shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! Bought a Royal asscher for my girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
lol. too funny.

Morticia. I totally agree about the high, not-so-interesting setting. IMO Fortunoff's is not doing a great job at marketing the RA. I mean come ON. This is a luxury item with a designer tag. Show me settings specifically designed to showcase the Asscher cut.

As we all know the asscher is not the homecoming queen. That title goes to the RB. (IMO the asscher/se cut is the MOST gorgeous but I am wild for se's). BUT if you are going to be one of the select B&Ms to carry RA then at least showcase it!! RA's/Fabrikant could send their stones with custom setting options. They could hire a master jeweler like Leon Mege or a designer like Daniel K and get a line going.

On the plus side, the Fortunoff's salesperson was very educated on the RA.

The lucky girl that will get this ring (Lauren??
2.gif
) has a BF who has done his research and designed an elegant setting with claw prongs (these are so great I can't say enough esp on a 2ct stone). Great job.
36.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Ummm. HOLY COW that''s GORGEOUS. WOW, I mean it''s spectacular. Perfection. I love it (can you tell?) Lovely setting - it''s absolutely perfect for that stone. Congrats!
30.gif

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous asscher!! What an elegant setting! Congratulations! I''m lovin'' it.....
emlove.gif

Asscher Lover

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/14/2004 11:20:26 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Wow! That ring is stunning! I absolutely adore it! I''m a huuuuuge Asscher lover as well, and keep secretly wishing you were actually my B/F posting anonymously.
emwink.gif

You aren''t him, are you?
emsmilep.gif

I don''t know! You may be her posting anonymously! The only way to know for sure is to post your picture
9.gif

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I am very pleased with the outcome
25.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2004 11:53:51 PM
Author:Asscher Lover
Here it is! The RAC I purchased for my girlfriend, set in a totally custom solitaire setting. I chose this design to make the stone ''float''. IMO, it also brings out the true size of the RAC (as some of you know, RACs do not show their size as they are very deep stones)
comments welcome
Hmmmmm..... comments........ drop dead gorgeous! What a beautiful stone and wonderfully simple setting. Lucky girl
emthup.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ummm, is your g/f's name, Lauren?
2.gif

She's a lucky woman! Can't wait to see hand pics when you propose!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely beautiful! Great job!
She is going to love it- good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results