shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Final shots of my WF Custom designed E-ring!!!

tdoyledesign

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

It has been a 6 month process to get here today, but I finally have my finished photos of my custon E-ring from Whiteflash and I am soooo excited!!!! :appl:

I just wanted to quickly say just how FANTASTIC my experience was from start to finish. Sheerah from WF was my contact while selecting the diamond. She was patient, helpful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, professional and very quick to get back to me with any questions. My favorite part about working with her is that she actually didn't push me to spend more than I needed. She actually suggested several cheaper alternatives and was quick to stop me when I was going to make a frivolous choice on something that wouldn't be value added. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. She was even good about following up with me throughout the process to see how I was doing.

Vera was the point-guard through the whole process. What a wonderful soul! Always upbeat and happy with a quick note that could always turn your day around! She was fantastic at being the "glue" through the whole process. She really added the personal touch through the whole experience. They were gracious and patient through the process. I had some unexpected house expenses come up and she and the WF team were very accommodating to help me out so I didn't have to shuffle some money around from investments (saved me $$). Always an absolute pleasure to speak with Vera.

Victor and his design team were very skilled, and had probably not run into somebody as picky as me in some time. I am a professional car designer here in The Motor City so I am quite opinionated about design. I have no clue what I am doing when it comes to ring design, but with my background I just can't help but be picky and add my two cents. I still know when something is not right, and I was adjusting things down to the 1/10th of a millimeter :bigsmile: Victor and his team dealt with me, and never seemed to lose patience which was nice because I was always afraid I was pushing it too far. Working with each other, we achieved a result even better than expected. Bryan Boyne was also heavily involved and stepped in to assist personally to make sure I was getting what I wanted. That went a long way in my book especially since it wasn't just one conversation, but several that we had to get what I wanted.

I can't say enough about my experience....especially since so many exceptional reviews have been written on this site, but I feel compelled to once again add to the glowing praise they receive on this website and others.

Speaking of which---THANK YOU Pricescopers for such an AMAZING community. I truly enjoyed learning from this site and each and every one of you. I plan on dropping in a lot as I have grown fond of this site, and find myself checking it all the time. Such a fun little hobby even if its an expensive one!

Here is the link to the thread and the process we went through:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-cad-drawings-from-wf-need-opinions.176965/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-cad-drawings-from-wf-need-opinions.176965/[/URL]

Without further ado---here are the pics! I need to get a few more so I can see the basket :twirl: Hope you all enjoy them!!

custom-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-in-platinum-by-whiteflash_32767_0.jpg

custom-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-in-platinum-by-whiteflash_32767_1.jpg

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
It is gorgeous!! :love: I guess your detail oriented nature paid off, hehe, Hand shots, please :tongue:

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, beautiful! I contacted WF regarding my tennis bracelet. Sheerah was the rep that jumped through hoops getting me my quote. I was very picky about what I wanted. I felt guilty not going with them because she was terrific.

D

Deactivated member 42515

OH MY! I love it so much!!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
YUM, that looks blingtastic!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: :appl:

(Are you sure the man's name is Victor??? They used to have a Leon. That would be a funny coincidence if they now have a ring designer named Victor!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: Absolutely stunning!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect!!! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! Just gorgeous!! can't wait for the proposal and then hand shots.... :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring - I'm glad to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with WF. :))

tdoyledesign

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1357358146|3347790 said:
Gorgeous!!! :love: :appl:

(Are you sure the man's name is Victor??? They used to have a Leon. That would be a funny coincidence if they now have a ring designer named Victor!)

Oops!!! I meant Leon in that post. No idea where I got Victor from. I think as I was writing Victor Canera popped in my head because I was just reading a thread about his work previously.

I meant to say Leon from WF!!!! Thanks for the catch! :wavey:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations! :appl: :love: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the gallery is so gorgeous! :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
The gallery is my favorite part! Your attention to detail totally paid off.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1357626697|3350086 said:
The gallery is my favorite part! Your attention to detail totally paid off.
The gallery is definitely my favorite part as well. Beautiful ring!! :love: :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh my... The gallery is amazing!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!!!!!! I have to say it is one of my favorites rings from WF that I have seen. very pretty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tdoyledesign|1357615133|3349995 said:
More pics!

That turned out fabulously!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I hope Gypsy sees this - all that nitpicking definitely paid off :love: Can't wait to see some handshots! :bigsmile:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and that gallery!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Beautiful!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Woot Woot tdoyledesign

Thanks so much for your very kind words. We have fully enjoyed our journey with you in developing your perfect token of affection!! What a beauty she is and certain to blow away your sweet and beautiful lady. I can't wait for you to present it. (no pressure ;-) )
Wishing you all the best in planning your proposal!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and gorgeous basket! I would be wanting to take it off my finger all the time just to see that unique gallery (do you still call it a gallery if its above the shank?) Well done!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and hand shots please oh please!

tdoyledesign

Rough_Rock
Hello all!!!

Just wanted to pass along the fantastic news to you. My fiancee and I are engaged!

All she ever wanted was to be surprised, and boy was she ever. Usually this time of year we take a warm weather trip, but this year we passed on it, and we were talking about how we regretted not doing one after all.

I got her boss and one of her co-workers involved and through lots of work we had her convinced that she was going to be going with her co-worker on a work trip to Miami for a conference. Her boss was rewarding them with some flyer miles he had that were going to "expire" and he wanted to send the two of them. Her co-worker had to take an earlier flight but would meet my fiancee at The W Hotel on the beach where they were to be staying for 5 days.

Of course in reality I had paid for her flight as well as renting the room at The W. Her co-worker was keeping me up to date on her progress, etc. and I was feeding her info to pass along as to how to get to the hotel, etc which she passed along to my fiancee to make it all the more believable. This way I also new what time she would be arriving down to the minute :)

When she opened the door to the hotel, she expected to see her co-worker but rather she saw me dressed up with rose petals and candles on the floor, and a bottle of champagne and strawberries on the bed. She absolutely freaked out and couldn't believe her eyes! I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She said YES :)

Since I knew when she was on her way up (the front desk called me) I was able to record the hole thing so we have that memory.

I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled she is with the ring!!!!! She couldn't take her eyes off of it all weekend. She said she couldn't have picked a better ring, and was searching for different lights to see how much it sparkled. When we went thru some tunnels while driving around the thing was just dancing with light. Incredible.... She told me today that every girl in the office was in awe of the diamond, and two of them actually cried.

I attached a few hand shots. As you already know, pictures don't begin to do your diamonds justice!

Thank you so much to EVERYONE who had input on this design. I couldn't be happier!!!!! I am truly blessed to have found this site. I will continue to be a member of this site and I have told many of my friends to start here with their research as it has been absolutely priceless to me.

And THANK YOU too Sheerah, Bryan, Vera, the design team, and everyone at WHITEFLASH for an amazing experience!

photo_4_4.jpg

photo_1_13.jpg

photo_2_11.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. I absolutely love every element of that ring. :love: Congratulations to you and WF on creating that beauty!

ETA I just read your proposal story. Well done! :appl: She's a lucky woman!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous ring and proposal!!! Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. Congratulations.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on her, congratulations!!! Glad you were able to completely surprise her, sounds like a very lovely story.

jillts

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

THAT BASKET!!!! The proposal too but THAT BASKET!! I'm dying. I've never seen anything like that and I die for it. Absolutely stunning.

Congrats to both of you!!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
What an awesome proposal! It's gorgeous...and I love that you guys took pictures at a tapas restaurant. LOL --- LOVE me some tapas! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results