shape
carat
color
clarity

Final eternity band pics!

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

thanks for all your help! I did finally get my sizing issue resolved with my eternity band. so posting some pics! im very happy with it now! as there is only one thing I would maybe have different (isn't there always something) lol? I might want to have gone slightly bigger on the stones! I will post specs here soon, but curious to know what size you think the stones present as? I will post after! thanks all for answering my many posts here before and during the process! IMG_8061.jpg IMG_8069.jpg IMG_8065.jpg IMG_8120.jpg

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Them rocks are ‘yuge! Shared prong bands are yummy. Enjoy your gorgeous bling! :geek2:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
about 20 pointers..
noice....

headlight

Ideal_Rock
It’s GORGEOUS and I think the diamond size is PERFECT!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous and looks perfect on you! What size is your finger? I'm going to guess .25 stones? Looks bigger than my .20 stones but I also have
bigger fingers (its a size 7) and you look like you have smaller fingers.

Whatever it is, it's perfect!

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
.25 stones. Looks like my ring. But your fingers are dainty and I’m wondering if it could be .20?

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
I'm going to guess they are 20 pointers?

Yes they are .20, I sort of wish I did .25 but would it even make a visual difference?

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
.25 stones. Looks like my ring. But your fingers are dainty and I’m wondering if it could be .20?

Yes .20. My fingers are small. Initially I was looking at .25-.30 so I thought maybe those looked too big and now I wouldn’t mind being a little bigger. But it’s still very nice so I can’t focus on that

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Its gorgeous and looks perfect on you! What size is your finger? I'm going to guess .25 stones? Looks bigger than my .20 stones but I also have
bigger fingers (its a size 7) and you look like you have smaller fingers.

Whatever it is, it's perfect!

Thank you so much! :) I have small fingers, size 4 and .20! I was looking at bigger at first but maybe the way the eternity bands were set they looked bulky and not so feminine on me. Maybe I could have done .25 instead though but would it even be noticeable compared??

Nymeria

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, and I think that size looks perfect on your hand.:loopy:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad everything worked out! :appl: It looks beautiful on you, I think the stones are the perfect size for your finger. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results