shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, a blueberry to call my own!

kt

Shiny_Rock
The stone was found by my jeweler, Jeff Badler, in NYC in the diamond district. He has done a lot of stuff for me - my wedding set (I wanted a rectangular radiant cut set horizontally and couldn't find it anywhere!), a bezel set tennis bracelet, rose cut earrings...and I've bought some "designer" stuff from him as well in the past. So, he knows my style, but I essentially told him my vision of the 3-stone and had a lot of recos of his own. He found a few GORGEOUS stones for me to choose from, and the side stones so that the whole thing wouldn't be too blingy. I also wanted something lower-set (be/c while i'm not careless with my jewelry, i'm also not super dainty with it, either) and I wanted the band to have some heft. He really came through and i'm so pleased!!!

Here she is with her "sister", my e-ring (clearly in need of a cleaning!!! wow, she's looking very cloudy and dull...). I'll be wearing the sapphire on my right hand. Both my right and my left hand are a size 5 (left is sometimes a 5 scant, right is sometimes a touch larger), so I can switch them around if I feel like it.

sister rings.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
kt|1307670019|2942152 said:
The stone was found by my jeweler, Jeff Badler, in NYC in the diamond district. He has done a lot of stuff for me - my wedding set (I wanted a rectangular radiant cut set horizontally and couldn't find it anywhere!), a bezel set tennis bracelet, rose cut earrings...and I've bought some "designer" stuff from him as well in the past. So, he knows my style, but I essentially told him my vision of the 3-stone and had a lot of recos of his own. He found a few GORGEOUS stones for me to choose from, and the side stones so that the whole thing wouldn't be too blingy. I also wanted something lower-set (be/c while i'm not careless with my jewelry, i'm also not super dainty with it, either) and I wanted the band to have some heft. He really came through and i'm so pleased!!!

Here she is with her "sister", my e-ring (clearly in need of a cleaning!!! wow, she's looking very cloudy and dull...). I'll be wearing the sapphire on my right hand. Both my right and my left hand are a size 5 (left is sometimes a 5 scant, right is sometimes a touch larger), so I can switch them around if I feel like it.
You are one lucky duck! Not only to have such great pieces but to have a jeweler you are so comfortable working with!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning blue!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing color!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! Beautiful color on that sapphire! I love it!

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! I love how rich that blue looks.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kt|1307582794|2941208 said:
hand shot...i took all of these with my iPhone so the stone is just a bit brighter IRL than all these shots....

Wow. That is a *gorgeous* blue :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous blue and elegant ring!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just Lovely!!!!! The color is the perfect Blue and the setting is Very Pretty !!!! :love: :love: Enjoy!!!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
I love it! Just gorgeous!

kt

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I really hold your opinions in high regard and it makes me feel great that you think it's a nice stone/ring since all of you have clearly been into colored gemstones much longer than me! While I've always liked them, I didn't really know what to look for specifically in terms of "nice" stones until I did some research here.

I'm just completely mesmerized by my ring this past week, the color is such a rich blue that stays pretty true even in low light. The weather has been cloudy here the last couple of days, and it's been varying between an electric and deep cobalt blue. I've tried to capture it, but the photos are never accurate, or i'd be sharing them here!

Dang, the bad thing is that I really want some sapphire earrings now to go with it....and now i'm broke! :(sad

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results