shape
carat
color
clarity

Final questions about my dream bracelet. Need color help.

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
The latest layout looks fantastic. I do think you should try a bright blue as per @yssie’s suggestion though. Excited to see the finished products!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are so close!!!

Bracelet (2 new pearls from the live show added)
Katherine_bct_3.jpg

Extender (2 circle WSS that were in the bracelet are here now)
Katherine_13.jpg

Hisano is going to Tucson for a few days and is going to look at them again w fresh eyes when she's back. I am beyond grateful for her eye and expertise.

oh my ....
1707025158644.gif

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gahhhhh so close! Hisano is out of the office until the end of the month, but here's the hopefully-almost-mostly-finalized layouts :)

Bracelet:
Katherine_bct_3.jpg
**Wondering if either of the edisons below should go in the bracelet or replace any existing pearls here? Not sure I love the last 2 on each end right now because it feels like dark--dark next to each other.

Extender (pearls at the top aren't being used--still wondering if there's anywhere to put them, esp the Edisons).
Katherine_17_final_layout_v4.jpg

happy to hear feedback/thoughts/etc.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I APPROVED THE FINAL LAYOUTS TODAY!!!! invoice will be sent Monday and drilling/stringing will begin!!!!

Final bracelet

Katherine_V5b.jpg

Final extender Katherine_V4.jpg

I am beyond excited. No words. Hisano has the patience of a saint!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I APPROVED THE FINAL LAYOUTS TODAY!!!! invoice will be sent Monday and drilling/stringing will begin!!!!

Final bracelet

Katherine_V5b.jpg

These are going to be a visual treat, I love that every single one of those pearls is waiting to have their own little moment.:love:
Hurry up! I want to seeeeeee.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Final bracelet

Katherine_V5b.jpg

i wish you lived (a lot) closer, i'd take you and that bracelet to lunch !

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These strands are going to be ridiculous :love:

I love this idea so much!! Medley strands. But you’ve got such incredible specimens - each of them is a superstar!! These will be treasures :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are going to be fabulous!! I can't wait to see them IRL.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks incredible! If you have time at some point I’d love to hear the story of how you collected up the pearls and what types they all are. I recognise the two from the PP livestream, they are amazing!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock:Yeah, I gasped.
So, I think it turns out this is my grail type pearl mixture. It has everything in it. It will never get boring. It is for everything:love:
I can't wait to see you model this, it's even more exciting!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks incredible! If you have time at some point I’d love to hear the story of how you collected up the pearls and what types they all are. I recognise the two from the PP livestream, they are amazing!

You read my mind! When both pieces arrive I'm going to make a new post explaining all the pearls and how I got them, what they are, etc. I love that each pearl has a story (of course some are shorter than others but still).

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You read my mind! When both pieces arrive I'm going to make a new post explaining all the pearls and how I got them, what they are, etc. I love that each pearl has a story (of course some are shorter than others but still).

Looking forward to reading this!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah!!! Can't wait for your pics and story.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THEY ARE DONE!!! I should get them next week on Tues or Wed and will make a story post with info on each pearl.

For now, here are a pic of the bracelet and extender together as a necklace from hisano
katherine-final-2.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This was a fun thread to catch up on. What a beautiful bracelet. I can't wait to see it. I am in love with that small little intense gold pearl. Too bad the other "gold" FW pearls didn't work out. They did not look like the same pearls at all. The luster was different too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results