW!

widget

ETA: You may not be a techie...but I think you''re a GENIUS for thinking up that mirror shot!
5.gif
Thank you for your nice comments! The setting is from a B & M in Orange, CA. DH used to work nearby and he''d go sparkly shopping for me there. It''s not a name brand.

I think someone else did the mirror shot on this site.

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Miranda, that''s a lovely ring! And I love the mirror shots!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 9:42:53 PM
Author: lizz
O.K., several comments here. That ring is BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL. Oh . . . and did I say it's beautiful?!

It looks really large on your small fingers. And when you say that the pear is from your e-ring many years ago, I'm thinking your hands look like you're in your 20s. Were you engaged when you were 12?
19.gif

Ovals are great because they are cut shallower and therefore are larger for their carat weight than other diamond shapes. Have you seen the oval ring thread? That's a great one and may give you ideas for an upgrade IF you upgrade, but I hope you don't because that ring is so great.

You are a genius and have probably just started a trend of everyone taking pics of their rings in the mirror. It's such a brilliant idea and none of us ever thought of it!
So sweet of you! I have been using my paraffin spa...That thing works like a charm if I can't find the time for a mani. Welll... I guess it wasn't that many years ago, but I was young when we got engaged (18) and married (19). We've been married for 11 years and together for 16...We were high-school sweethearts.

I do love ovals...They do appear a little larger than some other cuts...Also my sweet Grandma who passed away in Aug. of 2004 had a 2 ct oval that I loved. Grandma passed her jewelry addiction on to me! She gave me a 3 ct. garnet in a diamond halo before she died (now that I can resize pics I'll start a new thread when I get it out of my Dad's safe). Ovals have a lot of sentimental value to me. They make me think of my Grandma.

ETA: I love your kitty Lizz...Mine wouldn't sit still for pics today.2

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW, it is stunning
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty. I am so glad you figured out how to use your camera!
3.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. There just aren't words to describe how beautiful and unique it is.....Wow! (I am also a halo owner...love 'em!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results